Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I eat vagina so much that the frenulum under my tongue gets raw. At one stage I wanted to cut that skin but it fucking hurt too much. I was actually born tongue-tied and the doctor cut it partially back with a pair of scissors. Painful shit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I eat vagina so much that the frenulum under my tongue gets raw. At one stage I wanted to cut that skin but it fucking hurt too much. I was actually born tongue-tied and the doctor cut it partially back with a pair of scissors. Painful shit.
can u tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
can u tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?
No…but my tongue is pretty dexterous. I can fold it either way, left and right or flatten it out madly. It gives me great pleasure when I’m performing cunnilingus or analingus.

Do you like analingus? (Rimming)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ain't licking ass NO
How many times have you moved in your adult life? (location, home)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5 times. 4 times within Ca. Moved down here 23 years ago.

Should Marijuana be legal in all states?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not on enough to answer that, but there are a few here that make me LMAO.. I also don't base that on political affiliation either.. funny is funny :D

What is the longest you've gone without posting on forums, OR any Social media? I've tried to quit, but it's hard :p

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of my life. Recently, one month when I went surfing at this camp in the Osa. No electricity, no internet signal. They did bring ice in for the beer.

Do you like beer?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I stopped drinking tea, cuz I narrowed it down through the years THAT tea (for me) = kidney stones :/

Have you ever barfed in a public place? If so.. where :D

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a studio in the back. Renter here for 10 years.

What time do you usually retire?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bout 3 or 4 o'clock.
Has anyone you've ever known committed suicide?

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#Y_Es
in da Y ear ZZ www.hen.ai/seeNT_N:udEPP¡C:tUR_Es2UN_KN0000WWWN_STR_ANGER_ZZ_on_SM_GN`r_4uúûūMMMMZZ_C:ALL[E:D:]_Shane_Harrison_axl.rose@operamail.com_
#AI_WWW_ANT_ED_2SS_OFF_OK_EIGHT_MMMM_AI_SSS_ELF_WWIII_IT_MM_AI_0000_OWN_HH_END_ZZ_,_LEY_TRR_MMMM_AI_FAT_HH_r_W.A._n!_TED2_K:_ILL_MID_ASS_EI_MMMM_WWW_AI_SS_QUIZ_ZZ_¡NG_MMMM_AI_t_HH_r0_at_AALŁĽĻ_ZOO_0000_MM_AI_BOSS_NI_an_EX_WAN_TED2_K:ILL(M¡)_D_ASS_SEY_M_W_EI

#BEE_ED_MMMM_EEÊËĒ_MÓRÍ_ZZ
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HO WWW MM ANY T AIM ZZ SO0M BODY WAN TED 2 KILL YA?

Last edited: