Antifa/BLM communists are attacking random people in Pacific Beach, San Diego.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are mostly just attacking teenagers and random college kids. Why? No reason. Just terrorism.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
San Diego is a mostly conservative town, at least historically, though we have been flooded by refugees from the bay area and L.A. who stupidly still vote Democrat like they did in the areas they fled. Those people are evil, truly brain damaged and evil, yet do many of them have came they filled our city last election. It is so sad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am willing to bet virtually none are from here.

Is that a video from Facebook?

Just to let you know, it doesn't play back in this forum or browser

That's what I mean that FB has become such a shit site.

They don't allow you to post yer videos and they can't play back Oerdin.

...Maybe Parler isn't such a bad idea after all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
San Diego is a mostly conservative town, at least historically, though we have been flooded by refugees from the bay area and L.A. who stupidly still vote Democrat like they did in the areas they fled. Those people are evil, truly brain damaged and evil, yet do many of them have came they filled our city last election. It is so sad.
its worse though when they spread their poison to states that are still red

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I am willing to bet virtually none are from here.

Is that a video from Facebook?

Just to let you know, it doesn't play back in this forum or browser

That's what I mean that FB has become such a shit site.

They don't allow you to post yer videos and they can't play back Oerdin.

...Maybe Parler isn't such a bad idea after all.

Plays back just fine for me

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our new Democratic mayor, a true piece of dog shit, literally ordered police to not enforce the law and let communist revolutionaries roam the streets attacking people with bats.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Our new Democratic mayor, a true piece of dog shit, literally ordered police to not enforce the law and let communist revolutionaries roam the streets attacking people with bats.
Nice democratic policies you got over there.

You'd better think about moving before whatever property you own is worth absolutely nothing

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine facing repercussions for your traitorous anti-american fuck ups.

I truly think the world would be a better place if ignorant shit stains like you just put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger. I hope your lying ass dies screaming in pain, pig shit. You are making excuses for attacking random children.

You deserve to die in pain.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

I truly think the world would be a better place if ignorant dhot stains like you just put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger. I hope your lying ass dies screaming in pain, pig shit. You are making excuses for attacking random children.

Oh shucks is my delicate little hothouse flower overcome with the feelings? LULZ!!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously. You are lower than dog shit. Trying to justify attacking random children. I am currently hoping you experience fear and pain before being snuffed out, dog shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I truly think the world would be a better place if ignorant shit stains like you just put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger. I hope your lying ass dies screaming in pain, pig shit. You are making excuses for attacking random children.

I KNEW YOU WERE A CLOSETED TRUMPTARD

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

he's living in pain obviously. WHich is almost as good

You've notice how he's completely come up off the rails when I brought up his shameful military history

and the proof of that is obvious when you look at how he tramples the memory of a real vet who served her country honorably

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously. You are lower than dog shit. Trying to justify attacking random children. I am currently hoping you experience fear and pain before being snuffed out, dog shit.
Please i know you're out of your depth here, and are pissing your depends in shame....but thats on you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please i know you're out of your depth here, and are pissing your depends in shame....but thats on you.

YOu look like you have a lot to get off your breasts

Shall we schedule an intervention for you, sweetie?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What do you imagine I have to be shameful of, dog shit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What do you imagine I have to be shameful of,

you're heterosexual for starters

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tasha Williamson is the local BLM/Antifa leader and she is a completely immoral piece of shit. There is video of her lmsmirking and laughing as Antifa burned down three buildings in La Mesa, she was obviously on the scene during that riot and had called for the riot. After that concerned citizens groups began popping up wanting to video tape and document the crimes of BLM/Antifa but Tasha of course declared all of them to be "racists" and our local left wing media spewed out endless one sided hit pieces based literally upon nothing but Antifa talking points.

It is such a shit show.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There were around five Trump supporters sitting on the boardwalk and waving a Trump flag so around 30 Antifa attacked them and then started attacking random people including children just riding their bikes.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A good break down of the violent communist insurgents attack police, attacking citizens, and attacking random children.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A good break down of the violent communist insurgents attack police, attacking citizens, and attacking random children.

Oerdin drops all pretenses and comes out as a full blown moran.
morans.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Q