Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Founding Fathers did not include a reference to “Almighty God” into the U.S. Constitution.

The Confederate Constitution did the reference to God and the national motto of the Confederacy is Deo Vindice: God will vindicate.

b7229babe8f792fad39587c50d4720db93b1a883.jpg
The Union won!
Kinda says a lot about what side god was on.
Its God, you piece of Shit.
I don't believe in god, Cokmo. You're well aware of that.
Your god and the god of Islamic extremists are one and the same.
And aren't you Jewish?
There's a war of gods in your head.
This explains a lot.

God and allah are not the same

Yes they are. Allah (the actual word) means "God," and God is a title like Mister or Miss is a title.

Every spirit is a God but the lord of all gods or Lord God is Jehovah ( English) Yahweh (Hebrew), yahwa (Arabic).
The declaration was that the false god of the koran and the God of The Bible are one in the same. They are absolutely not. If you read the koran AND the Bible and compare the two, they are NOT the same. They do not have the same system of justice, mercy, or salvation. Very different.
Prove they're not!
Lulz's
Ohhhh, so you want me to post side by side comparisons about them both from the koran and Bible?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nobody even knows who wrote the Bible, or how many times it was changed.
There are hundreds of gospels.
And organized religion always have their hands out.
Forget that mess.
I doubt you even go to Temple.
Dodging and deflecting, ehh? Sure sign of a fukin loser. One more time:The Bible directly contradicts the quee-ran, idiot. But again, you're a willfully uneducated idiot.
From your demented point of view-
I just keep laughing..
Naw, nothing to do with me. Get off your lazy ass sometime and read.
Read what? The Bible is fiction.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The Founding Fathers did not include a reference to “Almighty God” into the U.S. Constitution.

The Confederate Constitution did the reference to God and the national motto of the Confederacy is Deo Vindice: God will vindicate.

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Yes they are. Allah (the actual word) means "God," and God is a title like Mister or Miss is a title.

Every spirit is a God but the lord of all gods or Lord God is Jehovah ( English) Yahweh (Hebrew), yahwa (Arabic).
The declaration was that the false god of the koran and the God of The Bible are one in the same. They are absolutely not. If you read the koran AND the Bible and compare the two, they are NOT the same. They do not have the same system of justice, mercy, or salvation. Very different.
Prove they're not!
Lulz's
Ohhhh, so you want me to post side by side comparisons about them both from the koran and Bible?
No. Don't waste your time.
Get a Muslim in here and argue with them.
That would be something-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Forget that mess.
Dodging and deflecting, ehh? Sure sign of a fukin loser. One more time:The Bible directly contradicts the quee-ran, idiot. But again, you're a willfully uneducated idiot.
I just keep laughing..
Your opinion doesnt matter. We we'rent talking about the fact or fiction of it. I suppose your dumb ass thinks Kirk and Solo are the same since they both pilot a spaceship? Fukin moron!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's
That would be something-
Educated muslims will tell you the Bible is nothing but lies....which proves the two arent the same! PWN3D!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Forget that mess.
I just keep laughing..
Your opinion doesnt matter. We we'rent talking about the fact or fiction of it. I suppose your dumb ass thinks Kirk and Solo are the same since they both pilot a spaceship? Fukin moron!
Fiction is fiction.
Not to be believed.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's
That would be something-
Educated muslims will tell you the Bible is nothing but lies....which proves the two arent the same! PWN3D!
You say the same about the Koran.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Union won!

By forcing people to fight for them when they hopped off the boats. Sure, very Godly like of them. Dipshit.

If you dont know what the South was fighting for by know, you truly are a "lost cause".
Fact is you don't even know.
Fact is you were bitterly defeated.
Fact is Grant made Lee grovel.
Davis was hunted down and imprisoned.
Federal military bases were scattered throughout the south to ensure peace.
Soon to be renamed baha!

I dont need some Yankee telling me my own area's history. We know what you tyrants did to our beloved homeland. It will never be forgotten, bet.

All the name changing is a waste of money. But as long as it soothes y'all's widdle feelings, Im sure its ok if more homeless folks go without.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Union won!

By forcing people to fight for them when they hopped off the boats. Sure, very Godly like of them. Dipshit.

If you dont know what the South was fighting for by know, you truly are a "lost cause".
Soon to be renamed baha!

I dont need some Yankee telling me my own area's history. We know what you tyrants did to our beloved homeland. It will never be forgotten, bet.

All the name changing is a waste of money. But as long as it soothes y'all's widdle feelings, Im sure its ok if more homeless folks go without.
Keep being proud Blaze...you’re a good soul!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Forget that mess.
I just keep laughing..
Fiction is fiction.
Not to be believed.
At any rate, only a moron like you would say Han Solo and James Tiberius Kirk are essentially the same. Thanks for playing, dumb ass!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's
That would be something-
Duh! Fukin idiot. THATS THE POINT!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Union won!

Soon to be renamed baha!

Thank you my friend! You as well!!!

Watch your back though, I hear LocustCunt is searching for a soul of her own since she doesnt have one. Dont let her suck it out of you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Union won!

Soon to be renamed baha!

Thank you my friend! You as well!!!

Watch your back though, I hear LocustCunt is searching for a soul of her own since she doesnt have one. Dont let her suck it out of you!
In all honesty...I can only try lean things a certain way. In life I’ve learnt never to swim against the tide. And the tides always change.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Union won!

Soon to be renamed baha!

Dude, you've made plenty of mistakes just about Lee. I just choose not to contradict.
I've been studying the Civil War for years. Courses, books, anecdotal accounts.
The kind of history not on the internet. You have to read books. Like from a university library.
You need to stick with talking about moonshine.
For the best-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's
That would be something-
The point is there is no point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Union won!

It doesnt matter anymore what was really going on. The narrative has been decided.

We cant learn from history when history is filtered through a partisan lense and the narratives are geared towards a specific agenda. We just repeat history.

I do not think left wingers even care about that. They like the narrative and are choosing it. They are not even open to discussing. They will judge people and shut down any discussion

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's
That would be something-
YOU made the incorrect point that God and allah are the same. Now that you've realized your error, you'd like to deflect. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Union won!

Soon to be renamed baha!

Dude, you've made plenty of mistakes just about Lee. I just choose not to contradict.
The kind of history not on the internet. You have to read books. Like from a university library.
For the best-

You act like I havent read a ton of shit for years lol.

You wont find a more knowledgeable Southerner on the War of Northern Aggression on these forumz than me.... Yankee.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's
That would be something-
YOU made the incorrect point that God and allah are the same. Now that you've realized your error, you'd like to deflect. PWN3D!
Deflect deez nutz.
I and Jesus and Mohamed and any
learned Jew would or would have said that. Only crackpot extremists say otherwise. Obviously there is no god so the point is moot anyhow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's

Allah does mean "God".

But that doesnt mean the muslim Allah is the Christian God. Whose name is Yahweh....so yeah they are both called "God" in their respective languages, but they are not at all the same.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Union won!

Soon to be renamed baha!

For the best-

You wont find a more knowledgeable Southerner on the War of Northern Aggression on these forumz than me.... Yankee.
You're basically the only Southerner!
And you know little truth about Lee. The nonsense you put forth was bullshit made up by former generals(bad ones) like Jubal Early
long after Lee and many others were dead to serve a political purpose mainly that of throwing shade on Grant who became president, and downplaying Longstreet who supported Grant.
These facts are irrefutable.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Yankee' isn't insulting.
My home state of CT contributed greatly supplying the instruments of war. Still does.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's

Allah does mean "God".

But that doesnt mean the muslim Allah is the Christian God. Whose name is Yahweh....so yeah they are both called "God" in their respective languages, but they are not at all the same.
No matter how anyone slices it, the entity the muhzie rats worship and God from The Bible are not the same.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Union won!

Soon to be renamed baha!

For the best-

You're basically the only Southerner!
And you know little truth about Lee. The nonsense you put forth was bullshit made up by former generals(bad ones) like Jubal Early
long after Lee and many others were dead to serve a political purpose mainly that of throwing shade on Grant who became president, and downplaying Longstreet who supported Grant.
These facts are irrefutable.

^^^ something a Yankee would say.

Lee stood with Virginia, I stand with Lee.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My home state of CT contributed greatly supplying the instruments of war. Still does.

As someone from the North, you shouldnt find it insulting.

I find it very insulting when someone else calls me a Yankee though hahahaha. Its usually an Aussie or Canuck.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

As someone from the North, you shouldnt find it insulting.

I find it very insulting when someone else calls me a Yankee though hahahaha. Its usually an Aussie or Canuck.
If it's a Southern put down, then good.
Personally I could give a shit.
I heard they were going to rename Ft. A.P. Hill to Ft. Sedgwick.
That's got a nice Yankee ring to it for Virginia. Lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Union won!
And aren't you Jewish?
This explains a lot.

Prove they're not!
Lulz's

Allah does mean "God".

No matter how anyone slices it, the entity the muhzie rats worship and God from The Bible are not the same.

They don't follow their Q'ran like Christians don't follow their Bible and they don't pray through Jesus name. They acknowledge Jesus as a prophet but they do not acknowlege him as the head of the Kingdom.

Like Mormons have latter day saints, Mohommed (sp?) is their prophet and latter day saint.

Men pick and choose what laws they obey and because of that, religion is maligned.

It's very hard to follow religion to the law. How hard is it to "love thy enemy"? I want my enemies dead. I don't want to LOVE them.

Muzzies simply have to be the worse religious nutters on the planet..