Not attacking Vitty... but...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We all come from somewhere else and are going even further beyond all imagination...

Every time I hear this song, I think of Vitty...

It's okay dude... your accent is acceptable. Stop beating yourself up over it...

At least you don't sound like a Californian...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I made peace with my drawl a long time ago.
In tech school a few of the lads called me "Blankenhick" and even at that age I only found it amusing.

Southern accents for the win, y'all. Muahaha

I've made peace with whatever mine is now, too. I simply do not give a fuck and oddly enough, people pick up on that aspect and don't generally ask me really stupid questions about origins..

At best, maybe 1 or 2 people per year ask me the question... the rest either know or don't know, but realise it's fucking rude to ask.

And for anybody under the age of 30, they're just afraid... lulz

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nah, he's a conservative lefty fuckwad.

So, left of reason....and nearly right of insanity. :Happy5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Conservative lefty? LOL surely that's a contradiction in terms...

He seems to hate the SJW woke brigade though, which is good. From what I can gather, he's one of those oldschool "classic" liberals who is ashamed of how the far left nutjobs have hijacked the movement.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I thought southerners/rednecks are notoriously Conservative/right wing? Garraty must be somewhat of a rarity.

You're gonna have to leave Bastard Factory soon dude.

You and I have been around awhile, but talk politics here and you're gone.

Ask Frood - Holliday - No One - Oerdin and Aylana.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You're gonna have to leave Bastard Factory soon dude.

You and I have been around awhile, but talk politics here and you're gone.

Ask Frood - Holliday - No One - Oerdin and Aylana.

George Bush, Nancy Reagan, Bill Clinton, Ron Paul, Obama, Hillary, Democrats, Republicans, Congress, Senate, Voting, White House, Libtards, Conservatives, AOC, Taxes, FBI, CIA, NSA, TSA, L M N O P and....

TRUMP!!!!!!

:GiggleBitch:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
bQc4GBc.jpg

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@Biggie Smiles

Hey fuckhead... conservatives or not.
Bannings were not politically motivated.
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET INTO YOUR MINI BRAIN I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR POLITICAL STANCES?

You need to come up with something else.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I thought southerners/rednecks are notoriously Conservative/right wing? Garraty must be somewhat of a rarity.

I am a mutant in many respects.

Born without the 'god gene', a life-long political independent, an abiding distaste for hierarchy and entitled authority, a distinct lack of greed or selfishness, a deep fondness for absurdities and paradoxes, etc. etc....

...often I wonder if I'm even the same species as the other shaved apes around me.

:Confused4:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sad members are all about politcs.
dude, they are hurt life is not going their way, they are poison .. all the ills of society are the singular fault of an elected party, irl they'd get laughed at or kicked in the face for being so fucking dense and this being the internet well I'm shure you get it ...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dude, they are hurt life is not going their way, they are poison .. all the ills of society are the singular fault of an elected party, irl they'd get laughed at or kicked in the face for being so fucking dense and this being the internet well I'm shure you get it ...

You nailed it.