You know the marriage(relationship) is over when...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If your mate trys to kill you would be a pretty good clue - - - - - -

10458890-926171650780674-3067620370568149966-n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is justice.

What kind of sociopathic piece of shit tries to bang a hooker on his Honeymoon ffs?

I hope she left him and STILL took half.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Year ago, while I was slingin' metal (ie cars) I had this extremely average older(early 70's) blue collar couple, buying an suv to tow behind their motor home, they loved the Mustang Ranch in Nevada outside Reno, The Wife would hang out and chat and play cards with the girls, while Hub's would go wet his whistle for a few hours with the gal of his choice. It seemed to work for them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Year ago, while I was slingin' metal (ie cars) I had this extremely average older(early 70's) blue collar couple, buying an suv to tow behind their motor home, they loved the Mustang Ranch in Nevada outside Reno, The Wife would hang out and chat and play cards with the girls, while Hub's would go wet his whistle for a few hours with the gal of his choice. It seemed to work for them.

Interesting and whatever works for them shouldn't matter to anyone.

I'm thinking the OP was an entirely different scenario. What bride wants to wake up with a call from county jail?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting and whatever works for them shouldn't matter to anyone.

I'm thinking the OP was an entirely different scenario. What bride wants to wake up with a call from county jail?
Yes, that is a very different scenario, and a very sad one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If it's out in the open and they are okay with it. Some couples are okay with that sort of thing.

I doubt this woman was cool with her husband soliciting prostitutes on their honeymoon though.....yuck.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs maybe he wanted a little anal, everyone knows you cant poark the wife in the poop chute

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs maybe he wanted a little anal, everyone knows you cant poark the wife in the poop chute

Well he can get all the poop chute action he wants now if he ends up in prison.
are you bending the story, is he a ghay man, why wood he fuck doods ? was it a male hooker ? don't D trumpF the story here dove I think it was a woman hooker..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

are you bending the story, is he a ghay man, why wood he fuck doods ? was it a male hooker ? don't D trumpF the story here dove I think it was a woman hooker..

Wow.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wow.
you accusede a fellow of being ghay without even knowing him, why the fuck would a guy want anal action from prison men ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wow.
you accusede a fellow of being ghay without even knowing him, why the fuck would a guy want anal action from prison men ?

I didnt accuse him of being gay.

You said he probably just wanted some anal. So I just pointed out how much anal he is gonna be getting now that his dumb ass is going to prison for soliciting prostitutes. Or jail or whatever.

Settle down, X. It's not that deep.

*chuckle* see what I did there? :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wow.

I didnt accuse him of being gay.

You said he probably just wanted some anal. So I just pointed out how much anal he is gonna be getting now that his dumb ass is going to prison for soliciting prostitutes. Or jail or whatever.

Settle down, X. It's not that deep.

*chuckle* see what I did there? :D

lookin a little hooker rusty bullethole and all O ah sudden you've got him in prison butt bangin' Lerroy ffs

(:

** X hack
LOL
I'm fuckin' .. dont reply I go away ha ha ha ha