You know it's bad when even Big Tech is criticizing it

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
All links are translated

So, 4 months into the abyss, our dear federal government is going full-throttle with its plans of putting a dictatorship in place.

Censorship is the first thing they want, the "Ministry of Truth" is their main goal right now and even Google is denouncing it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The country is pretty much melting as we speak. And burning too. Remember how they accused of Bolsonaro of being "burning down the Amazon forest"?

Not to mention groups of thugs going around invading farms and their leaders demanding money to remove the squatters and yet, they're called a "social movement" here.

Crime numbers are off the chart, whole cities being invaded and sieged by armed groups is a reality again, murders are happening at least 30% more than with the "mass murderer Bolsonaro" the Supreme Court and pretty much the majority of the justice system is completely under control of these criminals. Brazil is pretty much a narco-state country right now.

And so, Brazil joins the US in the insanity. Right now, I just ask myself, what goes on in the heads of people who claim to defeat the evils with capitalism with something much, much, MUCH worse?

Why is it that the modern left in the western world wants to destroy their people, their values and their countries so much?

I wear I try to stay away from these conversations and discussions, but the desire to understand what kind of process led so many people to willfully bring on their own destruction is just too much.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The WEF is trying to get everyone to implement this stuff. Canada, UK, even the shit stain Biden has been pushing censorship and a "Ministry of Truth". They also want a social credit score and a digital currency so they can control and punish you for what you buy. If you use your free speech rights to speak out against their desired dictatorship of the WEF then they will lower your social credit score limiting your access to loans, passports, education for your family, and God knows what else.