Bud light

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Went to a music festival out in the sticks last night. Guess what brand of beer was NOWHERE to be seen lolol :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
91920pq.jpg
Sales would increase, cause you faggits would buy them n shove them up your asses and felate them.

Hmmmm, this might solve the faggit problem actually, lulz. When one y'all squeeze off a round in the excitement lol.

Full speed ahead on the production line!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That is completely different Admin you can be friends and respect someone that is trans but when a major corporation goes all woke pushing an agenda using some nut like Dylan who I personally doubt is actually a genuine transsexual but probably more of a troll/entertainer trying to make a name for himself. Sue me but I think it's a conspiracy

Dylan has a long history of acting jobs, no shit. His past characters were not trans.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that you guys have read something distributed by Pink News, you're all gay now, Bwahahahaha!

e8906b564294ddaba5487f00f26af9e6ad163d62.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
On the contrary it's about pushing an agenda that no one cares about but them I couldn't care less about trans people I have nothing against them at all and I'm sure some of them are even embarrassed by the whole thing. Just because you're trans doesn't mean your way of living is superior to anyone else's or that you're more important it really doesn't matter but the woke masses have to cram it down everyone's throats like if you're not gay or trans there is something wrong with you. No one would even discriminate if they just would live and let live but no they gotta shame and persecute people for being heterosexual and minding thier own business.
If a Car Maker runs an ad showing a happy buyer that is a different ethnicity than mine, are they trying to force me to assume a a new ethnicity?

fbd51f5342cc9a2efe006ff0df92f8a271aaf9c9.jpeg

Why is Genesis forcing the African American Agenda on me?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lots of ignored content.

who set the groomers off into a tizzy this time?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ignored content

The groomers know who they are too.

Lmao. Like training dogs to rollover

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
S'up Bigs? Is this the thread where the groomers, er, I mean Lefties try to defend the large corporations that are trying to force the pervert agenda on we normal people?

I remember when Lefties didn't like large corporations.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I see Admin still has the hots for that Boebert gal.

I hear she's having marriage problems. Might be a good chance to move in and start playing for the normal team.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When I'm watchin' my TV
And a man comes on and tells me
How white my shirts can be
But, he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Sp wait! For decades "boycotts" were what Lefties always did, but now that we wholesome and good conservatives push back against the leftist wokism that's infected so many corporations, suddenly boycotts aren't so good anymore.

No one should be surprised, of course, since Leftists have no standards and absolutely no sense of irony as well as being kind of stupid and easily led by their betters.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well I know one thing Admin if you weren't a beer drinker before you've probably become a raging alcoholic by now trying to support Bud Light because they push the agenda you so love lol
Explain your confident leap in logic with me, so maybe I can understand where you are coming from.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have any of you defenders of freedom cut your TV off, because Rupaul has a show on TV about Drag Queen's?

giphy.gif

"But the Children!"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Woke is just the latest branding the social engineers have conjurned up to promote Political Correctness or more precisely, Cultural Marxism.

Spare me the "huh duh Cultural Marxism is a neo-Nazi conspiracy theory!!" because it really isn't.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Woke is just the latest branding the social engineers have conjurned up to promote Political Correctness or more precisely, Cultural Marxism.

Spare me the "huh duh Cultural Marxism is a neo-Nazi conspiracy theory!!" because it really isn't.
when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

So you feel like you were raped by having to show common courtesy to the other humans?