Yemen is attacking vessels due to situation in Gaza

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mentioned when the Gaza shit first started that I though this could lead to World War. I hope I am wrong, but just noting that this is happening:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are generally blown out of the water. So why do they continue?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
OK I guess, but the Houthis have been acting up for years, and certainly won’t be why we get into a world war. They have been at odds with the Saudis and we didn’t go to war over it. I know they are acting out against shipping to Israel……merely taking advantage of the situation……wonder where they got the money for the missles?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I guess, but the Houthis have been acting up for years, and certainly won’t be why we get into a world war. They have been at odds with the Saudis and we didn’t go to war over it. I know they are acting out against shipping to Israel……merely taking advantage of the situation……wonder where they got the money for the missles?
When I have nothing to say, I say nothing at all...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't say the Houthis would be the reason. I suggested the Israeli/Gaza conflict could ignite a world war.