AIDSmin isn't feeling cute whenever the hefty hippos aren't on so he just crawls back under his rock

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm very observant if you haven't noticed.

And despite having this drooling homo sissy creeper who thinks that 5 year olds are suitable sex toys on ignore I've taken note of a very perdictable pattern with this fairy nonce.

This invertebrate always seems to slither both in and out of his fugal crevice in perfect synchronization with the sumo sisters log on and log off patterns.

It's almost has if he's some kind of portable inflatable spam doll they bring with them to the site, inflate immediately after login, turn him loose to run amuck, then deflate him as they are about to log off

I mean, thankfully he's on ignore so I don't see any of his incessant whiny emo drivel but I do notice less of the ignored content flags when those two aren't around to protect him. Whats with that?

discuss.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And kind of dimwitted for somebody who likes access to cocks for sucking.... shit.... even Lotusbud's sandy seafood bucket sees more dick visitations than Poark's and Garden Gnome's spelunking safe spaces.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think he got lost in their bucket twats like the cast did in "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and the prospect of sucking large dinosaur cawk has kept him there like a faggy Indiana Jones bouncing between two grindr time shares....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you think they teach him to do tricks with gloryhole treats ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My minions tell me he’s been pretty vested in learning more about Murdy’s aledged pegging abilities. I wonder why that is?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Woo Pig (cawk) Sooie!!!
Do you think it's the sailor in him?

I mean figuratively - although it is quite possible there's one literally inside him too at the moment ( you know how them bois at sea get down)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know theyve been Pming. Admin and Murd. And you know shes flirting, talking about all these qualities she believes he likes and throwing her pussy around again.

Smh.

At least I finally got to see the day she lays off Biggie.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think he got lost in their bucket twats like the cast did in "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and the prospect of sucking large dinosaur cawk has kept him there like a faggy Indiana Jones bouncing between two grindr time shares....

Did you say twat DD? After five kids yours must be worn out. Nothing but net eh, girl?

• LMAO
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I kinda miss that grouchy old queen.

As leftists go, I'd swap Aidsman for him in a heartbeat...
Anyone with their sanity intact would swap Aidsmin for a bad case of gout

the fucker is so hopelessly daft and tedious

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't seen a post by that aids infected faggot in months. It is rather nice.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I haven't seen a post by that aids infected faggot in months. It is rather nice.
Neither have I

His tedium has simply vanished

actually I think 8 of us have the spaz on ignore

I do enjoy pissing on from up on high though and laugh as I am certain this makes him start swinging at fences wildly

because he's fucking stupid and gullible like that and shamelessly dances every time I wind him up. Which is often

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's true. I do not have a penis.

And Murd has a whole drawer full so that explains things.
And remember. We don’t know where those penises have been. Which is most compelling to him

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I got some guesses and its NOT appealing.

I wonder if she makes Alphonso call himself "Biggie"? Like the "Big el sexy".

Yikes.
Oh shit. Oh shit

Oh shit

That’s crazy

In a creeper I need to hit that change your member name thread pronto kind of way

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah X I'm a huge faggot.

And how did you know I had a pussy?!

I'm so burned now. That was so scathing. I may never recover from that.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You don't see the hysterical pattern :LOL3: :LOL3:

no one, jus you two LOL

than crickets

giphy.gif

There you guys go :LOL3: