Youth staging walk-outs from schools due to school shootings

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
these young men and women will be voting soon. Ignore them at your own peril, cons.

284369400_10225697662460222_6943405756231161889_n.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Talk about ignorant trite posts.^^ and your still here. Sitting on the fat ass must be a hobby.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh Boy! A bunch of kids were herded by Registered Democrats to stage a "walk out." That'll make the difference, I'm sure.

Wait until they vote out people unwilling to do anything to protect them. I wonder how many juniors and seniors will be voting adults for 2024?

I'm sure any number of them will be good little Democrat droids when they come of voting age. You people depend upon the young and stupid to buy into your simplistic utopian collectivism. But the good news is the majority of them will be good and solid conservatives by the time they hit 30. Only taxpayer leeches, er, I mean government workers, and the mentally ill suffering from various forms of arrested development remain Democrats into their 40s.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
these young men and women will be voting soon. Ignore them at your own peril, cons.

284369400_10225697662460222_6943405756231161889_n.jpg

I feel so bad for kids in school now. When I had to do shooter drills, it fucking terrified my students. The stress of doing them now, when there are so damn many mass shootings, has got to be off the charts. For students and teachers. It's just ridiculous. Only in America!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Boy! A bunch of kids were herded by Registered Democrats to stage a "walk out." That'll make the difference, I'm sure.

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought if you don't believe kids organize this type of thing on their own. They are fucking sick of it. Just ask THEM.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Modern kids are raised pretty soft though because they have fruity teachers and parents....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Modern kids are raised pretty soft though because they have fruity teachers and parents....

Oh, yeah. It's really soft to not want to have your life ended by a shooter while you're still a teenager, or even a pre-teen. So fucking soft. You little chicken shit. Weighing in on the side of the shooters from where you sit in Australia, where this sort of thing is unlikely to happen to anyone you love.

Oh, wait. You probably don't love anyone at all. No wonder you give no shits.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh, yeah. It's really soft to not want to have your life ended by a shooter while you're still a teenager, or even a pre-teen. So fucking soft. You little chicken shit. Weighing in on the side of the shooters from where you sit in Australia, where this sort of thing is unlikely to happen to anyone you love.

People like yourself laid the groundwork for mass school shooters to fantasise about the impact of tearing up a self defence free zone full of kids.

You are an accomplice to mass murder.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People like yourself laid the groundwork for mass school shooters to fantasise about the impact of tearing up a self defence free zone full of kids.

You are an accomplice to mass murder.

Yup. No one loves you.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought if you don't believe kids organize this type of thing on their own. They are fucking sick of it. Just ask THEM.

I don't believe for a second that these kids organized any walk out by themselves without prompting from vile Registered Democrat teachers -- just as I don't believe for a second that 8-year-olds spontaneously decide they are the opposite gender with out prompting from you vile people.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't believe for a second that these kids organized any walk out by themselves without prompting from vile Registered Democrat teachers -- just as I don't believe for a second that 8-year-olds spontaneously decide they are the opposite gender with out prompting from you vile people.

I guess you aren't aware of how youngsters communicate via social media, oh and that they have brains.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are truly in denial.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sick of what tho? Everyone besides Admin and the other leftist hypocrites owning guns?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You are truly in denial.

Denial about what? That this ISN'T the Great Grass Roots Movement you people have been looking for since the 1970s and you didn't have buy any Astroturf at all?

OK

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I guess you aren't aware of how youngsters communicate via social media, oh and that they have brains.
Californian adults

with brains!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Californian adults

with brains!!

Locust, aidsman, major seamen, and oak all support doing this. FACT! And hollifaggut and peaches would be shamed into going along in about 3 fukin seconds!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Californian adults

with brains!!

Locust, aidsman, major seamen, and oak all support doing this. FACT! And hollifaggut and peaches would be shamed into going along in about 3 fukin seconds!

Didn't watch the video. However, based on what it says I do not support arresting dumb people. Too expensive to house all Trumpsters.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Californian adults

with brains!!

Didn't watch the video. However, based on what it says I do not support arresting dumb people. Too expensive to house all Trumpsters.

Bitch, you woulda signed your name and 2 others.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Californian adults

with brains!!

Bitch, you woulda signed your name and 2 others.

Your mother.