Bud light

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
On the contrary it's about pushing an agenda that no one cares about but them I couldn't care less about trans people I have nothing against them at all and I'm sure some of them are even embarrassed by the whole thing. Just because you're trans doesn't mean your way of living is superior to anyone else's or that you're more important it really doesn't matter but the woke masses have to cram it down everyone's throats like if you're not gay or trans there is something wrong with you. No one would even discriminate if they just would live and let live but no they gotta shame and persecute people for being heterosexual and minding thier own business.
Stop being so dumb. Did you even read what you wrote?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
znnulri.jpg

Don't you people think rage and violence about a fucking beer can is incredibly self centered and childish?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
znnulri.jpg

Don't you people think rage and violence about a fucking beer can is incredibly self centered and childish?
What's your point?? Do you really think that everyone that's boycotting Bud Light is violent and genocidal?? Lmao you are living in a fantasy and wishful thinking I'm sorry you hope for violence and war but we are busy working and paying taxes to entertain your foolish tantrums to get a rise out of us. So you posted a video of a guy having a fit...big deal 99.9% of conservatives are not like this nor have the time to do this.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What's your point?? Do you really think that everyone that's boycotting Bud Light is violent and genocidal?? Lmao you are living in a fantasy and wishful thinking I'm sorry you hope for violence and war but we are busy working and paying taxes to entertain your foolish tantrums to get a rise out of us. So you posted a video of a guy having a fit...big deal 99.9% of conservatives are not like this nor have the time to do this.
Don't read anything into my responses beyond what I have written, it makes you look soft. What I am saying is conservatives are losing their shit over nothing worth losing your shit over. Like I said before Dylan Mulvaney is only one out of Hundreds that the enormously huge Bud InBev Companies make as thank you's for their social media influencers. like Dylan, now because Dylan is Transgender you infants are losing your shit.

ea6f805e29c7d1766136bfcb3404ef96a90c8270.jpeg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

That is completely different Admin you can be friends and respect someone that is trans but when a major corporation goes all woke pushing an agenda using some nut like Dylan who I personally doubt is actually a genuine transsexual but probably more of a troll/entertainer trying to make a name for himself. Sue me but I think it's a conspiracy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That is completely different Admin you can be friends and respect someone that is trans but when a major corporation goes all woke pushing an agenda using some nut like Dylan who I personally doubt is actually a genuine transsexual but probably more of a troll/entertainer trying to make a name for himself. Sue me but I think it's a conspiracy
It's not a pie, letting the "others" have the same shit as you, is not taking anything away from you, I don't know why conservatives are incapable of grasping that.

FttSHKYWwAARAfM.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
OK Guys its ok to Drink America's #1 selling beer now!!

601a57960e210b1f795ac4fce4e851e0035d2cd9.jpeg
Stop projecting man it's obvious you're coming undone about this subject. Are you trans? Are you gay? Do you drink Bud Light beer? I'm guessing no on all of those so why let it affect you this much? It'll be yesterday's news soon. I don't care anymore I just made a comment on this thread and you're about to give birth to an elephant because I have a different opinion than you lol

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
It's not a pie, letting the "others" have the same shit as you, is not taking anything away from you, I don't know why conservatives are incapable of grasping that.

FttSHKYWwAARAfM.jpg
OMG! The "others" have the same as us and we accept and support that it is a free country I've said this many times its about the agenda that they push onto us for whatever reason. We are not homophobic or transphobic those are labels you pinned on us

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If they made a beer can the shap of a penis admin would swallow the can whole

He’s a fairy faggot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If Bud Light made a series of cans honoring all the presidents even Obama I would still drink it that is much different this is not about one person.
If bud lite made a can honoring trump admong wouldn’t know whether to shit or go blind and would probably set himself on fire in the midst of his hysteria attack

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
69783651-11968697-image-a-8_1681386463092.jpg

Joe Rogan swigs Bud Light while laughing-off backlash over Dylan Mulvaney partnership and says: 'Why, if something is good do you give a f*** who's got it?'​

Even Ape Man thinks the conservative tantrum over Bud Light is silly bullshit.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
69783651-11968697-image-a-8_1681386463092.jpg

Joe Rogan swigs Bud Light while laughing-off backlash over Dylan Mulvaney partnership and says: 'Why, if something is good do you give a f*** who's got it?'​

Even Ape Man thinks the conservative tantrum over Bud Light is silly bullshit.
Well I know one thing Admin if you weren't a beer drinker before you've probably become a raging alcoholic by now trying to support Bud Light because they push the agenda you so love lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey, guys?

Will any of you have a problem if I move this thread to Politics?

You guys are creating such great discourse that I don't want this thread to get bogged down with threadjacking.

Let me know. If you want the thread left in Meltdown, that's fine as well but let me know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey, guys?

You guys are creating such great discourse that I don't want this thread to get bogged down with threadjacking.

Let me know. If you want the thread left in Meltdown, that's fine as well but let me know
Hey, guys?

Let me know. If you want the thread left in Meltdown, that's fine as well but let me know.
Fuck you, Flynn