You guys wanted an old school flamer to come back?

Alley

We had a poster on Valhalla who called himself "Huggy Lowdown" and he made arguments for "BabyPumperAlert!".

Real fucking disturbing guy.

Sometimes when I had been drinking I'd sit there in his inbox bitching him out and threatening to kill him. I totally own it. He made me sick.
I remember Huggy! He came to RH and left about the same time as St Lucy.

Omg you knew St Lucy? Bahahaha that guy was such a spazz lol

Do you know what happened to him?
Lmao I have no idea what happened to him. I’m thinking he disappeared with the other forums.

Rose West was from RH. What happened to her?
I wish I knew. I lost touch with all but a handful of members. Some might be at Goregrish if it still exists.
Lol at Goregrish! I trolled the fuck out of that gruesome place…I think I lasted three days tops.
:Warning:

Is that one of the gore sites?

I mean it's called Goregrish so probably. Ew....I dont know how you guys can stomach that shit.
Yeah, but I can’t even stomach the Good Doctor series on Netflix, where I know that they’re only operating using latex, silicone and liquids for special effects.

I entered the site forum merely for trolling and recruiting purposes.

After 9/11 a few members enlightened me to the graphic nature of what the Islamic radicals where doing to the POW on videos over at the YNC. Goregrish was an opposition forum.

The cruelty to animals/innocents were some of the saddest shit that I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

Trust me…it disturbed me to the core.

Cruelty and brutality towards innocent people....children....and animals, enrages me. It disturbs me yes but it gives me a red hot anger.

I would really have no problem with someone getting the death penalty for barbaric cruelty of animals. People who torture poor little animals. Nope. Death to them.

And it goes without saying I want the death penalty for the evil pieces of shit who do that to humans.

There is no rehabilitation for demons in human meat sacks who get off on inflicting brutality on other living beings.
:HotLips:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We had a poster on Valhalla who called himself "Huggy Lowdown" and he made arguments for "BabyPumperAlert!".

Sometimes when I had been drinking I'd sit there in his inbox bitching him out and threatening to kill him. I totally own it. He made me sick.

Lmao I have no idea what happened to him. I’m thinking he disappeared with the other forums.

I wish I knew. I lost touch with all but a handful of members. Some might be at Goregrish if it still exists.
Lol at Goregrish! I trolled the fuck out of that gruesome place…I think I lasted three days tops.

I mean it's called Goregrish so probably. Ew....I dont know how you guys can stomach that shit.
Yeah, but I can’t even stomach the Good Doctor series on Netflix, where I know that they’re only operating using latex, silicone and liquids for special effects.

After 9/11 a few members enlightened me to the graphic nature of what the Islamic radicals where doing to the POW on videos over at the YNC. Goregrish was an opposition forum.

The cruelty to animals/innocents were some of the saddest shit that I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

Cruelty and brutality towards innocent people....children....and animals, enrages me. It disturbs me yes but it gives me a red hot anger.

I would really have no problem with someone getting the death penalty for barbaric cruelty of animals. People who torture poor little animals. Nope. Death to them.

And it goes without saying I want the death penalty for the evil pieces of shit who do that to humans.

There is no rehabilitation for demons in human meat sacks who get off on inflicting brutality on other living beings. Being capable of that makes one unfit to move among us.

And we can suppose that most of those will be black or hispanic?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just like the baby Jesus proffered.
6ddc9_tina-fey-eyeroll-1-1200x680-1.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is no rehabilitation for demons in human meat sacks who get off on inflicting brutality on other living beings. Being capable of that makes one unfit to move among us.

And we can suppose that most of those will be black or hispanic?

I dont suppose that matters a single bit.

Alley

Well the black people certainly are the cause of most heinous of offences. How they get away with everything they do never ceases to amaze me. Slaps on the wrists, let out, get arrested again with worse offence than before, let out... etc beyond ridiculous how spoiled they are by the system. Even in jail or prison pampered.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well the black people certainly are the cause of most heinous of offences. How they get away with everything they do never ceases to amaze me. Slaps on the wrists, let out, get arrested again with worse offence than before, let out... etc beyond ridiculous how spoiled they are by the system. Even in jail or prison pampered.

