Free brother Blazor

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You couldn’t whoop a dead donkey, let alone me, you buck toothed limey.

See, that’s how it’s known that you got your shit rocked. You’re constantly air claiming trying to convince everyone of something that never happened.

You’re so irrelevant in this game, don’t no one need any backup or help dragging you. You’re whack as fuck and ugly. Not to mention a nobody. Who the fuck cares about someone like you? lol
look I get it.

You've put on more weight and you think coming here and having me kick the living shit out of you again will cut those pounds off quicker than chugging umpteen bottles of ozempic.

I'm sorry Princess, I know you'e dumb but it just doesn't work like that.Just comes to terms with being an over weight stinking nigger that stinks of piss and rotting menstrual blood.That way life would be so much happier for you.Just come to terms with what you are because no amount of surgery or pills will ever make you as georgeous as little old me.

It also amused the hell out of me too that you came all the way from your failed ex forum just to rant at me about how irrelevant in this game I am.I guess the irony of that is something you just can't comprehend lulz. Whoosshhhhhh .

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
look I get it.

You've put on more weight and you think coming here and having me kick the living shit out of you again will cut those pounds off quicker than chugging umpteen bottles of ozempic.

I'm sorry Princess, I know you'e dumb but it just doesn't work like that.Just comes to terms with being an over weight stinking nigger that stinks of piss and rotting menstrual blood.That way life would be so much happier for you.Just come to terms with what you are because no amount of surgery or pills will ever make you as georgeous as little old me.

It also amused the hell out of me too that you came all the way from your failed ex forum just to rant at me about how irrelevant in this game I am.I guess the irony of that is something you just can't comprehend lulz. Whoosshhhhhh .

Dude!

Flea called you a bucktoothed limey!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
In a civilised world you would all be banned, thats why you are here.

This is the ultimate safespace for trolls.

Are you feeling triggered?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And just like clockwork the cheer leading squad comes out to play.

Who would of guessed.Just like the last time the pm's start flying.

You tards are truly pathetic cowards.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
And just like clockwork the cheer leading squad comes out to play.

Who would of guessed.Just like the last time the pm's start flying.

You tards are truly pathetic cowards.

Like clockwork?

Dickhead you started this thread last monday and it took that long for me to validate it then effectively end it with my posts. Its easy not to notice you, not just your lack of vertical attainment but also your zero stature here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
look I get it.

You don’t “chug” Ozempic, you small dicked stalker. You inject it, but I wouldn’t expect a dyslexic fucktard like you to understand…seeing as you can’t even afford a fucking routine dentist exam. You sure as shit wouldn’t come close to being able to afford Ozempic.

I came over here to rant? Motherfucker, I’ve been a member here longer than you. All you do is cry and whine about me, reminding everyone just how bad I whoop your ass every time you try me. You’re totally pathetic, begging for posters to acknowledge you and all the while being ignored like the nobody faggot you are.

I’d stay away from BC if I were you. You think you get rocked here…lmao.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don’t “chug” Ozempic, you small dicked stalker. You inject it, but I wouldn’t expect a dyslexic fucktard like you to understand…seeing as you can’t even afford a fucking routine dentist exam. You sure as shit wouldn’t come close to being able to afford Ozempic.

I came over here to rant? Motherfucker, I’ve been a member here longer than you. All you do is cry and whine about me, reminding everyone just how bad I whoop your ass every time you try me. You’re totally pathetic, begging for posters to acknowledge you and all the while being ignored like the nobody faggot you are.

I’d stay away from BC if I were you. You think you get rocked here…lmao.

Pig speak. ^^^^

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And there she blows Captain,the land Whale of LA is back yet again to,ermmmmm,drag me lulz.

So let's examine the pityful post you call a responce.

"You don’t “chug” Ozempic," Well seeing as I'm not an overweight nigger with an arse the size of the dartford tunnel.I`d hazzard a guess I have no fucking idea what you do with it.And nor do I really care because I'm not an obese orangutan that has to rely on some sort of drug to lose weight.The fact that you have to rely on some sort of drug speaks volumes about what a pitiful excuse for a human being you really are.

"dyslexic fucktard like you" that would be your pal Looney who is dyslexic you dumb cunt,not me.Wow,you're even stoop so low to take a shot at your pal Loon lol.And here is was stepping in the thread to try and save your dumb arse too.I guess old Loon doesn't qualify as brother,eh.It cracks me up the way this moron has to go around saying posters are like brothers and sisters to her.

