Final meAT

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive never been banned there still got an account just cant log into it cos i lost my passwords and email for it
I did the same thing... Waited over a year to sign on... Got a new computer.. Lost my email to my account and couldn't log back on with it.. lol

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive never been banned there still got an account just cant log into it cos i lost my passwords and email for it
I did the same thing... Waited over a year to sign on... Got a new computer.. Lost my email to my account and couldn't log back on with it.. lol

I tried a few times then gave up, couldnt be fucked making a new account and time went on. Figured it had been too long and the site seemed dead last time I looked.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried a few times then gave up, couldnt be fucked making a new account and time went on. Figured it had been too long and the site seemed dead last time I looked.
Yeah the forum is but theYNC has always been a media site, forum was an add on
The bastard Factory is the best forum around in my honest opinion

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was only the forum part that I enjoyed, I got over my fascination with gore soon as empathy kicked in lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It was only the forum part that I enjoyed, I got over my fascination with gore soon as empathy kicked in lol
Who were you there?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You weren’t paying attention then...

prolly not I was underage when i was there lol
Ok
59BCvDT.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Val Gina Yeah.. Val.. the FORUMS are dead.. most of us came here... But business is always booming there if you like watching gore and making comments...:) The site is REALLY outdated.... a lot of ads that slow your computer … It's gone downhill.. A LOT

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Val Gina Yeah.. Val.. the FORUMS are dead.. most of us came here... But business is always booming there if you like watching gore and making comments...:) The site is REALLY outdated.... a lot of ads that slow your computer … It's gone downhill.. A LOT

tbh this site is the only forum I even loiter on these days, the novelty of it all wore off ages ago. I come here cos it was my fave and now its changed a lot and I dunno many here but its sentimental for me. Some days I dont even know why I'm here

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tbh this site is the only forum I even loiter on these days, the novelty of it all wore off ages ago. I come here cos it was my fave and now its changed a lot and I dunno many here but its sentimental for me. Some days I dont even know why I'm here
You’re here because you love shit posts! As do I

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re here because you love shit posts! As do I

lol that and waiting for some old regs to find their way back

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN I see a few OLD users have made there way back to the Y... I see Yummmi and Breakfall have posted... I wasn't around when they were posting in the forums..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FFS.. WHY would you think it went unnoticed?... LOL.. I have a 32" monitor and it was literally in my face HA HA HA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN I see a few OLD users have made there way back to the Y... I see Yummmi and Breakfall have posted... I wasn't around when they were posting in the forums..
Yeah I noticed too... Breaky is a different guy now, he deserves a second chance but yum is and always will be a prick... Cornspace is the guy I’m missing most, I can’t get a hold of him at all... I’m ready to phone his house lol... Corn is a true irl friend

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just PM him when you sign on... I LOVE Cornspace… Coolest guy there, imo ... lol.