Discord is for kids and creepers

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you should consider runway lights :LOL3::LOL3: wouldnt wanna bump in the nose LOLOL

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Something tells me the word “creeper” in this threads title peeked old X’s interest here and he clicked on this thread wondering “ what is this discords that Poofer speaketh of”….

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WHAT an incredibly boring thing to say ?
moAR like I was curious if that beard wood make an appearance ... but fuck yer drooling ass leaking hurt ass juice will do jus fiNE LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm like an E-Tyson LOL

200.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You're probably spot on about it being invented for gamers.

That being said, I have had fun and pleasant conversations with some posters on Discord from the forum.
Discord was made for gamers who didn’t have headsets so they can communicate with other members in online gaming.

It was also an easier chat to follow then the crappy twitch chat and you can use it for donations.

Once the pervs found out Discord was being used by little kids, they ran to it in droves.

I want no part of discord. One streamer who had one did a sleep stream then creepers filled his discord with cp and he got arrested for it. My youngest uses some other app that’s completely controlled and restrictive and that’s better then that filthy app.

When my streams started blowing up I asked my kids if I should make a discord and they all said the same thing; “ nobody but creepers use discord “

That’s good enough for me.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I think Martini aspired a few lines of the good Colombian stuff right before starting that vocaroo

I listened to it until the 5 minute mark, then my cellphone played a message saying "stop wasting your time" and closed the browser

Discord is a great communication tool, period.

I'd agree that some creeps are using it to be around children and teens, just like they do it in Youtube, Roblox and lots of other sites and apps.

But it's also a great way to talk to people without much of a fuss.

Flea had 8 or 9 people talking at the same time on her channel once and it was fucking awesome

After being more than 15 years around these boards, it was a great experience listening to so many for the first time.

Even you Martini, you hateful fucker.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
LOL I think Martini aspired a few lines of the good Colombian stuff right before starting that vocaroo

I listened to it until the 5 minute mark, then my cellphone played a message saying "stop wasting your time" and closed the browser

Discord is a great communication tool, period.

I'd agree that some creeps are using it to be around children and teens, just like they do it in Youtube, Roblox and lots of other sites and apps.

But it's also a great way to talk to people without much of a fuss.

Flea had 8 or 9 people talking at the same time on her channel once and it was fucking awesome

After being more than 15 years around these boards, it was a great experience listening to so many for the first time.

Even you Martini, you hateful fucker.
To each his own.

I’m not associating myself with an app that preys on little kids.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My God I'm in shock, Lily actually made a legit funneh...

Keep this up and I may even award you a laughing emoji next time.

I'm very funny, you've just never figured that out until I made an glaringly obvious joke about someone you don't like.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
To each his own.

I’m not associating myself with an app that preys on little kids.
But isn't that how most of these sites and apps make their money? "Preying" on people?

Sure, Discord is a way for gamers to chat while playing and most gamers are young, but does that mean someone should feel bad or ashamed for using it to chat with forum friends?

It's not like we're going to other servers to talk to children, is it?

And besides, our generation is FULL of "grown-up children". Adults who still behave like kids in many ways.

I think that not even you believe in that stuff you said.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
But isn't that how most of these sites and apps make their money? "Preying" on people?
Of course, but considering the filth that lurks on discord and the fact filth is using that app to track children, as a father myself I want nothing to do with that garbage.
Sure, Discord is a way for gamers to chat while playing and most gamers are young, but does that mean someone should feel bad or ashamed for using it to chat with forum friends?
I’m not telling anybody how to feel. I’m just offering my opinion as to why I refuse to use it.

A long time ago pickles and yours truly had a discord for WoW, right when it came out, and it was a game breaker talking to your entire guild. Now, the app has turned into something more sinister and I want no part of it.

It's not like we're going to other servers to talk to children, is it?
Never said you were. But ask any kid what they think of adults on discord and they will say “creeper”. It’s a child’s app now devoid of the main reason why it was invented in the first place. Like I said, to each his own, but count me out.

And besides, our generation is FULL of "grown-up children". Adults who still behave like kids in many ways.
And that’s why this world is in the shitty condition it is.

I think that not even you believe in that stuff you said.
I do.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Actually using the app the way it was intended?

Are you fuckwads gaming? Moron?

Discord is "intended" to provide a platform for people to type to, talk to, and even see each other while communicating. We can also upload images and other files, embed links, and "Share" a view of our own desktop, none of which is specifically geared toward "gamers".

That "gamers" like the platform is only a testament to how useful it is to "gamers".

But not only "gamers".

Dumbass.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Discord is "intended" to provide a platform for people to type to, talk to, and even see each other while communicating. We can also upload images and other files, embed links, and "Share" a view of our own desktop, none of which is specifically geared toward "gamers".

That "gamers" like the platform is only a testament to how useful it is to "gamers".

But not only "gamers".

Dumbass.
Did you not read “ we used it when it first came out” when it was just a chat app or did you lose that in the sun along with that’s left of those dust particles you call a brain?

Idiot

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course, but considering the filth that lurks on discord and the fact filth is using that app to track children, as a father myself I want nothing to do with that garbage.

I’m not telling anybody how to feel. I’m just offering my opinion as to why I refuse to use it.

A long time ago pickles and yours truly had a discord for WoW, right when it came out, and it was a game breaker talking to your entire guild. Now, the app has turned into something more sinister and I want no part of it.

Never said you were. But ask any kid what they think of adults on discord and they will say “creeper”. It’s a child’s app now devoid of the main reason why it was invented in the first place. Like I said, to each his own, but count me out.

And that’s why this world is in the shitty condition it is.

I do.
There's filth lurking in YT, Roblox, Facebook, Twitter and I'd say pretty much everywhere in this world. That's what I taught my daughter and I tried to keep her away from those dangers the best I could. She had a laptop she used to play, but no Internet connection. She'd play and watch only what I copied into the thumb drive.

Discord's TOS forbids kids under 13 from using it and they say most of the users these days are adults (although I doubt that, since these kids always says they're over 18 to use all of these apps and sites functionalities.

Quite often while I'm playing Valorant there are people in my team who are in "call", and it's usually older players, and they're usually Discord, it works better than the in-game voice chat.

I'm not getting paid to defend Discord but I must say that it did a pretty good job when it comes to ease of use. It's not like it's some darkweb site that was created only for ill purposes.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Sorry guys. I know a little bit more about discord and it’s history then you all do.

King Martini= gamer

It’s an app for children now and from the looks of it, yous guys (snickers)

Here’s a question-

If Epstein had a discord, would you still use an app that a notorious piece of human shit used? And no, I’m not saying you would use it the same way he did.

Now think before you answer that one.