Super Mario goomba stomps Hollywood

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm 100% for diversity. I don't see ppl for what they are, but who.

What I don't like, is diversity being shoved down my throat for no reason.

Marvel movies, or the MCU, isn't anything that I grew up reading in the comics. There was no "Lady Thor" or female spiderman. They just made new characters.

Spider Gwen is a great fucking character. Didn't need to make her the new Spiderman. Make her the new spider woman, or spider girl.

That said, the Super Mario movie is blasting records at the box office. Like, completely blowing away everything else. Why?

Well, it's super Mario. Everyone knows who that is. It's family friendly.

And most importantly, there's no woke agendas. It's loosely based on the games. The media has shit all over this movie because of it.

Rotten tomatoes critical reviews are under 50%. Fan reviews are some of the highest on the site and in the sites history at currently 96%.

And let's recall how the critics gave that shitty Star wars woke movie high graded while they blamed the fucking fans, me being a die hard SW fan, for it's failure.

It's not hard, Hollywood. Good verses evil. It doesn't have to be female vs stupid anti feminist male, or homosexual against evil straight villain without pronouns.

And the funny thing is, illusion studios wanted to make a woke movie where in one scene Mario wears a dress but Nintendo shut that shit down.

Mario saved video games. Looks like he's saving Hollywood too.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEK679G_o.jpg

MEK679H_o.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Marvel movies, or the MCU, isn't anything that I grew up reading in the comics. There was no "Lady Thor" or female spiderman. They just made new characters.

Spider Gwen is a great fucking character. Didn't need to make her the new Spiderman. Make her the new spider woman, or spider girl.

That said, the Super Mario movie is blasting records at the box office. Like, completely blowing away everything else. Why?

And most importantly, there's no woke agendas. It's loosely based on the games. The media has shit all over this movie because of it.

Rotten tomatoes critical reviews are under 50%. Fan reviews are some of the highest on the site and in the sites history at currently 96%.

And let's recall how the critics gave that shitty Star wars woke movie high graded while they blamed the fucking fans, me being a die hard SW fan, for it's failure.

It's not hard, Hollywood. Good verses evil. It doesn't have to be female vs stupid anti feminist male, or homosexual against evil straight villain without pronouns.

And the funny thing is, illusion studios wanted to make a woke movie where in one scene Mario wears a dress but Nintendo shut that shit down.

Too long, didn’t read lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kill yourself. You cheese dick loser.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And here's yet again another instance of obsessed Dovid looking for my attention.

Not that everyone here didn't already know this loser wasn't a nutjob lol

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And here's yet again another instance of obsessed Dovid looking for my attention.

Not that everyone here didn't already know this loser wasn't a nutjob lol
alll of them, the whole can of mixed nuts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
small and boy .... why do you always gravitate towards that ?