POS Stomps On His GFs Head Until Shes Unconscious For Refusing Marriage Proposal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the west this male could tell the judge he identifies as a woman and be sent to female prison too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm really trying to ignore Admin but I really....really want to punch him in the fucking head.

Omfg.

Omfg.

*deep breath*

FUCK OFF CUCK SUCKER. OMFG. Literally you are building this EXACTLY FUCKING WORLD NOW.

Oh but when a man beats or rapes a woman if he SAYS he is a woman its transphobic to worry about it.

Trump men FUCK better. That's why you hate them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is what establishment cuck men support and want more of

They think the shits a big silly joke. We can just get raped and attacked and we better not he TERFS.

And he has the audacity to claim this is what his opposition wants. While he actually supports it happening.

I hate these people. It's like they only suck air to ruin everyone elses life.

The only difference between the OP and Fallon Fox? The woman in OP knew that was a man from the start. The woman in the ring with a man was told that was a woman and even after her SKULL BEING CRACKED twice.....she still has to call this beast a "woman".

Remember guys.....as long as you identify as a woman? Admin is okay with you committing acts of violence against women.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good thing she said no, imagine being stuck with this tantrum throwing toddler in a grown up body. Let the woman in her family at him, show them some cartel vids first so they get some good tips.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good thing she said no, imagine being stuck with this tantrum throwing toddler in a grown up body. Let the woman in her family at him, show them some cartel vids first so they get some good tips.

He should be turned over to her family for justice. That's the most god awful thing I've seen in ages.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He should be turned over to her family for justice. That's the most god awful thing I've seen in ages.
Worse than this, hippocrite or are you afraid to offend some mentally ill sexual pervert like blurt with an honest answer?