Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How do you know where that statue is going? You assume it's going to be destroyed? I don't assume.

There is no comparison between a statue of Lee and the ruins at Palmyra.

Defiling/vandalizing with spraypaint is destroying an artwork.

We have an aborigine memorialized in bronze called Yagan... he murdered and wounded English soldiers starting a war they couldn't win, so if I was to complain about that statue standing, where do you think that would get me?

They are public art works as I have already said. They don't belong to vandals.

Warrors are memorialised.... pretty much like the Virgin Mary. Lee was a warrior. All Generals are.

I don't agree with vandalizing anything. I never said I did. And I don't see Lee in the same category as actual works of art. It's not as if's a wonder of the world. No one cares about that piece of artwork except for pigeons and a load of butthurt losers holding onto White Supremacy.

I have something to say.....

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the radical left, and we can't let that happen!" Trump's statement concluded. "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

Why do you need him? You have 5,800 nuclear warheads.

I dont wanna breathe that shit!! lol

Nah, we are on our own, we cant wait for Trump. America will not be able to endure this much longer.
Lol. Times change Blaze. Maybe you should move to Mississippi.
Btw. Lee lost. Where's the 'genius'?

If it was to be taken down from the public square, it should be placed in a museum.

Something about destruction of history and room for revision really tends to rub people wrong. Especailly people who have read Orwell.

It's really gross that a statue of Lenin is allowed to stand on American soil but people are hyperventilating over Lee.
You aren't the voice of the people, Dove.
Fact is, it's down. Warehoused.
There's plenty of others around, including at Gettysburg.
Btw, you shouldn't point the hyperventilating finger with your long-winded pointless bullshit rants few if any read.
Peace-

Ahem, the PEOPLE of Virginia did NOT want it down!!!!!

ALL votes in counties here where it was put to the people to have a monument come down, it was over 85% NOT to!!!

They never gave us the chance to vote on none of this!!!

This was to appease BLM!!! They hoped it would all go away!! Richmond is a shithole now!!! Have you seen the crime rate? The boarded up shops?

Hell even those that lived on that street tried to sue and the judge tossed that out too!!

BTW, you dont even know what warehouse. So shut it, cause last time they said "storage" it was thrown on the ground at the septic treatment plant!!

I keep trying to tell him it was a well funded leftwing activist group. That most people oppose the destruction of history

Why is it so hard? We see where this shit goes and people dont listen.

America wasnt even supposed to have political parties and this shit is why :(
Easy answer for you Dove:
Stop trying to tell me things.
I don't read much of your crap,
Nor do I ask you to post it in my direction.
Do us both a favor.

How about if you cant have a reasonable discussion about these topics, you shouldnt join them if all you are gonna do is act like a fucking baby?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

"Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the radical left, and we can't let that happen!" Trump's statement concluded. "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

Nah, we are on our own, we cant wait for Trump. America will not be able to endure this much longer.

If it was to be taken down from the public square, it should be placed in a museum.

Something about destruction of history and room for revision really tends to rub people wrong. Especailly people who have read Orwell.

It's really gross that a statue of Lenin is allowed to stand on American soil but people are hyperventilating over Lee.
Btw, you shouldn't point the hyperventilating finger with your long-winded pointless bullshit rants few if any read.
Peace-

ALL votes in counties here where it was put to the people to have a monument come down, it was over 85% NOT to!!!

This was to appease BLM!!! They hoped it would all go away!! Richmond is a shithole now!!! Have you seen the crime rate? The boarded up shops?

Hell even those that lived on that street tried to sue and the judge tossed that out too!!

BTW, you dont even know what warehouse. So shut it, cause last time they said "storage" it was thrown on the ground at the septic treatment plant!!
Dude, it was in a city that was like 60 percent black, yes?
They have the say, not you.
Get your own local statue.

And? You know there are a lot of black people in the south that have an entirely different narrative about the south, and the Confederacy? I met SEVERAL black people on the gulf coast, MS and NOLA who had Confederate flags and taught me why.

It's like everyone just up decided what our history is going to be, whether it's true or not.. because it's useful to fucking democrats.
Ok, so you're saying you have the right to dictate to blacks, even if they're in the majority.
Am I understanding this?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What the south did was enshrined in The Declaration of Independence:
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the
and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Are you arguing that slavery was/is a Law of Nature?

That is what they seceded for, to protect their fascist system.

:WrongAgain:

Only 4 states had it in their reason of secession. Virginia was not one of those. Remember, it was all about States.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

I keep trying to tell him it was a well funded leftwing activist group. That most people oppose the destruction of history

Do us both a favor.

