You cannot be a Christian

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you know what I give a shit about and what I don't

I don't give a shit about demented perverts who target children. that's true. But that's a pretty normal reaction for a normal minded person

Explain your sad self Stumpy. You’re miles from normal

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did I say that?

I know the value education holds, and I know when a teacher cares about their students, it can have a huge impact on their lives. I did it for love of students, obviously not for money. Not that many people can say that about their careers. I get sick of people trying to tell me I have done nothing for the world, when I dedicated my life to helping others rather than working so I could brag about how many bedrooms and how many cars I have. Fuck off. Shallow people suck.
You could have given an education to any class of child, it’s your job, but when it’s working class kids you want extra praise ? Fuck off we don’t need you middle class do Gooders telling us how to bring up our kids, we don’t need you. Fucking looking down your noses like your doing us a favour and saving out kids from doom. Your the shallow one, everyone ave a look at this one, our kids would all die in the ducking gutter if it wasn’t for our middle class teaching savours.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So approximately It is estimated that there are approximately 8,500 HIV-positive pregnancies in the United States each year, but less than 150 new infant HIV infections – a testament the effectiveness of U.S. prevention efforts.

So in a decade there will be 850,000 babies born with AIDS.... SO what does Americans plan to do with the 850,000 born or the 850,000 in the previous decade with Aids....

Will they be preparing your restaurants food?...

Just asking.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You could have given an education to any class of child, it’s your job, but when it’s working class kids you want extra praise ? Fuck off we don’t need you middle class do Gooders telling us how to bring up our kids, we don’t need you. Fucking looking down your noses like your doing us a favour and saving out kids from doom. Your the shallow one, everyone ave a look at this one, our kids would all die in the ducking gutter if it wasn’t for our middle class teaching savours.
I didn't ask for any praise whatsover, now did I? I don't look down my nose at anyone. I object to being criticized by people who have no idea what it is to have a career that revolves around giving to others rather than just showing up for a paycheck. I just think you should try for five seconds to practice compassion. I know, it's hard as fuck for someone like you. So carry on with your BS.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I didn't ask for any praise whatsover, now did I? I don't look down my nose at anyone. I object to being criticized by people who have no idea what it is to have a career that revolves around giving to others rather than just showing up for a paycheck. I just think you should try for five seconds to practice compassion. I know, it's hard as fuck for someone like you. So carry on with your BS.
You didn't give jack shit. You got paid to do a job that you performed poorly at

Need I pull up Cali's abysmal scholastic stats?