Zup

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
My name is Scrawny The Ghost and I possess the greatest weapon in internet history
latest

The Eclipse Cannon (エクリプスキャノン, Ekuripusu Kyanon) is an open-source network stress testing and denial-of-service attack. It is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction on the internet created by Scrawny The Ghost, able to destroy forums and pierce hearts. The Faggot List is needed to power the cannon, as it takes large amounts of shitposting to power it. The creator is said to be the only one capable of weilding the full 100% power of the cannon solo.

It is believed that The Eclipse Cannon could be utilized by a normal human being with the aid of a botnet spam network, but it has never been attempted.

I also listen to sexy all girl punk bands

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My name is Scrawny The Ghost and I possess the greatest weapon in internet history
latest

The Eclipse Cannon (エクリプスキャノン, Ekuripusu Kyanon) is an open-source network stress testing and denial-of-service attack. It is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction on the internet created by Scrawny The Ghost, able to destroy forums and pierce hearts. The Faggot List is needed to power the cannon, as it takes large amounts of shitposting to power it. The creator is said to be the only one capable of weilding the full 100% power of the cannon solo.

It is believed that The Eclipse Cannon could be utilized by a normal human being with the aid of a botnet spam network, but it has never been attempted.

:ThumbsUp2:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
latest

Why do they bother saying hi if they never post again?
nerds