"seeing as you can’t even afford a fucking routine dentist exam". Insert facepalm emo.

So I can't afford dentistry is your new air claim then.I guess we will just have to do the maths on that one then.

Fleas work- Bum Cleaner. Fleas husband work- A convicted felon that would be lucky to get a min wage job flipping burgers.

So A +B = Two minimum wage earners. I'm impressed Flea just how rich you are.

Mr Reapers job-Fully qualified tool maker that does short term contract work all around the country.I could put a figure to that, but let's just say it would embarrass an arse wipers yearly wage.It's your husband I feel sorry for in this.The poor guy must work his arse off in order just to pay your grocery bill.

Sucks to be me I guess who has just paid £1500 to have his front tooth fixed.I mean I'm probably lying about that though as there is not a thread in the general section with me asking people if thay have had this operation done as I needed one.I guess I'm not a buck-toothed Limey anymore that can't afford to get his teeth fixed lol.

"I came over here to rant?" Well yeah,you obviously did,you backward cunt.What the fuck do you think you are doing now lol.The dumb is strong in this one.

"I’ve been a member here longer than you" Wow that impressive.Do you get a little badge once you reach a certain post count.Talking about post counts here,I seem to remember this coming up the last time you stuck your fat arse in my face.So I challenged you to link one decent post you have made here that would be considered good content because I could.And I only have 1500 posts here compared to 14000.Statistically you must have made atleast 5-6 ish note worthy posts.should you not.I'm obly asking for one.Go fetch that link little tard.

"All you do is cry and whine about me, reminding everyone just how bad I whoop your ass every time you try me."

You mean like the last time when you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs becasue I exposed what a true coward you really are. Yeah,that was one hell of a `dragging` lulz.

"You’re totally pathetic, begging for posters to acknowledge you and all the while being ignored like the nobody faggot you are."

Really? I'll wait for you to posts some links to prove that air claim.

"I’d stay away from BC if I were you."

Why? Have you got your brothers and sisters all ready to get me lulz.I really couldn't give two shits about a forum that is well known for harboring sex offenders.Funny how you seem to fit right in on there though.Are you related to Pearl Fernandez by any chance? Cause you do look quite similar,ouch.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I really couldn't give two shits about a forum that is well known for harboring sex offenders.
Don't know about the rest but this place was more than happy to keep @UncleDiLF around and that imbecile clearly met the definition with the post he directed towards a member here making disgusting and lewed suggestions as to what she oughta be doing with her young daughter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't know about the rest but this place was more than happy to keep @UncleDiLF around and that imbecile clearly met the definition with the post he directed towards a member here making disgusting and lewed suggestions as to what she oughta be doing with her young daughter.

She's an adult now. However, it was his intent. I guess someone told him it would make me go ballistic.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not sure what you are going on about pal.If you were referring to one of the links he posted then that's just an old shock troll ploy.The models all look young but are over 18.SSS also does that alot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure what you are going on about pal.If you were referring to one of the links he posted then that's just an old shock troll ploy.The models all look young but are over 18.SSS also does that alot.

The key words.

It just doesn't work anymore. Maybe they should rub them two brain cells together and come up with something else?

Or, maybe just admit that they're mentally ill.

Either one works.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The key words.

It just doesn't work anymore. Maybe they should rub them two cells together and come up with something else?

Or, maybe just admit that they're mentally ill.

Either one works.
You've been around long enough Lilly to just laugh and ignore shock trolls.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've been around long enough Lilly to just laugh and ignore shock trolls.

I tend to scroll past it. Though I may develop carpal tunnel syndrome. I would put Dilf on ignore but he ran away crying. After one particularly harrowing day, I guess. What a simp.

:LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes. Dilf is tasteless, but what he posts is borderline. He keeps his crap in Meltdown and doesn't mess with the other forums here.

I think you have better things to do in life, rather than cry about a proven idiot.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tend to scroll past it. Though I may develop carpal tunnel syndrome. I would put Dilf on ignore but he ran away crying. After one particularly harrowing day, I guess. What a simp.

:LOL3::LOL3:
Dilf is not for everyone lol.

I find the guy to be hilarious to be honest.And he is good at getting the forum flowing with posts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf is not for everyone lol.

I find the guy to be hilarious to be honest.And he is good at getting the forum flowing with posts.

He can be funny every once in awhile.

I'm more neutral on him than anyone would think.

He did surprise me by running away after one day of getting razzed for his shit schtick though...

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He can be funny every once in awhile.

