Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dr Bozo's thought process has been thoroughly indoctrinated and niggerized. There's no hope for him whatsoever.
Sucks for you us 'indoctrinated' are in the majority. Also sucks this is one of the very few public mediums you can speak your mind at. I laugh at you-

He's here hiding on the web. What a badass! :LOL3:
Thats super mister badass, nigger.

I dare you to go to the black side of any town and scream "nigger" like you do. Make sure to have someone record it, Super Mr. Badass.

Do it.
With or without my guns, fat assed nigger bitch?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Though much of Virginia was devastated during the war it actually had relatively few slaveholders: 2,184 out of more than 1 million Virginians. That’s less than .25% of the population…

Most Southerners were not slaveholders. In fact, less than a quarter of “whites” had any direct connection to slavery. Virginia did not secede over the slavery issue and to say that its people fought for its preservation borders on the ridiculous.
Bro, you need something else to occupy your time. Both these paragraphs are false. Jest sayin'

:WrongAgain:
If an entire state economy, or confederation in this case, is based on low labor costs due to slavery, then all 'non-slaves' benefit. You don't have to actually own the slaves yourself. You would benefit indirectly in a variety of ways.
And, as I have stated before, 'states rights' regarding the slavery issue is one and the same as slavery. Virginia didn't secede because of taxes on alcohol or tobacco. Or any other 'states rights' issue. This was all in regards to the new territories, not within the individual states themselves at that time.
Peace-

Its even more complex than all that.

Virginia wanted to stay in the Union. It was only when they were asked to attack fellow citizens, that Virginia withdrew.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Two of my direct ancestors fought in the Revolutionary war. Just saying.

I havent traced that far back yet. Farthest I've been, is my great great great grandad born in 1792. I know my roots are Scots Irish, but havent gotten far enough back.

Interesting fact, did you know that a lot of Southerns that fought in the War of Northern Aggression wore Revolutionary war outfits? They saw it the same as what their grandfathers fought for less than 90 years before, for Liberty and Freedom.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Though much of Virginia was devastated during the war it actually had relatively few slaveholders: 2,184 out of more than 1 million Virginians. That’s less than .25% of the population…

Most Southerners were not slaveholders. In fact, less than a quarter of “whites” had any direct connection to slavery. Virginia did not secede over the slavery issue and to say that its people fought for its preservation borders on the ridiculous.
Bro, you need something else to occupy your time. Both these paragraphs are false. Jest sayin'

If an entire state economy, or confederation in this case, is based on low labor costs due to slavery, then all 'non-slaves' benefit. You don't have to actually own the slaves yourself. You would benefit indirectly in a variety of ways.
And, as I have stated before, 'states rights' regarding the slavery issue is one and the same as slavery. Virginia didn't secede because of taxes on alcohol or tobacco. Or any other 'states rights' issue. This was all in regards to the new territories, not within the individual states themselves at that time.
Peace-

Virginia wanted to stay in the Union. It was only when they were asked to attack fellow citizens, that Virginia withdrew.
Attack who? Fellow citizens??
Isn't that pretty much what you are calling for now? Didn't that dumb mob do that on the 6th?
Brah, you talking crazy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Isn't that pretty much what you are calling for now? Didn't that dumb mob do that on the 6th?
Brah, you talking crazy.
Idiot, the only homicide on Jan 6th was some TDS asshole who shot an unarmed woman.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
Idiot, the only homicide on Jan 6th was some TDS asshole who shot an unarmed woman.
You mean a legitimate kill. The dumbass was breaking in. Then there were all the assaults on officers and people by the poor man's version of a coup. Then the weapons that were stockpiled but never used but were intended to be. I mean, it was a real losers version of an attack, but still an attack. Luckily many are now in prison.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
You mean a legitimate kill. The dumbass was breaking in. Then there were all the assaults on officers and people by the poor man's version of a coup. Then the weapons that were stockpiled but never used but were intended to be. I mean, it was a real losers version of an attack, but still an attack. Luckily many are now in prison.
Sorry cunt, you fuckers have been caught having it both ways so for now, Ashli was an innocent unarmed tourist that was murdered by a crazed cop that hated her guts and shot her dead because of his TDS. If the day ever comes when you come down from loon-r-orbit we might be able to have a reasonable conversation. Till then, fuck off, liar.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
Sorry cunt, you fuckers have been caught having it both ways so for now, Ashli was an innocent unarmed tourist that was murdered by a crazed cop that hated her guts and shot her dead because of his TDS. If the day ever comes when you come down from loon-r-orbit we might be able to have a reasonable conversation. Till then, fuck off, liar.
Well, I look at loons like you like this: If you get shot up, which you surely will, as in 'have no chance', too fuckin' bad.
I've seen so much video of militia's 'training', man, funniest shit ever. The uniforms, terrible marching, pointing the business end of weapons all over the place..lol.
I am soooo not at all concerned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dr Bozo's thought process has been thoroughly indoctrinated and niggerized. There's no hope for him whatsoever.
Sucks for you us 'indoctrinated' are in the majority. Also sucks this is one of the very few public mediums you can speak your mind at. I laugh at you-

I dare you to go to the black side of any town and scream "nigger" like you do. Make sure to have someone record it, Super Mr. Badass.

Do it.

Without your guns, badass. Guns doesn't make you badass, it makes you a chickenshit motherfucker.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nobody even knows who wrote the Bible, or how many times it was changed.
There are hundreds of gospels.
And organized religion always have their hands out.
Forget that mess.
I doubt you even go to Temple.
Dodging and deflecting, ehh? Sure sign of a fukin loser. One more time:The Bible directly contradicts the quee-ran, idiot. But again, you're a willfully uneducated idiot.
From your demented point of view-
I just keep laughing..
Naw, nothing to do with me. Get off your lazy ass sometime and read.
Read what? The Bible is fiction.

Your teeth are fiction

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.

I have watched reviews of the video done by several current or former law enforcement officers and every single one has said they are not allowed to shoot someone without a creditable fear of death. There was no such creditable fear in this case. De ocrats just decided to ignore the law in this case just as they decided to wealonize and u equally enforce the law against nonviolent protesters because of their political stances while literally refusing to enforce the law against violent far left rioters.

If that doesn't trouble you then it should.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.

Ashlii Babbitt was nuts.

And a Lotta Capitol Hill policemen were military veterans who supported Trump & the Republican party.

Inc the guy who died.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.

Ashlii Babbitt was nuts.

And a Lotta Capitol Hill policemen were military veterans who supported Trump & the Republican party.

Inc the guy who died.

If cops put barriers up so you don't come in and your group is screaming about getting Pence, Pelosi or any other person in that building that you're supposed to protect, you just might get blown the fuck away.

If black and brown kids should "submit" to authorities, so should white people. We're all supposed to be equal before the law. She should have submitted to the command to stand down.

She chose not to, she paid the consequence.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
Well, I look at loons like you like this: If you get shot up, which you surely will, as in 'have no chance', too fuckin' bad.
I've seen so much video of militia's 'training', man, funniest shit ever. The uniforms, terrible marching, pointing the business end of weapons all over the place..lol.
And none of that is relevant to the conversation at hand. You're a liar and a deflector, mainly cause you're a baby shit soft bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do it.

Without your guns, badass. Guns doesn't make you badass, it makes you a chickenshit motherfucker.
With my guns, you aint doing shit to prove that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.

I have watched reviews of the video done by several current or former law enforcement officers and every single one has said they are not allowed to shoot someone without a creditable fear of death. There was no such creditable fear in this case. De ocrats just decided to ignore the law in this case just as they decided to wealonize and u equally enforce the law against nonviolent protesters because of their political stances while literally refusing to enforce the law against violent far left rioters.

If that doesn't trouble you then it should.
If she was black and marching into the capitol during a BLM event, he'd be crying a river of racism. bozo is just another phoney assed lyin liberal bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.

Ashlii Babbitt was nuts.

Inc the guy who died.
Really josephine? Everything I read is that he wasnt a Trump supporter.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.

Ashlii Babbitt was nuts.

Inc the guy who died.

I am sure she believed some far out there stuff. That said, she clearly was not a danger to anyone's life so her murderer should have been charged. The Democrats have just subverted the rule of law in our country.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
And none of that is relevant to the conversation at hand. You're a liar and a deflector, mainly cause you're a baby shit soft bitch.
Let me ask you again:
You ever serve, boy?
Answer:
No.
And you won't do shit with your weapons except shoot paper or cans.
Unlike me.
'Nuff said you faggot-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
Let me ask you again:
You ever serve, boy?
Answer:
No.
Unlike me.
'Nuff said you faggot-
You'll be handing yours over when told, idiot. Serving has nothing to do with it. Just look at aidsman, he served in the gavy and he's a scumbag America hating twat just like you! Sounds like you two idiots took basic training in "fuk america".

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
Let me ask you again:
You ever serve, boy?
Answer:
No.
Unlike me.
'Nuff said you faggot-
You'll be handing yours over when told, idiot. Serving has nothing to do with it. Just look at aidsman, he served in the gavy and he's a scumbag America hating twat just like you! Sounds like you two idiots took basic training in "fuk america".
Nobody's coming after an antique handgun, minus the clip unfortunately, or a shotgun I haven't fired in over 20 years.
Or, my 1996 PSE compound bow. Which needs a new string btw.
Everything else I gave away years ago. To hunters. I gave all that shit up.
Outside the military I've never carried a handgun on my person on 'The Street' in my life.
I don't have much fear Cokmo, and where I might get it,
I don't go.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peace-

Brah, you talking crazy.
Let me ask you again:
You ever serve, boy?
Answer:
No.
Unlike me.
'Nuff said you faggot-
Nobody's coming after an antique handgun, minus the clip unfortunately, or a shotgun I haven't fired in over 20 years.
Or, my 1996 PSE compound bow. Which needs a new string btw.
Everything else I gave away years ago. To hunters. I gave all that shit up.
Outside the military I've never carried a handgun on my person on 'The Street' in my life.
I don't have much fear Cokmo, and where I might get it,
I don't go.
LOL! Yea, you're real dangerous all right! You'll hand em over when told, just like a good little slave.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
244352908_10219925823603669_8238404576056175839_n.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You're just afraid, Cokmo.
I am. Afraid I wont have purchased all the guns and ammo I want to pass down to my children before you tards try to come and take em. I guess you could say everything I buy might be a straw purchase. BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA.
But I don't care about that. Horde what you want. It's just foolish.
But, as we all know, fools do foolish things, so..

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Founding Fathers did not include a reference to “Almighty God” into the U.S. Constitution.

The Confederate Constitution did the reference to God and the national motto of the Confederacy is Deo Vindice: God will vindicate.

b7229babe8f792fad39587c50d4720db93b1a883.jpg
The Union won!
Kinda says a lot about what side god was on.

By forcing people to fight for them when they hopped off the boats. Sure, very Godly like of them. Dipshit.

If you dont know what the South was fighting for by know, you truly are a "lost cause".
Fact is you don't even know.
Fact is you were bitterly defeated.
Fact is Grant made Lee grovel.
Davis was hunted down and imprisoned.
Federal military bases were scattered throughout the south to ensure peace.
Soon to be renamed baha!

I dont need some Yankee telling me my own area's history. We know what you tyrants did to our beloved homeland. It will never be forgotten, bet.

All the name changing is a waste of money. But as long as it soothes y'all's widdle feelings, Im sure its ok if more homeless folks go without.
How come we don't have a Statue of Osama Bin Laden at the 9/11 Memorial?