How about if you cant have a reasonable discussion about these topics, you shouldnt join them if all you are gonna do is act like a fucking baby?
I'm not getting thru to you.
Let me put it this way:
Which is the bigger idiot?
The idiot or the one who argues with an idiot?
I don't want to be the bigger idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peace-

And? You know there are a lot of black people in the south that have an entirely different narrative about the south, and the Confederacy? I met SEVERAL black people on the gulf coast, MS and NOLA who had Confederate flags and taught me why.

It's like everyone just up decided what our history is going to be, whether it's true or not.. because it's useful to fucking democrats.
Ok, so you're saying you have the right to dictate to blacks, even if they're in the majority.
Am I understanding this?

Where the fuck did I say that?

No, you are not understanding this. Maybe read it again. I have NO idea how you got that from anything I said. I said nothing even close to that.

If anyone is "dictating" here it's the well funded leftwing activist group that went in and dictated what art and history is allowed to exist without so much as a vote from the tax payers(white AND black).

And what party dictates "blacks"? Because I see constant racist abuse of black people who do not support the left. Evidently they are "race traitors" and "house niggers" and "uncle toms" if they donr support democrats. Wouldnt you call that dictating black people?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And nor are you.

And what YOU seem to forget is that "the people" have more than one voice and just because the wealthy corporate elites like yours better(since they are the ones who hand you your scripts), that doesnt make you an authority on the "people". Just about half of this entire country(and possiblity way more now after 7 months of Biden) is getting pretty fed up with left wing elitists claiming to represent "the people" when you obviously fucking dont.

Exactly WHAT has your shitty corporate backed politicains done for the PEOPLE lately besides destroy their lives?

Boy it's a good thing a group of well funded left wing activists got that statue down. Thank God. How many small businesses did THAT save? How many landlords were able to pay their mortgage? #priorities.

MOST people agree, history should not be destroyed. Cope.
You're full of twisted shit and obviously wrong. History has always been destroyed, always will be.
Regardless, argue politics with somebody else.
And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

Ahhhhhh yes the typical "ur teh wrongs and teh dumbs!!! But I'm not gonna explain how, cuz...fuk it"

Right we know history has been destroyed and it's never a good thing, has it? That doesnt justify you calling a well funded left wing activist group the "voice of the people". Because most people oppose the destruction of history. Also today in America people have much different priorities than a fucking statue.

You say "peace", but you mean "war", eh?
No, I mean PEACE I'm through with the discussion.
You're not Southern nor do you understand Southerners.
Therefore you should stfu about it at least with me.
'Nuff fucking said-

So all those Southern people pissed off that a well funded left wing activist group is further attacking southern history by destroying a statue should also shut up?

Especailly with all the very important things that the people are dealing with today as a direct result of dumbfuck democrat moves like forced lock downs and government permitted riots?

Got it. Erryone shddup and give the lefties their big victory lol. This is as good as they are gonna offer!
robertlee.gif

And?

MOST people do not support the destruction of history. I'm aware well funded activist groups get to call the shots.

When America completely enters 3rd world status, maybe you can gaze at that gif and feel better. Lol. "At least Lee is gone! Phew!"
^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Point you cant refute, right?

Cant any of you get over yourselves just a little bit?

Can we review other well funded activist groups throughout history that have attacked a countries history? Usually its authoritarian regimes doing that.

Just sayin.

When is the book burning?
No idea where you get your BS from. The majority there wanted the statue gone, so it's gone. That's that. It's going to a warehouse. Won't be the last. I had nothing to do with it.

Even if the majority "there" wanted it gone, which I doubt, it was on State property, and the people of the State did not want it gone. Not only that, it was in the deed, of the person who gave the land to the state, that nothing shall happen to the monument, but the judges threw that out too.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

Am I understanding this?

Where the fuck did I say that?

No, you are not understanding this. Maybe read it again.

If anyone is "dictating" here it's the well funded leftwing activist group that went in and dictated what art and history is allowed to exist without so much as a vote from the tax payers(white AND black).

And what party dictates "blacks"? Because I see constant racist abuse of black people who do not support the left. Evidently they are "race traitors" and "house niggers" and "uncle toms" if they donr support democrats. Wouldnt you call that dictating black people?
K dove.
Off to Siberia with you.
Say Hi to Tuck.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the
and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

They decided to secede. They had the right. They still do. Its a God given inalienable right.
?
The Union said they didn't have the right. And forced the issue. Too bad for your god.
Lulz

It wasnt the Union, it was Lincoln and the Radical Republicans, that wanted their MONEY!!! "what of my tariffs!" quote Lincoln!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peace-

Do us both a favor.

I'm not getting thru to you.
Let me put it this way:
Which is the bigger idiot?
The idiot or the one who argues with an idiot?
I don't want to be the bigger idiot.

Right, so you come in on a discussion board, drop your pov, refuse to discuss it and get rude towards others?

The issue is you guys(lefties in general) have decided you guys are all correct about everything and you can talk at other people, but they cant say anything. We have to just agree or we are whatever insult you all like to toss out there instead of discussing the topic.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

And nor are you.

And what YOU seem to forget is that "the people" have more than one voice and just because the wealthy corporate elites like yours better(since they are the ones who hand you your scripts), that doesnt make you an authority on the "people". Just about half of this entire country(and possiblity way more now after 7 months of Biden) is getting pretty fed up with left wing elitists claiming to represent "the people" when you obviously fucking dont.

Exactly WHAT has your shitty corporate backed politicains done for the PEOPLE lately besides destroy their lives?

Boy it's a good thing a group of well funded left wing activists got that statue down. Thank God. How many small businesses did THAT save? How many landlords were able to pay their mortgage? #priorities.

MOST people agree, history should not be destroyed. Cope.
You're full of twisted shit and obviously wrong. History has always been destroyed, always will be.
Regardless, argue politics with somebody else.
And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

Ahhhhhh yes the typical "ur teh wrongs and teh dumbs!!! But I'm not gonna explain how, cuz...fuk it"

Right we know history has been destroyed and it's never a good thing, has it? That doesnt justify you calling a well funded left wing activist group the "voice of the people". Because most people oppose the destruction of history. Also today in America people have much different priorities than a fucking statue.

You say "peace", but you mean "war", eh?
No, I mean PEACE I'm through with the discussion.
You're not Southern nor do you understand Southerners.
Therefore you should stfu about it at least with me.
'Nuff fucking said-

So all those Southern people pissed off that a well funded left wing activist group is further attacking southern history by destroying a statue should also shut up?

Especailly with all the very important things that the people are dealing with today as a direct result of dumbfuck democrat moves like forced lock downs and government permitted riots?

Got it. Erryone shddup and give the lefties their big victory lol. This is as good as they are gonna offer!
robertlee.gif

And?

MOST people do not support the destruction of history. I'm aware well funded activist groups get to call the shots.

When America completely enters 3rd world status, maybe you can gaze at that gif and feel better. Lol. "At least Lee is gone! Phew!"
^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Point you cant refute, right?

Cant any of you get over yourselves just a little bit?

Can we review other well funded activist groups throughout history that have attacked a countries history? Usually its authoritarian regimes doing that.

Just sayin.

When is the book burning?
No idea where you get your BS from. The majority there wanted the statue gone, so it's gone. That's that. It's going to a warehouse. Won't be the last. I had nothing to do with it.

Even if the majority "there" wanted it gone, which I doubt, it was on State property, and the people of the State did not want it gone. Not only that, it was in the deed, of the person who gave the land to the state, that nothing shall happen to the monument, but the judges threw that out too.
Dude, Blacks are very empowered now. Get used to it. I told you, get your own statue.
Soon the Army is going to rename all the Southern Military bases. Big things are on the move. Fyi

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They decided to secede. They had the right. They still do. Its a God given inalienable right.
?
The Union said they didn't have the right. And forced the issue. Too bad for your god.
Lulz

It wasnt the Union, it was Lincoln and the Radical Republicans, that wanted their MONEY!!! "what of my tariffs!" quote Lincoln!

See how they get?

He just got so shitty over a simple discussion he throws insults and puts me on ignore.

And did I insult him even once?

Now he is gonna tell us about "the blacks". Good fucking gawd the woke shit is total cancer.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lee knew his people were starving, and wanted to see no more suffering. That does not make him a loser to me. Though, he admitted, had he known how things would become, he would've never surrendered.

Lee was up against the greatest of odds! The Union, already having a trained army, against a bunch of farmers and militia men. Lee stood for Virginia!!! He would not strike his homeland!

Virginia did not want to secede at first, til it was asked to fight its fellow countrymen.

Even after the war, it was thanks to Lee, that things were mended. He wanted to see everyone get along.

To me, Lee is a hero, and always will be.
Lol. That's not true. Lee wanted to surrender. Not everyone did, but Lee was glad to end it. Smart move. That's why it was called a
'Lost Cause'.

