Your Children are next

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I honestly wouldn't know.... I'll tell you one thing though, if you took my advice and tidyed up down there, the blowjobs from the elderly jewess you're dating would be more regular.
He forces himself on the kids either way tho

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
THIS is the new content? Someone pretending to be the real Dr. Manhattan?

LMAO
Hey miss hussy pants.... go dance another tiktok until someone more desperate than you donates to your patreon of paltry sluthood. J fucking K.... love ya chica!

In spite of all your sluttyness!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok who is this Douchbuggery guy?

I'm getting distinct back to the wall vibes from this queen.
you can jus tell it goes about it's day with a moist spot generated by a good finger bang of it's anal crevice :LOL3::LOL3:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
you can jus tell it goes about it's day with a moist spot generated by a good finger bang of it's anal crevice :LOL3::LOL3:
Ride the dumb, chase the stupid.

You'd make a good stand up comic in an empty room!

Keep trying lardass!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ride the dumb, chase the stupid.

You'd make a good stand up comic in an empty room!

Keep trying lardass!
ride the lead paint laden dildo before poasting and yOO tOO can poast like Teabaggerer bastardOs :LOL3::LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
ride the lead paint laden dildo before poasting and yOO tOO can poast like Teabaggerer bastardOs :LOL3::LOL3:

I read this in Spanglish and then smiled like I just said grassy ass at a Mexican restaurant
:GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh this is the gimp that spells post as poast.

Did you ever think about spelling it the right way or is being an illiterate retard just an integral part of you?

Don't bother mong. It was rhetorical!
Ooooo look, I made fun O the family dildo and the arse holio get's his bak up :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: better put it bak down, what with biggly and break the pred behind yoOo humping :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

thank you thankyou

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s stay on track here. You gun freaks hate kids. Anyone want to take a stab at where the next shooting will be? Wanna bet it occurs in the South?