Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Johnny Storm? Benzo?
Lol. Not JS.

long time, no see. How you doing?
I'm here all the time! I'm good.
I'm on Twitter, too. I see you in there occasionally yapping with Brain.
Those guys are big into the fantasy FB stuff right now which I don't do.

I'm mainly in their defending our Western Australian, Premier Mark McGowan on news feeds.... I also have a transexual following me around....lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Johnny Storm? Benzo?
Lol. Not JS.

long time, no see. How you doing?
I'm here all the time! I'm good.
I'm on Twitter, too. I see you in there occasionally yapping with Brain.
Those guys are big into the fantasy FB stuff right now which I don't do.

I'm mainly in their defending our Western Australian, Premier Mark McGowan on news feeds.... I also have a transexual following me around....lol
JS would make a joke about what you just said, but I'm leaving it alone.
Heh
But yea, I use Twitter for certain shit and that's about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the radical left, and we can't let that happen!" Trump's statement concluded. "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

Why do you need him? You have 5,800 nuclear warheads.

I dont wanna breathe that shit!! lol

Nah, we are on our own, we cant wait for Trump. America will not be able to endure this much longer.
Lol. Times change Blaze. Maybe you should move to Mississippi.
Btw. Lee lost. Where's the 'genius'?

If it was to be taken down from the public square, it should be placed in a museum.

Something about destruction of history and room for revision really tends to rub people wrong. Especailly people who have read Orwell.

It's really gross that a statue of Lenin is allowed to stand on American soil but people are hyperventilating over Lee.
You aren't the voice of the people, Dove.

And nor are you.

And what YOU seem to forget is that "the people" have more than one voice and just because the wealthy corporate elites like yours better(since they are the ones who hand you your scripts), that doesnt make you an authority on the "people". Just about half of this entire country(and possiblity way more now after 7 months of Biden) is getting pretty fed up with left wing elitists claiming to represent "the people" when you obviously fucking dont.

Exactly WHAT has your shitty corporate backed politicains done for the PEOPLE lately besides destroy their lives?

Boy it's a good thing a group of well funded left wing activists got that statue down. Thank God. How many small businesses did THAT save? How many landlords were able to pay their mortgage? #priorities.

MOST people agree, history should not be destroyed. Cope.
You're full of twisted shit and obviously wrong. History has always been destroyed, always will be.
Regardless, argue politics with somebody else.
And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

Ahhhhhh yes the typical "ur teh wrongs and teh dumbs!!! But I'm not gonna explain how, cuz...fuk it"

Right we know history has been destroyed and it's never a good thing, has it? That doesnt justify you calling a well funded left wing activist group the "voice of the people". Because most people oppose the destruction of history. Also today in America people have much different priorities than a fucking statue.

You say "peace", but you mean "war", eh?
No, I mean PEACE I'm through with the discussion.
You're not Southern nor do you understand Southerners.
Therefore you should stfu about it at least with me.
'Nuff fucking said-

So all those Southern people pissed off that a well funded left wing activist group is further attacking southern history by destroying a statue should also shut up?

Especailly with all the very important things that the people are dealing with today as a direct result of dumbfuck democrat moves like forced lock downs and government permitted riots?

Got it. Erryone shddup and give the lefties their big victory lol. This is as good as they are gonna offer!
robertlee.gif

And?

MOST people do not support the destruction of history. I'm aware well funded activist groups get to call the shots.

When America completely enters 3rd world status, maybe you can gaze at that gif and feel better. Lol. "At least Lee is gone! Phew!"

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

"Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the radical left, and we can't let that happen!" Trump's statement concluded. "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

Nah, we are on our own, we cant wait for Trump. America will not be able to endure this much longer.

If it was to be taken down from the public square, it should be placed in a museum.

Something about destruction of history and room for revision really tends to rub people wrong. Especailly people who have read Orwell.

It's really gross that a statue of Lenin is allowed to stand on American soil but people are hyperventilating over Lee.

And nor are you.

And what YOU seem to forget is that "the people" have more than one voice and just because the wealthy corporate elites like yours better(since they are the ones who hand you your scripts), that doesnt make you an authority on the "people". Just about half of this entire country(and possiblity way more now after 7 months of Biden) is getting pretty fed up with left wing elitists claiming to represent "the people" when you obviously fucking dont.

Exactly WHAT has your shitty corporate backed politicains done for the PEOPLE lately besides destroy their lives?

Boy it's a good thing a group of well funded left wing activists got that statue down. Thank God. How many small businesses did THAT save? How many landlords were able to pay their mortgage? #priorities.

You're full of twisted shit and obviously wrong. History has always been destroyed, always will be.
And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

Ahhhhhh yes the typical "ur teh wrongs and teh dumbs!!! But I'm not gonna explain how, cuz...fuk it"

Right we know history has been destroyed and it's never a good thing, has it? That doesnt justify you calling a well funded left wing activist group the "voice of the people". Because most people oppose the destruction of history. Also today in America people have much different priorities than a fucking statue.

'Nuff fucking said-

So all those Southern people pissed off that a well funded left wing activist group is further attacking southern history by destroying a statue should also shut up?

Especailly with all the very important things that the people are dealing with today as a direct result of dumbfuck democrat moves like forced lock downs and government permitted riots?

Got it. Erryone shddup and give the lefties their big victory lol. This is as good as they are gonna offer!
robertlee.gif

And?

MOST people do not support the destruction of history. I'm aware well funded activist groups get to call the shots.

When America completely enters 3rd world status, maybe you can gaze at that gif and feel better. Lol. "At least Lee is gone! Phew!"
^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

robertlee.gif

And?

^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Point you cant refute, right?

Cant any of you get over yourselves just a little bit?

Can we review other well funded activist groups throughout history that have attacked a countries history? Usually its authoritarian regimes doing that.

Just sayin.

When is the book burning?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Treasonous history should be in museums or on private property. It doesn't belong in the public square.

Then they should have asked for it to be restationed not vandalized if the subject wasn't a popular figure anymore.

The statues were public works of art.

You know Muslim rebels destroyed the ruins at Palmyra, right? Was that OK too?

I think not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Treasonous history should be in museums or on private property. It doesn't belong in the public square.

Then they should have asked for it to be restationed not vandalized if the subject wasn't a popular figure anymore.

I think not.

Exactly my point. This is a very bad road to travel but the attitude is "if I get my way, I dont care what happens!".

And history repeats itself. Kinda fitting a civil war general would be taken down and destroyed while the country is looking to repeat some history.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

robertlee.gif

And?

^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Can we review other well funded activist groups throughout history that have attacked a countries history? Usually its authoritarian regimes doing that.

Just sayin.

I think not.

How do you know where that statue is going? You assume it's going to be destroyed? I don't assume.

There is no comparison between a statue of Lee and the ruins at Palmyra.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

robertlee.gif

And?

^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Just sayin.

Don't bother triggering Benzo again, or he'll go into meltdown and start another wrasslen thread.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's been going on for years already.

I know, I was being a smart ass and wondering if the book burnings we have come to expect from leftwing activists were gonna be part of the General Lee destroying afterparty lol.

Lee is going into storage and he was offered up to the plaintiff's in the lawsuit. But right wingers want it their way or no way.

"The state plans to keep the statue in an undisclosed storage location until deciding what to do with it. Clark Mercer, Northam’s chief of staff, said he had met last year with a plaintiff in one of the lawsuits and offered to explore seeking a new home for the statue, perhaps in Richmond’s Hollywood Cemetery or at the Appomattox Civil War surrender site.
But the plaintiff rejected the offer, he said. “So it’ll go in storage for a while,” Mercer said. “I don’t think from a public safety standpoint it would be a smart idea to put it back on display right away.”
Patrick McSweeney, the lead lawyer in a suit brought by a small group of local homeowners, said he has petitioned the Virginia Supreme Court to rehear some aspects of the case but declined to comment further. He said he knew nothing about Mercer’s earlier offer to help find a home for the statue and added that the person Mercer spoke with was not a plaintiff at the time."

But why post actual evidence when you can just idiotically flap your gums and make shit up?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How do you know where that statue is going? You assume it's going to be destroyed? I don't assume.

Defiling/vandalizing with spraypaint is destroying an artwork.

We have an aborigine memorialized in bronze called Yagan... he murdered and wounded English soldiers starting a war they couldn't win, so if I was to complain about that statue standing, where do you think that would get me?

They are public art works as I have already said. They don't belong to vandals.

Warrors are memorialised.... pretty much like the Virgin Mary. Lee was a warrior. All Generals are.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We have an aborigine memorialized in bronze called Yagan... he murdered and wounded English soldiers starting a war they couldn't win, so if I was to complain about that statue standing, where do you think that would get me?

Warrors are memorialised.... pretty much like the Virgin Mary. Lee was a warrior. All Generals are.

