Your blow-in politics...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why does this whiny bastard keep calling people blow ins? I used to post at the old board and even donated money back in the day. Hell, the reason I returned to a forum I had largely forgotten was because you guys emailed me trying to get people to come back. Seriously, give it a rest, if you dislike politics then spend your time in the other dozen or so subforums and stop your whining.

I get his issue. He is salty because the ones that showed up and are in politics are not posting in other topics so it feels like politics is taking over BF.

The other forums are filled with pr0n....gross pr0n for the most part.
Get in there! :LOL1:

672b0afd406bb7a84c10933276998545.gif

Impressive O-ring testing!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does this whiny bastard keep calling people blow ins? I used to post at the old board and even donated money back in the day. Hell, the reason I returned to a forum I had largely forgotten was because you guys emailed me trying to get people to come back. Seriously, give it a rest, if you dislike politics then spend your time in the other dozen or so subforums and stop your whining.

I get his issue. He is salty because the ones that showed up and are in politics are not posting in other topics so it feels like politics is taking over BF.
I was hoping that they would work that out, but most of the people frequenting politics are armchair politicians with no real life experiences to be giving any advice or opinion. Another factor is the group Trump up a load of bullshit to fuck us around. Mega-Nerds like that woeful cunt poofter!
:Sad:

Right. They all want me to leave forums. So that's why they are harping and bitching.

"Flamers" are weak as and thinned skinned. They cannot take what they dish out, and they get butt hurt and try to run their opposition off.

Its incredibly retarded but that's what it is.....lmao.

That's why I've always said trolls are funner and better. No fucks given over optics, e reps or who "likes" you. They need all that validation.

I figure I'll ignore it and eventually its gotta sputter out. They've been going for nearly 2 years whether I'm even online or not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud is so fucking naive for example, as to wonder why I wanted Politics relegated into the sweatshops. On the main board the Political spammers were free to spam to their heart’s content without real consequence being protected by forum rules. In sweatshops we are able to verbally abuse their shit posts, particularly with shit gifs. The dumb bitch is still questioning my reasons!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I was hoping that they would work that out, but most of the people frequenting politics are armchair politicians with no real life experiences to be giving any advice or opinion. Another factor is the group Trump up a load of bullshit to fuck us around. Mega-Nerds like that woeful cunt poofter!

Right. They all want me to leave forums. So that's why they are harping and bitching.

"Flamers" are weak as and thinned skinned. They cannot take what they dish out, and they get butt hurt and try to run their opposition off.

Its incredibly retarded but that's what it is.....lamo.

That's why I've always trolls are funner and better. No fucks given over optics, e reps or who "likes" you. They need all that validation.

I figure I'll ignore it and eventually its gotta sputter out. They've going for nearly 2 years whether I'm even online or not.

Old school flamers AND trolls are just for larfs...

It needs to be said...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now just tell me why Brainfail Wipeout shouldn't be voted Whiniest Whiner of the Century.
. He's just a marathon whinefest of never ending whininess. There's no finish line to his marathon, it just whines on and on and on and on.......

Lotusbud is the female Breaky?

Worse, at least Break likes to have fun.

Lotus likes to complain about anything and everything.

Those Single Jewish Womenz are a real erection killer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's why I've always trolls are funner and better. No fucks given over optics, e reps or who "likes" you. They need all that validation.

I figure I'll ignore it and eventually its gotta sputter out. They've going for nearly 2 years whether I'm even online or not.

It needs to be said...

True!

When I put "flamers" in quotes it's exactly for that reason. All the good, hilarious ones are either gone or not doing it anymore.

From what I've read, the reason is shit like this. And general loss of interest.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Imgur is banned in Turkey, friend.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It was a young woman pulling her prolapsed rectum open.

Like a goatsie lol.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It needs to be said...
Exactly! Politics has never been an issue until the likes of lotusbutt, admin, holigay and a few others decided to join our forum and bring their fucking bias leftardism into play. They’re not Bastards, nor will they ever be. No loss not to have them here at Bastard Factory.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And yet they let the muzzies fuck goats and wed children? How bazaar!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It was a young woman pulling her prolapsed rectum open.

Like a goatsie lol.

And yet, a simple red hat makes people angrier these days...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It's moar the other way around...but what're ya gonna do right?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dismantling Islam is a start. That archaic fucking religion needs to be outlawed. It’s a fucking disgrace to humanity. Patoooey...I spit on Islam and Morehamhead!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It needs to be said...

True!

When I put "flamers" in quotes it's exactly for that reason. All the good, hilarious ones are either gone or not doing it anymore.

From what I've read, the reason is shit like this. And general loss of interest.

cw, Fat Danny, scT, and I are still present... SSS too... maybe the odd old school tourist here or there... :Confused3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Dismantling Islam is a start. That archaic fucking religion needs to be outlawed. It’s a fucking disgrace to humanity. Patoooey...I spit on Islam and Morehamhead!

It has its issues, but at least we're on the right page regarding trannies and sodomites.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It needs to be said...

True!

cw, Fat Danny, scT, and I are still present... SSS too... maybe the odd old school tourist here or there... :Confused3:
Both you and Dove know that Bastard Factory is a place for entertainment, not for uptight fucking politics. Crabby people need not join.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It has its issues, but at least we're on the right page regarding trannies and sodomites.
I don’t have an issue with any hommusexual inclinations, just so long as it doesn’t involve me, animals or children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People naturally post in topics they are interested in. Maybe he should try to be productive and generate interesting non-political content instead of just being a whiny bastard? You know, be the change you want to see in the world. Of course that would require effort and he doesn't seem very interested in such a thing. Whining is more his style.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

People naturally post in topics they are interested in. Maybe he should try to be productive and generate interesting non-political content instead of just being a whiny bastard? You know, be the change you want to see in the world. Of course that would require effort and he doesn't seem very interested in such a thing. Whining is more his style.
Hey...I had nothing from you lot with White Genocide in South Africa. All you cunts rave on about is Trump and American politics. The worst of it all is that most of you are fucking parrots quoting other people’s opinions from the tabloids.
If you had told us this was going to happen on Bastard Factory 10 years ago we would have laughed in your fucking face you snotty nosed little shit!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey...I had nothing from you lot with White Genocide in South Africa. All you cunts rave on about is Trump and American politics. The worst of it all is that most of you are fucking parrots quoting other people’s opinions from the tabloids.
If you had told us this was going to happen on Bastard Factory 10 years ago we would have laughed in your fucking face you snotty nosed little shit!

We need an eye roll smilie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are trolls here.....so that happens lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I thought political was permanently moved to the ass box?
One can put the ass into politics, but one can’t take politics out of the ass unless you’re the brass!
Essentially politics here is a turd that can’t be polished, led by a very naive group of nerdy individuals with no real worldly sense and limited intestinal fortitude.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It needs to be said...

True!

Yep....but they aren't doing the flaming thing anymore.

Sometimes I go to Flametruth JUST for the "Blame Biden" threads. I love it. It's a great thread.

I won't even bother reading any of the other threads because there are always ridiculous slams on me even when I have nothing to do with anything being said and it's not worth reading. So I stopped a long time ago.