No Virtual Debate for President PoS Trump

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Donnie "theFluffer" Trump has stated that he does not want his right to interrupt interrupted.
Whingeing loudly, that he was given a mandate to interrupt his debate opponent by the American people
he has backed out of the 2nd debate, in so doing avoiding a third televised debate beatdown for the Repukelickin ticket.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Commission on Presidential Debates
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that next week's presidential debate will be held virtually, with the candidates participating from remote locations as President Trump continues to be treated for the coronavirus.
But in a phone interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo moments after the format change was announced, Trump said he would not take part.
“I’m not going to do a virtual debate,” he said. "I'm not going to waste my time doing a virtual debate. That's not what debating is all about. You sit behind a computer and do a debate, it’s ridiculous, and then they cut you off whenever they want.”

In his Fox Business interview, Trump said that he is continuing his steroid treatment in isolation, dismissing medical experts who believe he is still shedding the virus.

“I don’t think I’m contagious at all,” he said.

Moments after Trump’s remarks, the Biden campaign said in a statement that the former vice president had agreed to the virtual format.

“Vice President Biden looks forward to speaking directly to the American people,” Biden campaign communications director Kate Bedingfield said in a statement, “and comparing his plan for bringing the country together ad building back better with Donald Trump’s failed leadership on the coronavirus that has thrown the strong economy he inherited into the worst downturn since the Great Depression.”

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
"and then they cut you off whenever they want.”

Yes! Exactly WHY he nees to be in a virtual debat. Then he can be muted :ThumbsUp1: