OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was going to pay for your collect you cunt! Lol
@Blazor

I work for a Christian lady, I cant be yapping away at you while she hears you say CUNT every few seconds! lolol. Call me later lol.
Would you like me to provide you with your own business proposition? You don’t make real money working for others…they make money out of you my friend. You’re their necessary evil.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor

I work for a Christian lady, I cant be yapping away at you while she hears you say CUNT every few seconds! lolol. Call me later lol.
Would you like me to provide you with your own business proposition? You don’t make real money working for others…they make money out of you my friend. You’re their necessary evil.

iu

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Blazor

iu
Lol…you’re younger than me pal. With a baby face! :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor

iu

iu

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Blazor

iu

iu
Text you lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blazor: "dude I'm at work and I cannot take a phone call"

Break: "sToP bEiNg pOor....and give me attention when I want it!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol…says the chick that needs attention! Daily.

Also the chick who isnt blowing up anyones phone demanding they provide me with the attention I require.

I typically get my need for attention satisfied without even having to say anything.

Wanna know my secret?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Also the chick who isnt blowing up anyones phone demanding they provide me with the attention I require.

I typically get my need for attention satisfied without even having to say anything.

Wanna know my secret?

Cleavage?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wanna know my secret?

Cleavage?

I was gonna say "your mom" when someone came around and asked but this is great lol

YES :D Hefty and Wimpy never let me down.