You know, because most of the country hates Trump

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
GEORGIANS!! Trump would make a great senator from georgia. WRITE HIM IN. FOR GEORGIA SENATE. Quick before the democrats steal it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Does a little bell go off in your house every time someone posts the name Trump somewhere?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's done:

• The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a request from a number of Republican officials to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's victory in Pennsylvania.
  • The case was brought by US Rep. Mike Kelly and a number of GOP state legislators and asked the Supreme Court to block Pennsylvania's certification of its election results.
  • The high court's rejection Tuesday adds to a long list of defeats for President Donald Trump's and his allies' ongoing efforts to throw out the results of the 2020 election.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Brainfail is supposed to be having a meltie because too many Trump threads! What's up with that?

Hey, @Breakfall !!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does a little bell go off in your house every time someone posts the name Trump somewhere?
You still listening to these guys El Stubbo?

130714234_1293957100968245_13851702933563573_n.jpg

Look at this. Of all the creepy stalkers on the internet I gotta get stuck with the spastic mutant ankle hugger who thinks we should marvel every time he makes a fire hydrant disappear in his asshole

why dont you go play with explosives somewhere, clown.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You still listening to these guys El Stubbo?

130714234_1293957100968245_13851702933563573_n.jpg

Look at this. Of all the creepy stalkers on the internet I gotta get stuck with the spastic mutant ankle hugger who thinks we should marvel every time he makes a fire hydrant disappear in his asshole

why dont you go play with explosives somewhere, clown.
Who's a good boy? Why Stubby's a good boy, always comes when called, isn't that right little Stubbers?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Brainfail is supposed to be having a meltie because too many Trump threads! What's up with that?

Hey, @Breakfall !!!
I wouldn’t go as far as a “meltie”, but I’m definitely not a fan of political spam. It’s becoming very tiresome and repetitive. Bastard Factory was never like that, and that’s what sets us apart from the rest of the other tired and defunct forums. It’s good bringing about your flavour here, but try to assimilate. You should learn to leave some of that drama behind...
:rightON:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey, @Breakfall !!!
I wouldn’t go as far as a “meltie”, but I’m definitely not a fan of political spam. It’s becoming very tiresome and repetitive. Bastard Factory was never like that, and that’s what sets us apart from the rest of the other tired and defunct forums. It’s good bringing about your flavour here, but try to assimilate. You should learn to leave some of that drama behind...
She cant

These fucking liberal dupes cant talk about anything BUT Trump.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Hey, @Breakfall !!!
She cant

You can't talk about anything except how much you hate half of your country's citizens and how you want them all dead. You're as valueless as a glob of a drunk man's covid infested mucus on the bottom of your shoe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Hey, @Breakfall !!!
She cant

Hahahahahaha...there are political forums for that! Lololol
Ol’ Trump is way more switched on than Biden. I realise that America was scraping the barrel with the both of them, but another 4 years would’ve made a huge difference with Trump. I like how he is a proud American. Biden is a misinformed gaffer-baffer...hell, he acts just like a kaffir!
:LOL1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Hey, @Breakfall !!!

Dude, Strapon is the one starting multiple threads about his idol. I was suggesting that maybe he needed a talking to like the one you gave me. I'm kind of insinuating that you're a partisan hack because you don't say anything to the Trumpeciles who go on and on and on.

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Hey, @Breakfall !!!

Dude, Strapon is the one starting multiple threads about his idol. I was suggesting that maybe he needed a talking to like the one you gave me. I'm kind of insinuating that you're a partisan hack because you don't say anything to the Trumpeciles ho go on and on and on.

giphy.gif
He’s making fun of all the leftard spamming...that is good humour!

PS: hehehehehehee...yoo says STRAPON again!
:ROFL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Hey, @Breakfall !!!
She cant

^Something a dwarfinesque latent-homogay would say

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey, @Breakfall !!!

Dude, Strapon is the one starting multiple threads about his idol. I was suggesting that maybe he needed a talking to like the one you gave me. I'm kind of insinuating that you're a partisan hack because you don't say anything to the Trumpeciles who go on and on and on.

giphy.gif

Are you gonna start crying bias again because normal people hate liberals?

cope. Cunt.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Hey, @Breakfall !!!

giphy.gif

Are you gonna start crying bias again because normal people hate liberals?

cope. Cunt.

Bye.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Faaaaaaaaaark @LotusBud !!! What’s up with your negging? Let your fanny breathe a bit....
:Scream:

Let your partisan hackery breathe a bit, mate.
Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humorous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Faaaaaaaaaark @LotusBud !!! What’s up with your negging? Let your fanny breathe a bit....

Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!

Yeah. Alright.

watch
Stick with me baaby...I’ll make you famous!

C0hAoDgMdbgo8_pqlN14nQ-YADF87rNokppSPzKFQxE_4PyljSZ_bvM24wxUnSKnVgdWWHQ=w260-h229

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!

Yeah. Alright.

watch
Stick with me baaby...I’ll make you famous!

C0hAoDgMdbgo8_pqlN14nQ-YADF87rNokppSPzKFQxE_4PyljSZ_bvM24wxUnSKnVgdWWHQ=w260-h229

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Trump will go down in history as the most business-savvy idealist, the most bluntly humorous and quirkiest no-holes-barred president in history. He even make the Democrats weak at the knees and piss and shart and CHEAT!!!
Oh I get it now, I pondered your nic "Break Fall", you fell down, went boom, cracked your melon and had a tramatic brain injury, that explains a lot, my lovely cousin had a TBI several years ago now, she is now in a semi-coma...you're lucky to be able to access at least a keyboard anyway, all cuz can do is occassionally flash her big blue eyes at you and smile as though she is with you in the moment.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Oh I get it now, I pondered your nic "Break Fall", you fell down, went boom, cracked your melon and had a tramatic brain injury, that explains a lot, my lovely cousin had a TBI several years ago now, she is now in a semi-coma...you're lucky to be able to access at least a keyboard anyway, all cuz can do is occassionally flash her big blue eyes at you and smile as though she is with you in the moment.

Yeshhh meh ponderous nemeshhishhh...you’re almosht right. A Breakfall ash shuch ish a judo recovery move. Noddy points for yoo ol’ chap! Very ashtute of yoo..

lUtlpPbXA92hcrWruVBOr5YqfgBeyBTnroIp-M3E9prX8EHEjqMOl2LqT1_cZDiMUEPlLF-KFvqTJk-1UW5mHeJrG2gBojN-rv0uwWuj6c8J1JI-ha6JDv68m-f7pIU9yeEy=w220-h187

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Yeshhh meh ponderous nemeshhishhh...you’re almosht right. A Breakfall ash shuch ish a judo recovery move. Noddy points for yoo ol’ chap! Very ashtute of yoo..

lUtlpPbXA92hcrWruVBOr5YqfgBeyBTnroIp-M3E9prX8EHEjqMOl2LqT1_cZDiMUEPlLF-KFvqTJk-1UW5mHeJrG2gBojN-rv0uwWuj6c8J1JI-ha6JDv68m-f7pIU9yeEy=w220-h187
That's nice, Prince Albert.