Free brother Blazor

wizer

Factory Bastard
Yes I just wanted to be sure Wacko Dllfo wasn't being a bit overly enthusiastic to get his hands on me and might make the mistake of trying to make the purchase a bit prematurely.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bad news @UncleDiLF , brother Blazor will not be coming home.I think the niggers have got to him cause he wants to stay at the gook cashew.Think he's still pretty pissed about the banning.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bad news @UncleDiLF , brother Blazor will not be coming home.I think the niggers have got to him cause he wants to stay at the gook cashew.Think he's still pretty pissed about the banning.
Defence Minister Reaper. All Hail and salute to you. Thanks for the report.

Ans it not wonder my top Skull. A sad tragedy trying to censor and kicking him like trash.

I wouldn't cum back too.

Typical move of the lefties. Sad meATs.

We must Stau strong together. Or Fagulators win. :(

wizer

Factory Bastard
Pissed isn't the word. It's amusing to see someone so freaking butthurt about a forum banning.

@Blazor started a thread at TBC saying he's "got a new device" to track when people from "here", are looking over "there". Meanwhile he's made dozens of posts about this place since he was booted (and he's not the only one). It's like the weird kid at recess that everyone ignores and he's thinking "I just saw one of those cool kids looking at me".

@Blazor says he won't return here until..get this.. a PUBLIC APOLOGY is posted..lol. What a freaking moron. He'll be back posting here before the end of the year. If anyone thinks otherwise they can put $50 on the table, and yes I take PayPal.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Pissed isn't the word. It's amusing to see someone so freaking butthurt about a forum banning.

@Blazor started a thread at TBC saying he's "got a new device" to track when people from "here", are looking over "there". Meanwhile he's made dozens of posts about this place since he was booted (and he's not the only one). It's like the weird kid at recess that everyone ignores and he's thinking "I just saw one of those cool kids looking at me".

@Blazor says he won't return here until..get this.. a PUBLIC APOLOGY is posted..lol. What a freaking moron. He'll be back posting here before the end of the year. If anyone thinks otherwise they can put $50 on the table, and yes I take PayPal.
Why do you lie again?

Post proof or fuck off. Cunt

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile he's made dozens of posts about this place since he was booted (and he's not the only one).

It's really the hot topic of conversation over there. I don't know what they'd talk about if it isn't bannings and the following people:

Admin
Holliday
Flynn
Lily
Murdock
CBT

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's really the hot topic of conversation over there. I don't know what they'd talk about if it isn't bannings and the following people:

Admin
Holliday
Flynn
Lily
Murdock
CBT
I don't read the place but I'm sure I also get the odd mention lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do, actually. Bigly Stupid said that I'm going to try to get you banned. It seems that you and Flea have no love for one another. Is that the "play" fighting thing or is that genuine and mutual distaste?

Uhm, nope.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do, actually. Bigly Stupid said that I'm going to try to get you banned. It seems that you and Flea have no love for one another. Is that the "play" fighting thing or is that genuine and mutual distaste?

Uhm, nope.
It's actual genuine and mutual distaste.

That thing has no redeeming qualities what so ever.It's a snake that will bite you in the arse as soon as your back is turned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's actual genuine and mutual distaste.

That thing has no redeeming qualities what so ever.It's a snake that will bite you in the arse as soon as your back is turned.

Okay.

I feel some sense of loyalty to Flea, she's the only other Latina, that I'm aware of, on these forums. However, I think she and I wouldn't have any regard for one another at all if it weren't for that.

We have been awful with one another many times and she has joined the dog piling from her "gang". I try to stay away from that, again, that tiny morsel of loyalty that may just be misplaced on both our parts.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay.

I feel some sense of loyalty to Flea, she's the only other Latina, that I'm aware of, on these forums. However, I think she and I wouldn't have any regard for one another at all if it weren't for that.

We have been awful with one another many times and she has joined the dog piling from her "gang". I try to stay away from that, again, that tiny morsel of loyalty that may just be misplaced on both our parts.
She's only nice to pepole that she can use.

Anyhow I don't wish to give the snake anymore attention.Just trust me,no matter how good a `fwiend` you think she is,it will always bite you in the arse when you least expcet it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin
Holliday
Flynn
Lily
Murdock
CBT
vTwCh2R.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's only nice to pepole that she can use.

Anyhow I don't wish to give the snake anymore attention.Just trust me,no matter how good a `fwiend` you think she is,it will always bite you in the arse when you least expcet it.

Don't get me wrong, we're not friends.

Honestly, I'm very precise about my definition of "friend". I have acquaintances online, people I get along with, but friends are for real life.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No, dumbass. You’re not mentioned cuz you suck at this. You ain’t shit, never was and never will be.

You keep trying to inject your lame self into everything and come up short every fucking time.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No, dumbass. You’re not mentioned cuz you suck at this. You ain’t shit, never was and never will be.

You keep trying to inject your lame self into everything and come up short every fucking time.
Shut up, you sad cunt. Bring me beans and taco from your jailbird hubby, will ya??? :LOL3: