Is AIDSmin a cuck?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
There is no need to be hostile. This is a very difficult time for many of us. First Trump survives an attack he staged upon himself and now we receive harrowing news out of Florida which place the future of our democracy into question. I would caution you to display a little empathy here.
Empathy????

You scum!!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU TALKING TO????
I am UncleDiLF®!!! Future BF HAll of Famer, BOTM Winner, Internet legend and ex World Champion! I have 20K posts!

And you? 4 posts and no avatar!!

HIt 250 posts and then I will talk to you. Until then: Enjoy this nice BLOCK!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, it is the serving if shit I served you. You inhaled it.

You pushed poo in your car, farting Lily. Did you try to shaft and and the turtle head looked out of your anus???
Funny how you try to avoid this topic! LOL

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Empathy????
Yes. Empathy. You cannot see for yourself what these poor people are going through? As if the situation were not dire enough with Biden's decline, the events which have unfolded this weekend have solidified a conservative dominance for the foreseeable future. Some of us are not processing these developments very well and I would ask you withhold your mockery until the initial trauma has subsided. These are after all, your fellow Americans.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Why should I talk about a troll I hooked you with all the way to your rectum?

It's done.
For you it might done. But the car is full of shit and smells.

Dont you have self respect you cunt???‘

Is that the reason your son shits?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
you want it? i got it and can give you blunt force any time. trust me it won't subside BOI.
You're looking for attention. That's cute. I like you. Are you one of these duals people around here seem to worry about?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Eeeww, neato. Dueling Duals.
.. More from the When Retards Collide series.
This person who seems to have targeted me for some unfounded reason is also one of these duals you speak of? Are you a daul too? Or perhaps the more relevant question is who around here isn't a dual?