Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
241397690_10209236537506486_1197915565644524925_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I. AM. SHOOK!

Now she should take a few classes in human development.....if she thinks growing food is magic, oh boy!

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I. AM. SHOOK!

Now she should take a few classes in human development.....if she thinks growing food is magic, oh boy!

Low wattage light bulbs do know that AOC organized that very community garden that she is enthusiastically promoting right?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stoopidd af partisan bots!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

"Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the radical left, and we can't let that happen!" Trump's statement concluded. "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

Why do you need him? You have 5,800 nuclear warheads.

I dont wanna breathe that shit!! lol

Nah, we are on our own, we cant wait for Trump. America will not be able to endure this much longer.
Lol. Times change Blaze. Maybe you should move to Mississippi.
Btw. Lee lost. Where's the 'genius'?

If it was to be taken down from the public square, it should be placed in a museum.

Something about destruction of history and room for revision really tends to rub people wrong. Especailly people who have read Orwell.

It's really gross that a statue of Lenin is allowed to stand on American soil but people are hyperventilating over Lee.
You aren't the voice of the people, Dove.

And nor are you.

And what YOU seem to forget is that "the people" have more than one voice and just because the wealthy corporate elites like yours better(since they are the ones who hand you your scripts), that doesnt make you an authority on the "people". Just about half of this entire country(and possiblity way more now after 7 months of Biden) is getting pretty fed up with left wing elitists claiming to represent "the people" when you obviously fucking dont.

Exactly WHAT has your shitty corporate backed politicains done for the PEOPLE lately besides destroy their lives?

Boy it's a good thing a group of well funded left wing activists got that statue down. Thank God. How many small businesses did THAT save? How many landlords were able to pay their mortgage? #priorities.

MOST people agree, history should not be destroyed. Cope.
You're full of twisted shit and obviously wrong. History has always been destroyed, always will be.
Regardless, argue politics with somebody else.
And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

Ahhhhhh yes the typical "ur teh wrongs and teh dumbs!!! But I'm not gonna explain how, cuz...fuk it"

Right we know history has been destroyed and it's never a good thing, has it? That doesnt justify you calling a well funded left wing activist group the "voice of the people". Because most people oppose the destruction of history. Also today in America people have much different priorities than a fucking statue.

You say "peace", but you mean "war", eh?
No, I mean PEACE I'm through with the discussion.
You're not Southern nor do you understand Southerners.
Therefore you should stfu about it at least with me.
'Nuff fucking said-

So all those Southern people pissed off that a well funded left wing activist group is further attacking southern history by destroying a statue should also shut up?

Especailly with all the very important things that the people are dealing with today as a direct result of dumbfuck democrat moves like forced lock downs and government permitted riots?

Got it. Erryone shddup and give the lefties their big victory lol. This is as good as they are gonna offer!
robertlee.gif

And?

MOST people do not support the destruction of history. I'm aware well funded activist groups get to call the shots.

When America completely enters 3rd world status, maybe you can gaze at that gif and feel better. Lol. "At least Lee is gone! Phew!"
^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Point you cant refute, right?

Cant any of you get over yourselves just a little bit?

Can we review other well funded activist groups throughout history that have attacked a countries history? Usually its authoritarian regimes doing that.

Just sayin.

When is the book burning?

Don't bother triggering Benzo again, or he'll go into meltdown and start another wrasslen thread.
Quiet. Go back to FT. You stand up for only yourself.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

"Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the radical left, and we can't let that happen!" Trump's statement concluded. "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

Nah, we are on our own, we cant wait for Trump. America will not be able to endure this much longer.

If it was to be taken down from the public square, it should be placed in a museum.

Something about destruction of history and room for revision really tends to rub people wrong. Especailly people who have read Orwell.

It's really gross that a statue of Lenin is allowed to stand on American soil but people are hyperventilating over Lee.

And nor are you.

And what YOU seem to forget is that "the people" have more than one voice and just because the wealthy corporate elites like yours better(since they are the ones who hand you your scripts), that doesnt make you an authority on the "people". Just about half of this entire country(and possiblity way more now after 7 months of Biden) is getting pretty fed up with left wing elitists claiming to represent "the people" when you obviously fucking dont.

Exactly WHAT has your shitty corporate backed politicains done for the PEOPLE lately besides destroy their lives?

Boy it's a good thing a group of well funded left wing activists got that statue down. Thank God. How many small businesses did THAT save? How many landlords were able to pay their mortgage? #priorities.

You're full of twisted shit and obviously wrong. History has always been destroyed, always will be.
And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

Ahhhhhh yes the typical "ur teh wrongs and teh dumbs!!! But I'm not gonna explain how, cuz...fuk it"

Right we know history has been destroyed and it's never a good thing, has it? That doesnt justify you calling a well funded left wing activist group the "voice of the people". Because most people oppose the destruction of history. Also today in America people have much different priorities than a fucking statue.

'Nuff fucking said-

So all those Southern people pissed off that a well funded left wing activist group is further attacking southern history by destroying a statue should also shut up?

Especailly with all the very important things that the people are dealing with today as a direct result of dumbfuck democrat moves like forced lock downs and government permitted riots?

Got it. Erryone shddup and give the lefties their big victory lol. This is as good as they are gonna offer!
robertlee.gif

And?

MOST people do not support the destruction of history. I'm aware well funded activist groups get to call the shots.

When America completely enters 3rd world status, maybe you can gaze at that gif and feel better. Lol. "At least Lee is gone! Phew!"
^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Can we review other well funded activist groups throughout history that have attacked a countries history? Usually its authoritarian regimes doing that.

Just sayin.

No idea where you get your BS from. The majority there wanted the statue gone, so it's gone. That's that. It's going to a warehouse. Won't be the last. I had nothing to do with it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
What the south did was enshrined in The Declaration of Independence:
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the
and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Are you arguing that slavery was/is a Law of Nature?

That is what they seceded for, to protect their fascist system.
They decided to secede. They had the right. They still do. Its a God given inalienable right.
?
The Union said they didn't have the right. And forced the issue. Too bad for your god.
Lulz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the
and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

They decided to secede. They had the right. They still do. Its a God given inalienable right.
?
The Union said they didn't have the right. And forced the issue. Too bad for your god.
Lulz
Doesnt matter. Its written in The Declaration. Secession is a God given inalienable right. Read it and weep.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

robertlee.gif

And?

^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Just sayin.

No idea where you get your BS from. The majority there wanted the statue gone, so it's gone. That's that. It's going to a warehouse. Won't be the last. I had nothing to do with it.

A well funded leftwing activist group wanted it gone.

The PEOPLE wanted it preserved. The People do not want history destroyed.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oh I'm thinking the policies are gonna be hitting your ass within this term as well and I cant WAIT. :D
You have to understand one thing dear. Pansies like admin enjoyed watching real soliders lose their lives so to twisted little princess cretins like him Biden is as effective a president as they come

now you know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I'm thinking the policies are gonna be hitting your ass within this term as well and I cant WAIT. :D
You have to understand one thing dear. Pansies like admin enjoyed watching real soliders lose their lives so to twisted little princess cretins like him Biden is as effective a president as they come

now you know

I'm glad that happened so people like Admin can sit there with their popcorn laughing at people with empathy who are upset and angry about unjust abuse via government.

Are you not so happy the peasents can provide entertainment for the white left elites?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

robertlee.gif

And?

^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Just sayin.

Don't bother triggering Benzo again, or he'll go into meltdown and start another wrasslen thread.

Go start a wrasslen thread or try to get Flynn to beat up Dovey again or go spend time with your three Twitter followers or embarrass yourself again by boasting that you saw fleas' buttocks or STFU.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

?
Lulz
Doesnt matter. Its written in The Declaration. Secession is a God given inalienable right. Read it and weep.
Prove it

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lee knew his people were starving, and wanted to see no more suffering. That does not make him a loser to me. Though, he admitted, had he known how things would become, he would've never surrendered.

Lee was up against the greatest of odds! The Union, already having a trained army, against a bunch of farmers and militia men. Lee stood for Virginia!!! He would not strike his homeland!

Virginia did not want to secede at first, til it was asked to fight its fellow countrymen.

Even after the war, it was thanks to Lee, that things were mended. He wanted to see everyone get along.

To me, Lee is a hero, and always will be.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

robertlee.gif

And?

^^Bullshit rant.
Jest sayin'

Just sayin.

Go start a wrasslen thread or try to get Flynn to beat up Dovey again or go spend time with your three Twitter followers or embarrass yourself again by boasting that you saw fleas' buttocks or STFU.
Hey Tuck, watch how I make you disappear.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lee knew his people were starving, and wanted to see no more suffering. That does not make him a loser to me. Though, he admitted, had he known how things would become, he would've never surrendered.

Lee was up against the greatest of odds! The Union, already having a trained army, against a bunch of farmers and militia men. Lee stood for Virginia!!! He would not strike his homeland!

Virginia did not want to secede at first, til it was asked to fight its fellow countrymen.

Even after the war, it was thanks to Lee, that things were mended. He wanted to see everyone get along.

To me, Lee is a hero, and always will be.
Lol. That's not true. Lee wanted to surrender. Not everyone did, but Lee was glad to end it. Smart move. That's why it was called a
'Lost Cause'.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You know where our other monuments in Richmont went? On the ground at the septic treatment plant. Disgraceful.

Here ya go.....

iu

...and for extra credit, concerning this thread.....

iu

Im AM from the South!! I AM from Virginia!! I wont let these fucks dictate what I dont know!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fact is, it's down. Warehoused.
There's plenty of others around, including at Gettysburg.
Btw, you shouldn't point the hyperventilating finger with your long-winded pointless bullshit rants few if any read.
Peace-

Ahem, the PEOPLE of Virginia did NOT want it down!!!!!

ALL votes in counties here where it was put to the people to have a monument come down, it was over 85% NOT to!!!

They never gave us the chance to vote on none of this!!!

This was to appease BLM!!! They hoped it would all go away!! Richmond is a shithole now!!! Have you seen the crime rate? The boarded up shops?

Hell even those that lived on that street tried to sue and the judge tossed that out too!!

BTW, you dont even know what warehouse. So shut it, cause last time they said "storage" it was thrown on the ground at the septic treatment plant!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And nor are you.

And cope deez nutz.
I said peace-

'Nuff fucking said-

IM FUCKING SOUTHERN!!!!!

Sho'nuff!!!!

:Whooot:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Btw, you shouldn't point the hyperventilating finger with your long-winded pointless bullshit rants few if any read.
Peace-

ALL votes in counties here where it was put to the people to have a monument come down, it was over 85% NOT to!!!

This was to appease BLM!!! They hoped it would all go away!! Richmond is a shithole now!!! Have you seen the crime rate? The boarded up shops?

Hell even those that lived on that street tried to sue and the judge tossed that out too!!

BTW, you dont even know what warehouse. So shut it, cause last time they said "storage" it was thrown on the ground at the septic treatment plant!!

I keep trying to tell him it was a well funded leftwing activist group. That most people oppose the destruction of history

Why is it so hard? We see where this shit goes and people dont listen.

America wasnt even supposed to have political parties and this shit is why :(

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

Dude, it was in a city that was like 60 percent black, yes?
They have the say, not you.
Get your own local statue.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Treasonous history should be in museums or on private property. It doesn't belong in the public square.

If you dont know what the fuck you talking about, perhaps you should shut the fuck up.

At the time, it was about States. And Virginia had every right, as signed into the Constitution, to leave the Union. End of.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Peace-

I keep trying to tell him it was a well funded leftwing activist group. That most people oppose the destruction of history

Why is it so hard? We see where this shit goes and people dont listen.

America wasnt even supposed to have political parties and this shit is why :(
Easy answer for you Dove:
Stop trying to tell me things.
I don't read much of your crap,
Nor do I ask you to post it in my direction.
Do us both a favor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peace-

Dude, it was in a city that was like 60 percent black, yes?
They have the say, not you.
Get your own local statue.

And? You know there are a lot of black people in the south that have an entirely different narrative about the south, and the Confederacy? I met SEVERAL black people on the gulf coast, MS and NOLA who had Confederate flags and taught me why.

It's like everyone just up decided what our history is going to be, whether it's true or not.. because it's useful to fucking democrats.