Super Tuesday!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The only question of any real significance is whether or not Nikki (not her name) Haley will still be a candidate tomorrow but even that doesn't really change anything.

There might be interesting data points like voter turnout, etc. but I don't see much probability for any surprises insofar as ballot results or anything like that.

This is a non-primary primary election...
...Trump skipped all the debates and the DNC decided not to even have any, or anything resembling a primary at all.

That's why I laugh whenever some idiot starts bleating about "saving democracy" because there isn't one to save. The duopoly selects its candidates and the usual suspects line up to pretend they have a choice, only this year it's even more obvious than ever and the sheeple nevertheless refuse to leave their pens.

It's equal parts hilarious and pathetic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
THIS is why BIDEN has CRUSHED AMERICANS!! HE MUST GO or we all starve
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Americans are wimps. You want to see inflation? Try looking outside the USA.

We're in good shape, considering. Are you going to cry about prices whilst you continue to stuff your face at a buffet every Sunday?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans are wimps. You want to see inflation? Try looking outside the USA.

We're in good shape, considering. Are you going to cry about prices whilst you continue to stuff your face at a buffet every Sunday?
We are not in good shape. The majority of peeple now live on credit cards! What will happen when the credit runs out?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People are not careful with their spending. How much you want to bet Americans are buying things they want versus what they need?
Incorrect. FOOD prices are up 25% in 3 yeers. wages are same

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Incorrect. FOOD prices are up 25% in 3 yeers. wages are same

I'm on a fixed income and I honestly can't say that I am suffering. I try not to buy into the consumerism of this country though. I drive a car that's 8 years old next month. I will run drive it until it's no longer functioning. I'm not buying every new product that comes down the pike. I can still afford groceries and anything I want to eat.

This is more than about inflation, this is about a lack of general discipline in America right now. Americans are all over the place with empty values and empty wallets to match.

My grandparents, may they rest in peace, would be shaking their heads in disbelief.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm on a fixed income and I honestly can't say that I am suffering. I try not to buy into the consumerism of this country though. I drive a car that's 8 years old next month. I will run drive it until it's no longer functioning. I'm not buying every new product that comes down the pike. I can still afford groceries and anything I want to eat.

This is more than about inflation, this is about a lack of general discipline in America right now. Americans are all over the place with empty values and empty wallets to match.

My grandparents, may they rest in peace, would be shaking their heads in disbelief.
fixed income like me and momma?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you so embarrassed by your truth?
Being bald isn't all that soul crushing is it? You seem to spend an inordinate amount of your time compensating for it.

8164c3162da076f5f7e209c3d4a8e11ba0681b07.jpeg