Lee did want to surrender, it is true, because he saw so much suffering among his people. Virginia saw the most battles.

I feel they would've won, if not for the "military tactic" of slavery. The same the British tried to pull.

It didnt work entirely as planned either time, the slaves did not revolt. But other countries sided with the Union instead of South when it came to slavery.

Sad that the internet didnt exist then. Maybe some folks would've known the truth.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

?
Lulz

Lincoln never wanted to emancipate the slaves until halfway through the war. Had the Southern states agreed to no slavery in the new territories, there would have been no war, and slavery in the South may have continued for another twenty years.
But, hindsight is 20/20.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Peace-

Why you gotta be racist?

Blacks that are in the know value their heritage and involvement in that. You act like none do, thats racist.

I do have a local one, one is down, the other is coming down. Aint right.

I been fighting for the one my great great grandad fought for, and will keep doing so!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean these well funded left wing mobs literally destroyed a statue of Fredrick Douglas and a memorial of an all black Regiment.

That Admin called "confederate monuments".

I guess they can go in the garbage in schools now as well, since equity curriculums are shit canning essays from MLK and tossing writings from Maya Angelou.

But hey least the woke crowd can fill us in on what the "blacks" are up to.

Except the "race traitors" who didnt vote for Biden. They arent even black anymore!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

?
Lulz

Lincoln never wanted to emancipate the slaves until halfway through the war. Had the Southern states agreed to no slavery in the new territories, there would have been no war, and slavery in the South may have continued for another twenty years.
But, hindsight is 20/20.

Actually, you are kinda on the right track, and thank you for admitting the war wasnt over slavery!!!

Lincoln did indeed did not want to emancipate the slaves, it was a war tactic, hoping the slaves would revolt, because he was losing.

Hell, if it was over slavery, the South.... and the North since they had slaves too, would have accepted the original 13th amendment, the Corwinn amendment, that would've allowed slavery in the Constitution forever, but the South said "fuck your high taxes! Peace out!"

Yeah, it would've lasted another 20 years, but 20 years is nothing! Slavery was on the way out, the cotton gin had been invented. They were trying to figure a way out to release the slaves, with out hardship on either the master or the slave. The master for financial reasons, the slave for educational and self support reasons.

When the slaves were "freed", most were worse off than they were, and died of starvation and such.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And *BOOM*
Tuck be gone.
Buh-Bye Bitch!

Why don't you go to the nearest public restroom and throw a bunch of wet toilet paper at the ceiling, because that pretty much sums up your political arguments. You old Queen of CT.

I get I can get intense and I can get wordy....I know this. I'm a fire sign.

But have ever been mean to this guy? He just hates me lol.

I wasn't even rude to him and he calls me names and puts me on ignore. Smh. I didnt say anything rude or unreasonable.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And *BOOM*
Tuck be gone.
Buh-Bye Bitch!

Why don't you go to the nearest public restroom and throw a bunch of wet toilet paper at the ceiling, because that pretty much sums up your political arguments. You old Queen of CT.

I wasn't even rude to him and he calls me names and puts me on ignore. Smh. I didnt say anything rude or unreasonable.

He pulls that nonsense every time someone chooses to challenge his pithy political arguments, if what he posts can even be called arguments. I'm surprised he didn't post some Hulk Hogan gifs to back up his claims.

Or maybe he was in a bad mood because he broke his tooth while eating some jello.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
And *BOOM*
Tuck be gone.
Buh-Bye Bitch!

He pulls that nonsense every time someone chooses to challenge his pithy political arguments, if what he posts can even be called arguments. I'm surprised he didn't post some Hulk Hogan gifs to back up his claims.

Or maybe he was in a bad mood because he broke his tooth while eating some jello.
oFcW9o8.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And *BOOM*
Tuck be gone.
Buh-Bye Bitch!

oFcW9o8.jpeg

Doesn't it all depend on what right wing media and Trump are spewing on any given day?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
And *BOOM*
Tuck be gone.
Buh-Bye Bitch!

oFcW9o8.jpeg

Doesn't it all depend on what right wing media and Trump are spewing on any given day?
I think Do'hve lifts a lot of her world Salads from Candace.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And *BOOM*
Tuck be gone.
Buh-Bye Bitch!

oFcW9o8.jpeg

Sometimes people make bad memes like the one you posted. A strawman meme.

Sometimes....memes make themselves, like this one.

FB-IMG-1631243877097.jpg