You pick it and post the wordless vesion of your song

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Pick something cool, or dumber than you and it will be ignored. You have a fave, you can find that badass tune in instrumental on Youtube. I'll change some lyrics to fit this atmosphere, and the musical version of your jam will fucking rock. I got this shit and you'll all love it. I'm SSS. Best one ever, your shitty favorite singer must be silenced; I'll blam it for you all...

SSS
- who the fuck is Little Richard?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Of course not, you and every band you've unfortunately been sucked. Do be scared, lemme know what you wanna hear a cool version of - NO high voiced faggot band...

SSS
- you and all your bands sucked, so fuck you

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
So... you're gonna add your own lyrics to an instrumental song?

Yeah man, I put your choice first unless you're just joking. In fact, maybe if you are, you bald impotent loser whose music sucked, looking back and wishing to God if he just got my services (go on with 'em)...

SSS
- your Texan hero you've always wet dreamed of...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
NO girly high pitched "male" voices. I'll be fine with some Berlin or Concrete Blond gold which will both be impossible but you"ll hear me necessary...

SSS
- don't be shy, BF, gimps who I'll casually tread on any time who came to peek in, well don't turn away

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
---SSSomebody needs attention lol

Is that why you posted that silly shit; in nun-prayer fashion, with hopes for me to wipe my *coughing* (marvelous homonym) adorable balloon-knot on the 19th hole with your road toughened face, because of the TP I buy is worth more than your Scrabbled, rotting mouth.

Before I go downtown "scraping", let's talk about your nic av pic. I'm dogdamn sure you ain't as pretty as the succubus tatted on my back. How many pics of yourself with timestamped proof so we all know what you look like/and don't...

SSS
- you don't belong here bitch

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Pick something cool, or dumber than you and it will be ignored. You have a fave, you can find that badass tune in instrumental on Youtube. I'll change some lyrics to fit this atmosphere, and the musical version of your jam will fucking rock. I got this shit and you'll all love it. I'm SSS. Best one ever, your shitty favorite singer must be silenced; I'll blam it for you all...

SSS
- who the fuck is Little Richard?

So you are going to change some lyrics on an instrumental to make it badass?

Hey dumbass...instrumentals don't have lyrics.. lol :LOL2:

But okie dokie I'll play and let me see you put words to this instrumental. :Wink:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
So, you wanna do some Weird Al schtik.

Hah, the longer I'm here the better your one-liners get! Nailed me there without me thinkin' up the whole damn thing through. *golf clap*

Get off and fetch me a good acoustic version of any song and you'll all shut the fuck up when you see me coming, passing by, and outta ear range.

Which one of you has the courage to stand up and put out a link to where we can all hear it, unless you've gotta joker up your worn sleeve, old men?

Now I don't know you, or think that anyone else here have balls big enough to lay a TY out for me to impress and sadden you if you're The One. Come get some...

SSS
- less cool than you might think

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Nice n' cool jam. Short, fast and sweet. Nothing better gets posted, sure I'll do that one. Thanks...

SSS
- Miss Malevolent actually swung by Brawl-Hall in amazement

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
My voice is so glorious I may turn it into some Super Bowl half-time crap...

SSS
- which one of you wants to pay in order to eat it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Dark tits with BLACK nipples disgust me - animals. Now how about you show us all what your saggy, white-haired cover chest looks like. I'm pretty sure it'll be worth saving for "those times"...

SSS
- let's get hip

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Dark tits with BLACK nipples disgust me - animals. Now how about you show us all what your saggy, white-haired cover chest looks like. I'm pretty sure it'll be worth saving for "those times"...

SSS
- let's get hip

We had a three way phone conference once. Miss M, Nanceinyourpants and myself.

Man oh man can that woman talk (Miss M) but I did get to see pics of Nanceinyourpants's cooter.:ThumbsUp1:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I scream out your name or at least what I think you were called. Fates finger gives me the blade. If you saw my tears I know you'd be appalled. A fistful of teeth. As I eat our baby I'm thinking of you. You're not here to feed me.
So I eat our child I wish we had two.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Great thread SSS.... lets hear some instrumentals. . acoustic even..

Fantastic guitar play - both faster and better than most I've ever heard before. Has anyone managed to sing over that? Shit mang, I've gotta throw the white towel back at you in your white land...

SSS
- I'll do fast songs with drums and bass, speed won't matter to me. Not like ^that blazing badass.