You Transphobes!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All these gay people are just so myopic and just dont see the utopia people like Admin have decided we all have to live in. And these dumb bigot women.

We need to slap our rapists high five when they are done assaulting us because its transphobic not too. Gay men and lesbians need to embrace the new conversion therapy and just fuck those trannies. Biological sex is so outdated.

Because in order for gender cultists to exist and be who they "truly" are, women, lesbians and gay men have to radically change who WE are in order to accommodate them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit, morning till night huh
Take a Christmas break LOL

Are you policing my insomnia and home schedule?

Am I not so boring that you should be happy I didnt post in Meltdown.....not so much coming into politcs to interact with my boring posts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go ahead and read this article. They literally ignore and cover for violence against women now so long as the male claims to be a woman.

This violent monster does not belong in female prison but women's rights are so archaic.

This is Admins beautiful vision of the future I'm too myopic to see I guess.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think that common sense dictates that we drop this whole gender debate and use the term "biological sex" when we need a distinction between male and female.

So in sports, washrooms and change rooms, prisons, etc. we use "biological sex" to categorize people. Using "gender identity" has been problematic from the start and deviant predators are taking advantage of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think that common sense dictates that we drop this whole gender debate and use the term "biological sex" when we need a distinction between male and female.

So in sports, washrooms and change rooms, prisons, etc. we use "biological sex" to categorize people. Using "gender identity" has been problematic from the start and deviant predators are taking advantage of it.

Check this out. He is jealous that his sister was molested and he wasnt. It made him dysphoric

They really dont view us as human beings.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Haven't there always been deviant predators that predate these faggot laws
Criminals, sickos they gonna find a way regardless ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Check this out. He is jealous that his sister was molested and he wasnt. It made him dysphoric

They really dont view us as human beings.

That faggot is prolly a troll like that faggot here that goes after break with all his edgy fuck corpses and shit .....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20221217-190610-Chrome.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Haven't there always been deviant predators that predate these faggot laws
Criminals, sickos they gonna find a way regardless ..

Yes. But we never "validated" them before or allowed them access into women's spaces.

So now they can come in and do as they please. Our protections as women are gone. All they have to do is say they are women.

Woman isnt even defined in law anymore. It used to be rooted on our biology.....now its "identity" that just anyone can claim.

I am a woman, and I have three daughters and 1 is gay. So I'm pretty passionate about this. It's a huge problem, even for gay males.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That faggot is prolly a troll like that faggot here that goes after break with all his edgy fuck corpses and shit .....

Yeah that would be preferred to think so....unfortunately X there are A LOT of posts like this among the "trans" boards.

I've seen them bitching about how the rates of male violence against women makes them dysphoric and we only bring it up to be "hateful cunts". Like we brag about it....that's how they think.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes. But we never "validated" them before or allowed them access into women's spaces.

So now they can come in and do as they please. Our protections as women are gone. All they have to do is say they are women.

Woman isnt even defined in law anymore. It used to be rooted on our biology.....now its "identity" that just anyone can claim.

I am a woman, and I have three daughters and 1 is gay. So I'm pretty passionate about this. It's a huge problem, even for gay males.
Luckily. It isn't a big thing here.. My daughter uses the washroom all the time and never been harassed ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah that would be preferred to think so....unfortunately X there are A LOT of posts like this among the "trans" boards.

I've seen them bitching about how the rates of male violence against women makes them dysphoric and we only bring it up to be "hateful cunts". Like we brag about it....that's how they think.
Lots of trolls ... I mean if It gets you going or anyone for that matter someone out there thinks its worth it LOL

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Luckily. It isn't a big thing here.. My daughter uses the washroom all the time and never been harassed ..

It is getting to be more and more of a problem, though.

Just revert back to using "biological sex" as the differentiator and things will be better; not perfect, but better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one I know here in California has been at risk for any harassment. No one, from friends hours north of Sacramento to the border with Mexico. No one.

Don't you think that's odd considering how rampant (sarcasm) the problem is...?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is getting to be more and more of a problem, though.

Just revert back to using "biological sex" as the differentiator and things will be better; not perfect, but better.
Sure why not...but here I don't see it becoming more, as in an immediate threat..my kid used the washroom twice today at the Eaton center and no boy woman .. A security guard was outside both the washrooms not sure if that's why
Higher priorities right now in this city in the way of our children getting shot and killed in what was once a tremendously awesome place to live

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one I know here in California has been at risk for any harassment. No one, from friends hours north of Sacramento to the border with Mexico. No one.

Don't you think that's odd considering how rampant (sarcasm) the problem is...?
I get it..but there is a chance, remote but still...actually there has always been a chance ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I mean cross dressers and the sordid ilk that do these things have always been around ..I mean hand guns are illegal here but I'll be darned that the criminals still have them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get it..but there is a chance, remote but still...actually there has always been a chance ..

Sure there are chances and anyone that assaults another is committing a crime and should be charged. It's wrong to discriminate against a group because of a few that commit crimes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sure there are chances and anyone that assaults another is committing a crime and should be charged. It's wrong to discriminate against a group because of a few that commit crimes.
Its our children tho... So I'm gonna say were hyper sensitive

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its our children tho... So I'm gonna say were hyper sensitive

I never have allowed my children or other children in the family alone in a public restroom with adults. I made my son use the women's room with me, like most mom's, until he absolutely refused.

Then I literally stalked the men's room until my son came out. Literally a foot or two from the door, listening for my son to cry out. If you haven't noticed this about me yet, IDGAF. If my son cried out I was going in there to do something about it. I got some weird looks, but was impervious. My kid's safety came first.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This has always bit me in the ass
Where I grew up you crossed the street if you were on the side of the street where the group of blacks were..a potentially life saving maneuver, is that racism or an awareness that the brothers will fuck you up