Yemen is attacking vessels due to situation in Gaza

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mentioned when the Gaza shit first started that I though this could lead to World War. I hope I am wrong, but just noting that this is happening:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are generally blown out of the water. So why do they continue?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
OK I guess, but the Houthis have been acting up for years, and certainly won’t be why we get into a world war. They have been at odds with the Saudis and we didn’t go to war over it. I know they are acting out against shipping to Israel……merely taking advantage of the situation……wonder where they got the money for the missles?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I guess, but the Houthis have been acting up for years, and certainly won’t be why we get into a world war. They have been at odds with the Saudis and we didn’t go to war over it. I know they are acting out against shipping to Israel……merely taking advantage of the situation……wonder where they got the money for the missles?
When I have nothing to say, I say nothing at all...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't say the Houthis would be the reason. I suggested the Israeli/Gaza conflict could ignite a world war.