You guys wanted an old school flamer to come back?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont know that anyone can say "this group looks better than the other ones".
I just did.

I for one have NEVER banged any female that is not caucasian.

Stick to your own tribe and don't pollute the gene pool with inferior dna.

Are you serious?
Yes,I have NEVER has sex with any women that is not white.

Not that part, that's your choice. How disappointing to know that you're a bigot. I didn't know that about you.
*sigh*

whatever, where else but online does this stuff happen...
Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but I'e rolled with the EDL.Done a couple of marches with them.

Was a paid up member of Britain first but left cause Goldings a prick.Jayda though is a bootiful English princess,and I still support her in her great work.Tommy too,top man.

I have no idea what that is all about. oh well, to each his own.
I also consider myself a nationalist.Though these days having pride in your country and it's people is called being a biggot and racist by the left.I'm ok with labels as I was brought up with sticks and stones my break my bones,but words will never hurt me philosophy.Nothing wrong with being proud of your people though is it Lilly ?

No, there isn't wrong with being proud of your ethnicity. I just don't see how pride in one's own group is tied to hate for another.

I am proud of being my ethnicity and I hate no other. Simple as that.
See that's nationalism.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your people.

Nothing. It's hating others that is shameful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

Not that part, that's your choice. How disappointing to know that you're a bigot. I didn't know that about you.
*sigh*

Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but I'e rolled with the EDL.Done a couple of marches with them.

Was a paid up member of Britain first but left cause Goldings a prick.Jayda though is a bootiful English princess,and I still support her in her great work.Tommy too,top man.

I have no idea what that is all about. oh well, to each his own.
I also consider myself a nationalist.Though these days having pride in your country and it's people is called being a biggot and racist by the left.I'm ok with labels as I was brought up with sticks and stones my break my bones,but words will never hurt me philosophy.Nothing wrong with being proud of your people though is it Lilly ?

No, there isn't wrong with being proud of your ethnicity. I just don't see how pride in one's own group is tied to hate for another.

I am proud of being my ethnicity and I hate no other. Simple as that.

You guys are really good at assuming anyone who is proud of their ethnicity and white....that's hate of other groups

Aryan is a good example. Aryan doesnt hate other races. He is just a Nationist and where him and Reaper are from....their country and its culture and ethnicity comes with being white.

Here in America....Nationalism isnt tied to race at all because America was never rooted in any color. Our nationalism is more about preserving American principles of liberty and rights. Of which we ALL have. And to put the needs of the American people first.

Where you guys loose people has nothing to do with racism....its just that you guys are openly offended by past colonialism and you shit on it and ignore any positives that came from it.

If a bunch of white British people started moving into a black African country and changing it. ..you would call that colonialism and oppose it.

But when middle eastern people start moving into a white European country that's "diversity" and should be celebrated and that country should change to accommodate it. And then people who dont want their country and culture changed are branded racists.

You wouldnt call the Japanese racist and they are a homogeneous country that isnt known for accepting foreigners.

It's just a lot of inconsistency and it really just looks like hatred of white people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah you are just inconsistent and cant comment.

At least not in any sort of mature manner that doesnt involve typical ad hominems democrat tribal rage.

We all know this, so it's not a shocker. None of the establishment party cucks can address any of their hypocrisy or falsehoods. They go on the attack instead.

Sad because its gonna be the death of America and some of you will go down with your fingers pointed in the wrong direction.

We wont have any peace or real progress because the hatred, fear and division is beneficial to the elites and too many Americans are weak minded. We have lived in prosperity for so long that people are bored and have a very narrow view of everything.

Have you noticed that "destruction"...."dismantle" are the baseline goals of the left? They are pumped up and empowered on "dismantling" everything. Our institutions. Our liberal order. Even our sexual dimorphism. Everything. I dont understand how someone who claims to love America can be so quick to accept these one sides lies and distortions, this divisive propaganda and hate what makes America America.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah you are just inconsistent and cant comment.

At least not in any sort of mature manner that doesnt involve typical ad hominems democrat tribal rage.

We all know this, so it's not a shocker. None of the establishment party cucks can address any of their hypocrisy or falsehoods. They go on the attack instead.

Sad because its gonna be the death of America and some of you will go down with your fingers pointed in the wrong direction.

Nope. Didn't bother reading your crap.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
main-qimg-d9e0c1dd67f5173a15de5b17d864507c.webp

Latinas are even more attractive. Just saying
Aryan women, Italian & Latina/Spanish women can all be super hawt.

Abbos, Somalians and sub-saharan black women are never pretty.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

LOL, some cheese with your usual glass of whine?

People speak their mind online. In real life, it isn't always possible.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

Sure it's possible. You have to have the gumption to speak your mind and deal with the fallout.

That's the problem with actual whiners. They can't deal with the consequences of their heinous beliefs. If you were proud enough, you wouldn't care about consequences.

The reality is that you know your ideas are shit. Therefore, all of you, hide behind a screen. Cowards, the lot of you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

Sure it's possible. You have to have the gumption to speak your mind and deal with the fallout.

That's the problem with actual whiners. They can't deal with the consequences of their heinous beliefs. If you were proud enough, you wouldn't care about consequences.

The reality is that you know your ideas are shit. Therefore, all of you, hide behind a screen. Cowards, the lot of you.
Ummm no. It's because we live in a society where our rulers dictate what beliefs are socially acceptable and which aren't.

Anyone who strays too far from the woke PC status quo can potentially have their livelihoods ruined.

Funny how it only happens to those who espouse right wing opinions....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No you pretended not to read the post after realising your fat ass had been verbally sodomised with a baseball bat.

I don't read her rants. Interesting that you think I do. Stop projecting. You read everything I post. Can't help yourself and your rage.

lmao