cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Free Blazor!
YZxx6Rf.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please ignore that trhread and head over to my „FREE BLAZOR“ thread. It is the original. This is a fake one.

BEware!

wizer

Factory Bastard
All those members were banned, presumably for posting stuff that wasn't acceptable, or offensive in some way.

So here we have a thread, one of several, with yet more posts about sucking cock and being gay, and discussing members that were banned.

Good to see the stuff the banned members were posting was replaced by quality content to attract more members.

That's sarcasm by the way.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
All those members were banned, presumably for posting stuff that wasn't acceptable, or offensive in some way.

So here we have a thread, one of several, with yet more posts about sucking cock and being gay, and discussing members that were banned.

Good to see the stuff the banned members were posting was replaced by quality content to attract more members.

That's sarcasm by the way.

Here we go. A NPC user with 462 posts (LOL) flexing around.

I know that the bans weren‘t all legit. I am going to Den haag tomorrow to get back Blazor.

Oh, you Hypocrite. You are against SCAT???
What do you drop every morning?

It certainly is not roses? SCUM!!!

wizer

Factory Bastard
I know that the bans weren‘t all legit. I am going to Den haag tomorrow to get back Blazor.
There you go again whining about bannings. Who gives a rat's ass if somebody isn't able to post on an obscure internet forum filled with retards who post nothing but dribble all day long?

You don't run the place, you don't pay the hosting fees so why don't you crawl back under your rock and suck your thumb like a good boy. It's never too late to make your mommy proud of you or at least let her think her son isn't a complete moron.

Since you miss your fuck buddies so much why not head to the local pet store, maybe hamsters are on sale this week.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There you go again whining about bannings. Who gives a rat's ass if somebody isn't able to post on an obscure internet forum filled with retards who post nothing but dribble all day long?

You don't run the place, you don't pay the hosting fees so why don't you crawl back under your rock and suck your thumb like a good boy. It's never too late to make your mommy proud of you or at least let her think her son isn't a complete moron.

Since you miss your fuck buddies so much why not head to the local pet store, maybe hamsters are on sale this week.
Where did I yipyap about banning? Again. Proof?

I run this place, too you shit head. Read the imprint. I pay setver costs with my star power and decent banner of Dilf dick pills. You might need some for your head.

Jizzer. You have a low post count. Like your IQ. Get on my supreme level and I might give you my premium attention.

Until then. Suck my scat.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The dude is a Jew hater like you Scouse. Hating for some obscure reason is insane.