I'm more neutral on him than anyone would think.

He did surprise me by running away after one day of getting razzed for his shit schtick though...
lol he doesn't run away.

It's his thing to claim he's leaving and never coming back.He will be back soon posting up scat,trust me.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
And there she blows Captain,the land Whale of LA is back yet again to,ermmmmm,drag me lulz.

So let's examine the pityful post you call a responce.

"You don’t “chug” Ozempic," Well seeing as I'm not an overweight nigger with an arse the size of the dartford tunnel.I`d hazzard a guess I have no fucking idea what you do with it.And nor do I really care because I'm not an obese orangutan that has to rely on some sort of drug to lose weight.The fact that you have to rely on some sort of drug speaks volumes about what a pitiful excuse for a human being you really are.

"dyslexic fucktard like you" that would be your pal Looney who is dyslexic you dumb cunt,not me.Wow,you're even stoop so low to take a shot at your pal Loon lol.And here is was stepping in the thread to try and save your dumb arse too.I guess old Loon doesn't qualify as brother,eh.It cracks me up the way this moron has to go around saying posters are like brothers and sisters to her.

"seeing as you can’t even afford a fucking routine dentist exam". Insert facepalm emo.

So I can't afford dentistry is your new air claim then.I guess we will just have to do the maths on that one then.

Fleas work- Bum Cleaner. Fleas husband work- A convicted felon that would be lucky to get a min wage job flipping burgers.

So A +B = Two minimum wage earners. I'm impressed Flea just how rich you are.

Mr Reapers job-Fully qualified tool maker that does short term contract work all around the country.I could put a figure to that, but let's just say it would embarrass an arse wipers yearly wage.It's your husband I feel sorry for in this.The poor guy must work his arse off in order just to pay your grocery bill.

Sucks to be me I guess who has just paid £1500 to have his front tooth fixed.I mean I'm probably lying about that though as there is not a thread in the general section with me asking people if thay have had this operation done as I needed one.I guess I'm not a buck-toothed Limey anymore that can't afford to get his teeth fixed lol.

"I came over here to rant?" Well yeah,you obviously did,you backward cunt.What the fuck do you think you are doing now lol.The dumb is strong in this one.

"I’ve been a member here longer than you" Wow that impressive.Do you get a little badge once you reach a certain post count.Talking about post counts here,I seem to remember this coming up the last time you stuck your fat arse in my face.So I challenged you to link one decent post you have made here that would be considered good content because I could.And I only have 1500 posts here compared to 14000.Statistically you must have made atleast 5-6 ish note worthy posts.should you not.I'm obly asking for one.Go fetch that link little tard.

"All you do is cry and whine about me, reminding everyone just how bad I whoop your ass every time you try me."

You mean like the last time when you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs becasue I exposed what a true coward you really are. Yeah,that was one hell of a `dragging` lulz.

"You’re totally pathetic, begging for posters to acknowledge you and all the while being ignored like the nobody faggot you are."

Really? I'll wait for you to posts some links to prove that air claim.

"I’d stay away from BC if I were you."

Why? Have you got your brothers and sisters all ready to get me lulz.I really couldn't give two shits about a forum that is well known for harboring sex offenders.Funny how you seem to fit right in on there though.Are you related to Pearl Fernandez by any chance? Cause you do look quite similar,ouch.

Pearl Fernandez was a physical child abuser, you fucking RETARD. How the fuck do you get a sex offender out of that?

This is a perfect example of a full fledged board lamer. Throws up mountains of text, trying to pull a sum cun’T. Only sum cun’T actually hammered motherfuckers.

No, Creeper. More words don’t mean you win. Just like you can’t afford a proper dentist, you can’t whoop me. No matter how long and hard you try. Wanna prove you can afford good teeth? Post up a pic. I won’t hold my breath.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
FAWtPUvWQAEYifA

@UncleDiLF

Limit this shit spamming to once a week please.
Lost its shock value here and it's spam. TY

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pearl Fernandez was a physical child abuser, you fucking RETARD. How the fuck do you get a sex offender out of that?

This is a perfect example of a full fledged board lamer. Throws up mountains of text, trying to pull a sum cun’T. Only sum cun’T actually hammered motherfuckers.

No, Creeper. More words don’t mean you win. Just like you can’t afford a proper dentist, you can’t whoop me. No matter how long and hard you try. Wanna prove you can afford good teeth? Post up a pic. I won’t hold my breath.

Bet they charge you double for your rotten teeth

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just for you Princesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Love you.