YouTube Down Worldwide

X

xXx
Site Supporter
D
Yes it’s ALL my fault isn’t it piss! My fault you touch kids and my fault I intimidate you... Carry on milk bag
What did you use as lube ? I here dead bitches be dry af ahahahahahaaa
Are you useful in any situation? I genuinely suspect you to have nothing going for you in everything.... Shows your character when all you have is going after my mum and my pets lol! Don’t stop
Situation ?? on your precious internet, no prolly not, like desperately trying to show people girls actually like me by posting a pic of a girls flesh with your name on it...BAHAHAHAHAHA you're not what you think you are little man, time to get a real job and out of your grannies house big boy ... LOLz
Ignore the mum and pets and go straight for the lie! I literally can’t do anything on here without you lying in wait to snipe at how awesome my posts are compared to yours! “Post your pic” I done it first, post pets I done it first!! Now if you’re trying to say that posting stuff is gay then why the fuck are you here PLEASE ASS BOX ME! man?
Nothings wrong with posting dimwit, it's how important you seem to think it all is, it's abnormal .. look what your saying, 'post pets' WTF ?? LOL
Yeah “spider boi” lmfao you’re a sad creep! You’re a kid touching loser of society that’s why you lurk online and try to devoid everyone of any happiness or the will to share... You pick on things I share on forums but you never share anything except vitriol
What in the fuck was that... are you about to cry ??
Yeah, you keep bringing up my mum... You’ve no idea how vile you are... Every dog has their day, remember that!

Vile ?? How is it you're not seeing your comments ?? GO SUCK YOUR DEAD MUM !!

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Yeah! Don't make Bear mad! He'll imagine what you look like pissing on yourself! He'll do that even if you don't make him mad!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It was me!
EUtfauC.jpg
lol
Seriously though that’s some heavy script! Trained monkeys is obviously a dig at Google’s response team lol...
The thing about trained monkeys is a typical Youtube error message.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
D
Yes it’s ALL my fault isn’t it piss! My fault you touch kids and my fault I intimidate you... Carry on milk bag
What did you use as lube ? I here dead bitches be dry af ahahahahahaaa
Are you useful in any situation? I genuinely suspect you to have nothing going for you in everything.... Shows your character when all you have is going after my mum and my pets lol! Don’t stop
Situation ?? on your precious internet, no prolly not, like desperately trying to show people girls actually like me by posting a pic of a girls flesh with your name on it...BAHAHAHAHAHA you're not what you think you are little man, time to get a real job and out of your grannies house big boy ... LOLz
Ignore the mum and pets and go straight for the lie! I literally can’t do anything on here without you lying in wait to snipe at how awesome my posts are compared to yours! “Post your pic” I done it first, post pets I done it first!! Now if you’re trying to say that posting stuff is gay then why the fuck are you here PLEASE ASS BOX ME! man?
Nothings wrong with posting dimwit, it's how important you seem to think it all is, it's abnormal .. look what your saying, 'post pets' WTF ?? LOL
Yeah “spider boi” lmfao you’re a sad creep! You’re a kid touching loser of society that’s why you lurk online and try to devoid everyone of any happiness or the will to share... You pick on things I share on forums but you never share anything except vitriol
What in the fuck was that... are you about to cry ??
Yeah, you keep bringing up my mum... You’ve no idea how vile you are... Every dog has their day, remember that!

Vile ?? How is it you're not seeing your comments ?? GO SUCK YOUR DEAD MUM !!

It was me!
EUtfauC.jpg
lol
Seriously though that’s some heavy script! Trained monkeys is obviously a dig at Google’s response team lol...
The thing about trained monkeys is a typical Youtube error message.
oh well, dislike me

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️