Is Aidsmin a fiddler?

wizer

Factory Bastard
Dilf, I don't know you all that well but from observing your posts on this thread and a few others, I feel confident gently suggesting that perhaps your time is better spent on a forum that caters to homosexuals, or maybe even one that delivers unlimited content in the form of pictures and even videos of men having sex with young boys or farm animals.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf, I don't know you all that well but from observing your posts on this thread and a few others, I feel confident gently suggesting that perhaps your time is better spent on a forum that caters to homosexuals, or maybe even one that delivers unlimited content in the form of pictures and even videos of men having sex with young boys or farm animals.
“Young boys”???

Interesting. AidsMan, a known PIODIO you are defending here by the way. Why???

Farm animals??? Are you into BEASTS????

Oh man!!! You are a filthy man!!!!

And dont act that hypocrite. You never thought about man meAT in your life??? Never touched your meAT with the counter hand under the shower, so it feels like from a stranger??? Hypocrite!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Dilf you seem to be quite the expert in all things man/boy and masturbatory related.

I get it- you've always felt very different from other people and and left out while everyone else is hanging and having a good time and no one wants to talk to you, and you don't understand why posting penis pictures all over the locker room in school got you beat up all the time and no closer to making any friends. It's ok, just like your mom always said, you're SPECIAL.

I hope you're not still going around torturing and killing the neighborhood pets.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf you seem to be quite the expert in all things man/boy and masturbatory related.

I get it- you've always felt very different from other people and and left out while everyone else is hanging and having a good time and no one wants to talk to you, and you don't understand why posting penis pictures all over the locker room in school got you beat up all the time and no closer to making any friends. It's ok, just like your mom always said, you're SPECIAL.

I hope you're not still going around torturing and killing the neighborhood pets.

Still acting like a hypcriTe as we see. Why dont u answer my Question ??? Never thought about HE COCKS under the shower with your counter hand?

And you are a weak head doc too?? You do that as a side hustle?? Giving Tips about life, Jizzer??

You have a big mouth for a new member with chump 53 posts. Where do you live? I do body building and I can PUMP CRUSH your 9-5 body with just 2 punches.

Where do you live?

d95q1t2-af59d53b-9a7e-445b-9c14-0d5e5ae0bbb3.gif

Last edited: