Simps are buying virtual farts now...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"A customer of hers, who asked to only be referred to as John, told Insider why the product was so appealing to him. The 43-year-old financier, who said he spent $1,000 on two fart jars, explained that it helped him feel a sense of "closeness" to Matto. "I have a lot of fetishes and one of them is that I like the smell of a woman," he said. "I like all of the smells.""

Good grief that's disgusting.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Her shit stinks the same as everybody elses ffs!! FUCK HUMANITY!!!

Come back to us!!!
Vnj8E4e.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She recently had an "injury" from her "profession " trying to fart to much.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"A customer of hers, who asked to only be referred to as John, told Insider why the product was so appealing to him. The 43-year-old financier, who said he spent $1,000 on two fart jars, explained that it helped him feel a sense of "closeness" to Matto. "I have a lot of fetishes and one of them is that I like the smell of a woman," he said. "I like all of the smells.""

I'm sure that guy isn't a creepy virgin...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This dubious entrepreneurship reminds of @Martini News Network who was aiming to market his used bath water for $25/jar.

I wonder if ol' Vitty could've been suckered in twice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure that guy isn't a creepy virgin...

I wouldnt call this guy a virgin.

He is a next level pervert.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I would bet 10,000.00 that this guy is a liberal