What this site is lacking is 78 daily aidsmin threads about trump, musk, DeSantis and anything Florida!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
As the Homeowner’s Insurance meltdown continues in Florida, Ronda Santis steps up his attacks on Micky Mouse, For freedom!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A Netflix show featuring a drag queen named Queen Woke who teaches CRT to a children’s Sunday School class while furtively sipping Bud Light from a coffee cup.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As the Homeowner’s Insurance meltdown continues in Florida, Ronda Santis steps up his attacks on Micky Mouse, For freedom!!!

The seaweed, shitty construction, illegals, book burners, hurricanes, NY retires. Wouldn’t live there on a bet.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Students across Florida to Walk Out on Friday to Protest DeSantis’s ‘Authoritarian Takeover’ of Education System​

Good Job Ron, you've got all the Children in School against you, and now an indicted felon is trashing you in the polls.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Who’s dick is in admin’s mouth today?
^^^the Plump Pygmy just before making that post,

the-studio-penis.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It was so funny when I lifted admini’s skirt and made him run over to the safe spaces at Cindy’s Been Trooning

That guy is such a weak pussy

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Students across Florida to Walk Out on Friday to Protest DeSantis’s ‘Authoritarian Takeover’ of Education System​

Good Job Ron, you've got all the Children in School against you, and now an indicted felon is trashing you in the polls.
Re-read the article. it wasn't all students. i don't even think it was even a majority.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Do to overly pro slavery election laws, Fuck ups like Bush II and Trump were inflicted upon the land. With a minority vote win.
Justin Trudeau should've been kicked out of office twice already because both times the CPC won the popular vote in the last 2 elections(but didn't due to first past the post system), but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about here.

Does Canada have "pro-slavery election laws", too?

senior penor

Factory Bastard

As for your anti-florida fapping and cheerleading for a big corporation, cope harder!
I know you can't hatewatch tucker who would've told you this, so here ya go! let overlord DVD tell you why you're an idiot.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Desantis own party is getting sick of his retarded tantrums....

Top Florida Republican votes against DeSantis' latest Disney bill as feud strains GOP​

Zac Anderson, Sarasota Herald-Tribune