Final meAT

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay nikkaz,

my mission over. Crushed all sissy’s and posted pi on 4chan ;) Jenny and pat will be happy

shoutout to my made man Scouse. Props to all the cool guys here. JAK and Company

i am out for life.
goodbye

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
tenor.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh.. well then, guess I've been burned rather terribly and should retreat off to the shadows lol .. what the fuck waas that ? smh lol

That was as stupid as something diLPdo would have said...in fact I believe you are him, no wonder you two likey each udders, you're all you got ! lolol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That was as stupid as something diLPdo would have said...in fact I believe you are him, no wonder you two likey each udders, you're all you got ! lolol

Which just goes to show you’re just as retarded as your 15 other alts on here.

I’m starting to remember why I left this place, I can feel the brain cells being sucked out of me every time I log in and are forced to interact with demented, low IQ byproducts of animal buggery like you.

You untermenschen should be dumped on a desert island somewhere with no WiFi or hawt women so you can’t pass on your subhuman seed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m starting to remember why I left this place, I can feel the brain cells being sucked out of me every time I log in and are forced to interact with demented, low IQ byproducts of animal buggery like you.

You untermenschen should be dumped on a desert island somewhere with no WiFi or hawt women so you can’t pass on your subhuman seed.
Shut the fuck up you fuckpig! I might just invite Drfuckingpepper here to boss you! Badger hates you therefore you’re nothing but a parasite! Come into me fahget!

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up you fuckpig! I might just invite Drfuckingpepper here to boss you! Badger hates you therefore you’re nothing but a parasite! Come into me fahget!

No one actually cares what that fat slobby bum badger thinks

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Who ARE you again?

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who ARE you again?

You woudnt know me, I dont bother getting to know nobodies.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Who ARE you again?

You woudnt know me, I dont bother getting to know nobodies.
That’s me told then ha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL I guess it was then..Mr 'Nobodie' one thing is for surer..we know Badgey spanked and left lots of hurts all over the webz :LMAO2:

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL I guess it was then..Mr 'Nobodie' one thing is for surer..we know Badgey spanked and left lots of hurts all over the webz :LMAO2:

nah I never had any beef with him, just couldnt give two fucks about him or his opinion unlike his lil mong ass lickers.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dont let me distract you from high fiving each other over kid type insults though :P

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
my mission over. Crushed all sissy’s and posted pi on 4chan

Threads disappear at 4chan on an hourly/daily basis, some get manually deleted by mods when they see that the OP is a picture of cheese pizza.

Posters there can also use their dorky software skills to X-ray anyone's tits. gunzablazin's FB page was found, and his daughter was pictured. I slapped it on /b/ and what was done was done. Well, not yet. This dump ain't brawl-hall so I can't even mention what/where I sinned atrociously with it. gunz silently retired, and a BH admin actually forced his/her way into my box, with a genuine warning of being banned from a site posters can't be banned from.

If you ever run into Chris, tell him that SSS sends his regards...

SSS
- genuinely terrible misanthrope

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp… I've been banned from the Y and I STILL say Badger is an awesome person... He's fair, forgiving, FUNNY and just a great dude.. So fuck you all who says he isn't.. :Welcome8: :)