You know you’ve won when…

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, you're the dumb cunt that just told me you were going to prove I want to share bathrooms with little girls.

29c6c62b-28b4-46d5-b0b1-9ecce32557bc_text.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Awww did I piss off Oak because I got her on ignore? Is that what you’re gonna tell my hubby when you contact him? Your wife has me on ignore…divorce her? Lol

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What have you won?

Being outted as the weakest fakest bitch on all these forums?

You are a minion and are told what to do...little brown girl being led by the nose by her masters.
I wonder who is that fattest of them all Piggly or "Audit Conservatives"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awww did I piss off Oak because I got her on ignore? Is that what you’re gonna tell my hubby when you contact him? Your wife has me on ignore…divorce her? Lol

Are you insane?

How insane are you? You need to get back on your bipolar meds or have the dosage adjusted. I've never said any such thing, Coco Loco. :LOL3:

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Off and out. Log in and out. Smells like a lot of fear to me. What are you so afraid of? Why so afraid all the time, Countess? it will eat you alive.. or someone will chew you up and spit you out worthless whore?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What have you won?

Being outted as the weakest fakest bitch on all these forums?

You are a minion and are told what to do...little brown girl being led by the nose by her masters.
Settle down white girl…everyone knows that you’re an absolute bitter cunt over several boards. You keep trying to reinvent yourself, but to no avail. Go get a job ffs…you’re 57 years and you’re bored shitless (shitless is probably debatable mind you). Teeheehee.
:GiggleBitch:

b9voRI8.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily calls Fleahag's better half (let's pretend I have this or could get this info :eyeRoLL:)

*ring* *ring* *ring*

other half: Hello

Lily: Is this Flea hag's husband?

other half: Who's calling?

Lily: Lily from Bastard Factory.

other half: What's that and what's this about?

Lily: It's an online forum. Your wife put me on ignore status. I demand you divorce her now.

other half: I don't understand.

Lily: It's what your wife wanted me to call you and say. Don't blame me. It's her idea.

other half: Yeah, whatever.

Lily: Inorite, bro? My mission has been accomplished. Bye.

This is how Flea sees the world, me and the forum in her mind. It's tragically funny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Settle down white girl…everyone knows that you’re an absolute bitter cunt over several boards. You keep trying to reinvent yourself, but to no avail. Go get a job ffs…you’re 57 years and you’re bored shitless (shitless is probably debatable mind you). Teeheehee.
:GiggleBitch:

b9voRI8.png

Kindly, and promptly, go fuck yourself, bruh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Kind, and promptly, go fuck yourself, bruh.
That’s very unbecoming of a supposed white lady of distinguished culture and upbringing! Your delutional leftist stance is certainly have a karenesque effect on your tainted demeanour and try-hard facade. Teeheehee. :LOL3:

mvus87y.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s very unbecoming of a supposed white lady of distinguished culture and upbringing! Your delutional leftist stance is certainly have a karenesque effect on your tainted demeanour and try-hard facade. Teeheehee. :LOL3:

mvus87y.png

Can you turn that word salad into a sentence that communicates some thought?

• LOL
Reactions: X

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You know you're a loser when your biggest accomplishment is a mistaken belief that you somehow annoyed a handful of anonymous individuals on an obscure internet discussion forum.

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
2557.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to play Bastard Factorys most retarded game show of all time....

2024090405261335.jpg

2557.jpg

Now, i know what you are saying to yourself; what can you possibly win on a message board?

A Round trip ticket to some secret cove where you can relive past relatives existance trying to come into America?

A lifetime supply of ozempic so those rudders stay hidden behind big shirts for as long as possible?

Maybe some internet clout that maybe a handful of people will actually see?

Behind this curtain....no not Chintess's mud flaps that rub together when she walks that sound like corduroy pants, but this curtain right here.....

2024090405282122.jpg

2557.jpg

Awwww better luck next time, you albino Latina. Shave your back and mustache for another chance at.....

2024090405261335.jpg