Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'Yankee' isn't insulting.
My home state of CT contributed greatly supplying the instruments of war. Still does.

As someone from the North, you shouldnt find it insulting.

I find it very insulting when someone else calls me a Yankee though hahahaha. Its usually an Aussie or Canuck.

You're a seppo.... you belong to the, UNITED STATES... If you don't know what a seppo is, look it up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Founding Fathers did not include a reference to “Almighty God” into the U.S. Constitution.

The Confederate Constitution did the reference to God and the national motto of the Confederacy is Deo Vindice: God will vindicate.

b7229babe8f792fad39587c50d4720db93b1a883.jpg
The Union won!
Kinda says a lot about what side god was on.
Its God, you piece of Shit.
I don't believe in god, Cokmo. You're well aware of that.
Your god and the god of Islamic extremists are one and the same.
And aren't you Jewish?
There's a war of gods in your head.
This explains a lot.

God and allah are not the same

Yes they are. Allah (the actual word) means "God," and God is a title like Mister or Miss is a title.

Every spirit is a God but the lord of all gods or Lord God is Jehovah ( English) Yahweh (Hebrew), yahwa (Arabic).
The declaration was that the false god of the koran and the God of The Bible are one in the same. They are absolutely not. If you read the koran AND the Bible and compare the two, they are NOT the same. They do not have the same system of justice, mercy, or salvation. Very different.
Prove they're not!
Lulz's
Ohhhh, so you want me to post side by side comparisons about them both from the koran and Bible?
No. Don't waste your time.
Get a Muslim in here and argue with them.
That would be something-
Educated muslims will tell you the Bible is nothing but lies....which proves the two arent the same! PWN3D!
You say the same about the Koran.
Duh! Fukin idiot. THATS THE POINT!
The point is there is no point.
Oi...no point in saying there is no point and saying that the point is that innit? So what’s the point then if that’s not the point. Come sit on my nice historical Judas chair chair. Lol

images

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My home state of CT contributed greatly supplying the instruments of war. Still does.

I find it very insulting when someone else calls me a Yankee though hahahaha. Its usually an Aussie or Canuck.
If it's a Southern put down, then good.
Personally I could give a shit.
I heard they were going to rename Ft. A.P. Hill to Ft. Sedgwick.
That's got a nice Yankee ring to it for Virginia. Lol

Honestly, I dont look at it as an insult, if you live in the North, you are a Yankee. Its your region. But to call a Southerner a Yankee, them's fightin' words lol. More specifically, Im a Southron, a Southerner of Scottish/Irish decent!

For fuck sake, A.P. Hil, they gonna dig up his grave when they remove his monument, this is blasphemy.

Why are you all for destroying our Southern Heroes?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're a seppo.... you belong to the, UNITED STATES... If you don't know what a seppo is, look it up.

Septic Tank!!!!! WTF! :Pissed2:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rhyming slang... yankee = yank = septic tank = seppo...

quit sulking..... rhyming slang was a legacy of your UK ancestors... learn your clannish heritage.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

quit sulking..... rhyming slang was a legacy of your UK ancestors... learn your clannish heritage.

I aint no Yank, and I aint no shit box! lol

I do know my clan heritage, I hail from the Buchanan Clan!!! "Hence the brighter honor!" Oi!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"I myself see in this war, if the North triumph, a dissolution of the bonds of all society. It is not alone the destruction of our property (which both the nation and the States are bound to protect), but it is the prelude to anarchy, infidelity, and the ultimate loss of free responsible government on this continent.

“With these convictions, I always thought we ought to meet the Federal invaders on the outer verge of just, right and defense, and raise at once the black flag, viz., ‘No quarter to the violators of our homes and firesides!’ It would in the end have proved true humanity and mercy. The Bible is full of such wars, and it is the only policy that would bring the North to its senses.

“But, 'he continued, 'I see now clearly enough the people of the South were not prepared for such a policy. I have myself cordially accepted the policy of our leaders. They are great and good men. Possibly, too, as things then stood, no other policy was left open to us than the one pursued by President Davis and General Lee. But all this is now suddenly changed by the cruel and utterly barbarous orders of General Pope, who is not only subsisting his army on the people of Culpepper, and levying contributions upon them, but has laid whole communities under the pains and penalties of death or banishment; and in certain cases directed that houses shall be razed to the ground, and citizens shot without waiting civil process.’"

LIFE AND LETTERS OF STONEWALL JACKSON, by Mary Anna Jackson, 1892.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
"I myself see in this war, if the North triumph, a dissolution of the bonds of all society. It is not alone the destruction of our property (which both the nation and the States are bound to protect), but it is the prelude to anarchy, infidelity, and the ultimate loss of free responsible government on this continent.