You are a rolling no-one who is now on ignore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would actually disagree with this.

Or maybe I dont.

If we are speaking globally.....yeah we could say black people as well as middle eastern people are pretty brutal and merciless. But they commit these acts against other black and other middle eastern people.

So I'm hesitant to word it that way if that makes sense. Perhaps my American sensibilities hears that and thinks the message is "black people are the most brutal". I dont think it has to do with the color of their skin. It's a culture issue. I'm think about the violence in Africa when I say this.

Here in the states most of the violence that black Americans engage in is gang violence and domestic violence. Fueled by a lack of education and proper community support. And the fact that what we have as "black culture" took a sharp terrible turn a long time ago and violence, abuse of women and criminality is glorified in music and media.

But even our gang bangers are not nearly as cruel and brutal as the shit I've seen on gore sites....all committed by terrorists and regimes committing genocides. Or psychotic animal torturers. God I fucking hate animal abusers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've seen some pretty smoking hot black people. And Hispanic/Latina(o) people. And Asains.

I guess it's just a matter of preference. I dont know that anyone can say "this group looks better than the other ones". That's all subjective IMO.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont know that anyone can say "this group looks better than the other ones".
I just did.

I for one have NEVER banged any female that is not caucasian.

Stick to your own tribe and don't pollute the gene pool with inferior dna.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just did.

All I'm saying is that is subjective though. There is nothing wrong with you preferring white females.

You've seen my pasty white slavic husband lol. People always have their own ideas on what is attractive to them. That's okay.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just did.

Are you serious?
Yes,I have NEVER has sex with any women that is not white.

Not that part, that's your choice. How disappointing to know that you're a bigot. I didn't know that about you.
*sigh*

whatever, where else but online does this stuff happen...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

A lot of black people in America think similar to this. Black women who end up marrying white men take a lot of shit for not sticking with black men. Black men are regularly cruel and hateful towards black women who "divest".

Black men who end up with white women are slightly more tolerated because most of the hate is directed at black women. If a man goes with a white woman....its because black women pushed him.

This sort of thinking is much more common amongst black people than white people. Go figure.

Do you disapprove of this?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

Not that part, that's your choice. How disappointing to know that you're a bigot. I didn't know that about you.
*sigh*

Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but I'e rolled with the EDL.Done a couple of marches with them.

Was a paid up member of Britain first but left cause Goldings a prick.Jayda though is a bootiful English princess,and I still support her in her great work.Tommy too,top man.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but I'e rolled with the EDL.Done a couple of marches with them.

Was a paid up member of Britain first but left cause Goldings a prick.Jayda though is a bootiful English princess,and I still support her in her great work.Tommy too,top man.

I have no idea what that is all about. oh well, to each his own.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

I also consider myself a nationalist.Though these days having pride in your country and it's people is called being a biggot and racist by the left.I'm ok with labels as I was brought up with sticks and stones my break my bones,but words will never hurt me philosophy.Nothing wrong with being proud of your people though is it Lilly ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

I also consider myself a nationalist.Though these days having pride in your country and it's people is called being a biggot and racist by the left.I'm ok with labels as I was brought up with sticks and stones my break my bones,but words will never hurt me philosophy.Nothing wrong with being proud of your people though is it Lilly ?

No, there isn't wrong with being proud of your ethnicity. I just don't see how pride in one's own group is tied to hate for another.

I am proud of being my ethnicity and I hate no other. Simple as that.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just did.

Are you serious?

*sigh*

No, there isn't wrong with being proud of your ethnicity. I just don't see how pride in one's own group is tied to hate for another.

I am proud of being my ethnicity and I hate no other. Simple as that.
See that's nationalism.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your people.