Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

58.71​

ROTFLMAO! The fucking plane got hit by a sidewinder... brace for IMPACT :LOL3:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Bud Lite has learned the most important lesson from the great King Martini used in order to get the maximum, cheap advertisement possible - you spam the wrong shit, haaaard!

HAW HAW

SSS
- Nice try, Bud Lite.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how Bud's recent decline in Stock value compares to that of...let's say Tesla's Market value?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How can these big rough tough conservative men boycott Bud Lite? Surely those manly man men never drank faggy lite beer at all. Or did they?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How can these big rough tough conservative men boycott Bud Lite? Surely those manly man men never drank faggy lite beer at all. Or did they?
Unless they're total hypocrites, I am pretty sure the former Bud Light Swilling Conervatives have gone through Gay Conversion therapy with Michelle Bachman's totally not gay Husband.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A Bud Lite to admin is a buddy who only cums a little bit in his mouth

FACT

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yes, I've drank water before. I prefer it uncarbonated and at room temperature, it speeds up my metabolism.

If Im drinking a beer, I like it as black as the dick Admin sucked last night, and jus as strong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes, I've drank water before. I prefer it uncarbonated and at room temperature, it speeds up my metabolism.

If Im drinking a beer, I like it as black as the dick Admin sucked last night, and jus as strong.
and admin sucks a lot of dick

that's for damn sure

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I will no longer be buying any Anheiser Busch beer at least for a long while these bitches got to understand that they can't push their agenda on us it's a principle matter I got nothing against homosexuals and trans people but it was ridiculous what they did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poor admin has a sissy fit whenever someone says they no longer drink bud

The shot was garbage anyway but the guy is acting like someone won’t let him suck dick anymore

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I will no longer be buying any Anheiser Busch beer at least for a long while these bitches got to understand that they can't push their agenda on us it's a principle matter I got nothing against homosexuals and trans people but it was ridiculous what they did.
You mutts are so sensitive and phobic its disgusting. The Dylan cans were not for retail sales, they were but one of several commemorative cans made as thank you gifts for various people. But sure throw an absolute shit because what ever the fuck threatens your fragile maleness!

:Triggered: :Triggered:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
You mutts are so sensitive and phobic its disgusting. The Dylan cans were not for retail sales, they were but one of several commemorative cans made as thank you gifts for various people. But sure throw an absolute shit because what ever the fuck threatens your fragile maleness!

:Triggered: :Triggered:
On the contrary it's about pushing an agenda that no one cares about but them I couldn't care less about trans people I have nothing against them at all and I'm sure some of them are even embarrassed by the whole thing. Just because you're trans doesn't mean your way of living is superior to anyone else's or that you're more important it really doesn't matter but the woke masses have to cram it down everyone's throats like if you're not gay or trans there is something wrong with you. No one would even discriminate if they just would live and let live but no they gotta shame and persecute people for being heterosexual and minding thier own business.