I don't agree with vandalizing anything. I never said I did. And I don't see Lee in the same category as actual works of art. It's not as if's a wonder of the world. No one cares about that piece of artwork except for pigeons and a load of butthurt losers holding onto White Supremacy.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know plenty of dems and thank god they aren't as whacky as this cunt.. Woke leftist need a bullet in the head.. just sayin :)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What the south did was enshrined in The Declaration of Independence:
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the
and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the
and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Are you arguing that slavery was/is a Law of Nature?

That is what they seceded for, to protect their fascist system.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have entered an era where art must be approved of and worked into a corporate supported narrative.

General Lee is not approved of.

Lenin is approved though. Its private property, so Lenin can stand on American soil.

Uhg :/

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We have entered an era where art must be approved of and worked into a corporate supported narrative.

Lenin is approved though. Its private property, so Lenin can stand on American soil.

Got it. Right wingers don't respect private property. That is when the State should intervene, when you don't like what's going on where you have no control.

Dove doesn't approve of property rights. Or the sanctity of the human body (the rights of the individual).

Pretty soon we won't agree with the Constitution at all, hmm righties?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They decided to secede. They had the right. They still do. Its a God given inalienable right.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They decided to secede. They had the right. They still do. Its a God given inalienable right.

They did it over slavery though. I wish righties would stop trying to rewrite history.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got it. Right wingers don't respect private property. That is when the State should intervene, when you don't like what's going on where you have no control.

Dove doesn't approve of property rights. Or the sanctity of the human body (the rights of the individual).

Stupid bitch, monuments and regular buildings on non government property were destroyed all summer long by you shitstains.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stupid bitch, monuments and regular buildings on non government property were destroyed all summer long by you shitstains.

I have never destroyed private property. Next!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've got a lot to reply to, but for now, I'll leave this here....

241757831_1043044986463543_3384618664317495499_n.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Southron’s Battle Cry of Freedom
Lyrics written in 1864 by William H. Barnes, manager of the Atlanta Amateurs, a group of volunteer musicians who performed for the benefit of various Confederate soldiers' relief funds during the War for Southern Independence.
Shout, shout the battle cry of Freedom!

Our Dixie forever! She’s never at a loss!
Down with the eagle and up with the cross!
We'll rally ‘round the bonny flag, we’ll rally once again,

Our gallant boys have marched to the rolling of the drums.
And the leaders in charge cry out, “Come, boys, come!”

They have laid down their lives on the bloody battle field.
Their motto is resistance “To tyrants we’ll not yield!”

We’ll rally ‘round the bonny flag, we’ll rally once again,

While our boys have responded and to the fields have gone.
Our noble women also have aided them at home.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
HOW THE DARK SIDE SEES IT…

"Slavery, we know, was the sole cause of the war. It was Slavery that fired the first gun at Sumter, and demanded to rule or ruin the country. It was in the name of Slavery that the South seceded; and it was to extend and perpetuate Slavery, as a blessed and divine institution, that they avowedly framed the Confederate constitution. In the debates of Congress of 1860-'61, in the proceedings of the Committee of 1833, in the acts of the Peace Congress, in the various secession ordinances, by the very terms of the Confederate constitution, Slavery was the sole cause of this war upon the Government. Slavery was and is our great enemy, and shall we not destroy it? Slavery was the sole cause of the war, and shall it not be eradicated?"
Never mind that Lincoln NEVER said it was a war to end slavery. The US Congress NEVER said it was a war to end slavery. Jefferson Davis NEVER said it was a war to preserve slavery, but the dark side knows better.

Never mind that the US Congress (7 Southern states had already seceded) passed an amendment to make slavery permanent. (The Corwin Amendmenthttp://ghostamendment.com/); ratification already achieved by Ohio, Maryland and a botched attempt by Illinois; The process was stopped only by the beginning of hostilities.

They love to quote Stephen’s Cornerstone speech but never mention that he also said “Slavery was a drop in the ocean compared to other reasons for secession.”

And the Secession ordinances in which only four of the thirteen states that seceded even mentioned slavery in their ordinances. While four of those states reversed their decisions NOT to secede AFTER Lincoln called for troops to invade the South…and when Sumter was bombarded there were more slave states in the Union than the Confederacy.

Governor Joel Parker of New Jersey said, “ Slavery was no more the cause of war than gold is the cause of robbery.”
The dark side would have us believe that they were invading the South to end slavery while the institution was alive and well in many Northern states and the US government was using SLAVE LABOR to complete construction of the US Capitol building….

I suppose they believe in the tooth fairy and the sand man too….

WE FOUGHT SO RICH FOLKS COULD KEEP THEIR SLAVES!
Said no Confederate Veteran ever….