“With these convictions, I always thought we ought to meet the Federal invaders on the outer verge of just, right and defense, and raise at once the black flag, viz., ‘No quarter to the violators of our homes and firesides!’ It would in the end have proved true humanity and mercy. The Bible is full of such wars, and it is the only policy that would bring the North to its senses.

“But, 'he continued, 'I see now clearly enough the people of the South were not prepared for such a policy. I have myself cordially accepted the policy of our leaders. They are great and good men. Possibly, too, as things then stood, no other policy was left open to us than the one pursued by President Davis and General Lee. But all this is now suddenly changed by the cruel and utterly barbarous orders of General Pope, who is not only subsisting his army on the people of Culpepper, and levying contributions upon them, but has laid whole communities under the pains and penalties of death or banishment; and in certain cases directed that houses shall be razed to the ground, and citizens shot without waiting civil process.’"

LIFE AND LETTERS OF STONEWALL JACKSON, by Mary Anna Jackson, 1892.
Jackson was shot by his own troops. Lee didn't care for him personally. Lee didn't care for most of his Generals, with the exceptions of those in Longstreet's Corps. In general. Fyi

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I aint no Yank, and I aint no shit box! lol

I do know my clan heritage, I hail from the Buchanan Clan!!! "Hence the brighter honor!" Oi!!!!

Toughen up seppo!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
JOHN S. ROCK – BLACK DOCTOR AND LAWYER

Rock, a free black man, was born in New Jersey, on October 13, 1825. The following quote is from a speech given to the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society on January 23, 1862 and later published in the February 14, 1862 edition “The Liberator,” an abolitionist newspaper founded by William Lloyd Garrison in 1831:

“I do not deny that there is a deep and cruel prejudice lurking in the bosoms of the white people of this country. It is much more abundant in the North than in the South.”

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Though much of Virginia was devastated during the war it actually had relatively few slaveholders: 2,184 out of more than 1 million Virginians. That’s less than .25% of the population…

Most Southerners were not slaveholders. In fact, less than a quarter of “whites” had any direct connection to slavery. Virginia did not secede over the slavery issue and to say that its people fought for its preservation borders on the ridiculous.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Though much of Virginia was devastated during the war it actually had relatively few slaveholders: 2,184 out of more than 1 million Virginians. That’s less than .25% of the population…

Most Southerners were not slaveholders. In fact, less than a quarter of “whites” had any direct connection to slavery. Virginia did not secede over the slavery issue and to say that its people fought for its preservation borders on the ridiculous.
Bro, you need something else to occupy your time. Both these paragraphs are false. Jest sayin'

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dr Bozo's thought process has been thoroughly indoctrinated and niggerized. There's no hope for him whatsoever.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dr Bozo's thought process has been thoroughly indoctrinated and niggerized. There's no hope for him whatsoever.

America's becomin more Black everyday Lokmeer.

Ya gotta change with the times & become more Black, eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

America's becomin more Black everyday Lokmeer.

Ya gotta change with the times & become more Black, eh?
Why? Whats my angle josephine? Fuck being niggerized or faggitized. You do it, cuck.

I thought ya'd have started the conversion process by now, Bud.

Get with the program Lokmeer.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sucks for you us 'indoctrinated' are in the majority. Also sucks this is one of the very few public mediums you can speak your mind at. I laugh at you-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sucks for you us 'indoctrinated' are in the majority. Also sucks this is one of the very few public mediums you can speak your mind at. I laugh at you-

He's here hiding on the web. What a badass! :LOL3:
He's a long dive into a looow well.

That's a nice way of saying he's a piece of shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, I should prolly thank you for listening to me say nigger, nigger! :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bro, you need something else to occupy your time. Both these paragraphs are false. Jest sayin'

:WrongAgain:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

:WrongAgain:
If an entire state economy, or confederation in this case, is based on low labor costs due to slavery, then all 'non-slaves' benefit. You don't have to actually own the slaves yourself. You would benefit indirectly in a variety of ways.
And, as I have stated before, 'states rights' regarding the slavery issue is one and the same as slavery. Virginia didn't secede because of taxes on alcohol or tobacco. Or any other 'states rights' issue. This was all in regards to the new territories, not within the individual states themselves at that time.
Peace-

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's here hiding on the web. What a badass! :LOL3:
Thats super mister badass, nigger.

I dare you to go to the black side of any town and scream "nigger" like you do. Make sure to have someone record it, Super Mr. Badass.

Do it.