Site Supporter ☠️
Im sure he appreciates his soldiers fighting for his honour lmao

tumblr_mq0epeUS851szz8eao1_500.gif
That’s ghey as fuck! Delete it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
' each other over kid type insults though :P " :LMAO::LMAO:

Oh yah Badger ripped you a few new ones in his time lol it's not THAT obvious (:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmfao... Dumb cunt doesn't know I'm a girl :/ LOLOL Miss... Oh I won't post my picture. .. cuz I have been a victim and then post it 2 dozen times (rolling eyes) yeah.. Just another dumb cunt wanna be :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll bet when you finger your fat ugly VAL GINA your finger smells like fish for months lmao!!!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh well… I am who I am.... sorry if you don't like it.... :p

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope.. Not me... I know who I am... You talk shit.. post shit.. you get shit back.. I just made a simple statement about badger.. You come out with your faggot post... .. suck it up :)

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
0003600021271_A

I got you mixed up with fromhell but you can still take a tissue if you wanna

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop arguing about nothing, Hellfire you lovable swine, you know you’re in the A-Team so why bother with that? ❤️
I get touchy when it comes to Badger.... He is truly an awesome dude... Didn't mean to make people upset... LOL...

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop arguing about nothing, Hellfire you lovable swine, you know you’re in the A-Team so why bother with that? ❤️
I get touchy when it comes to Badger.... He is truly an awesome dude... Didn't mean to make people upset... LOL...
My original post was just to say I dont care bout his opinion, hardly a character assasination.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My original post was just to say I dont care bout his opinion, hardly a character assasination.

I wasn't countering YOUR post, ffs... I made a general post to MANY who don't like Badger... Am I not entitled to my opinion? :D lmao!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't countering YOUR post, ffs... I made a general post to MANY who don't like Badger... Am I not entitled to my opinion? :D lmao!!!
In my view if it means anything to anybody is the only people that dislike our badger is because he swiped them... End of lol

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In my view if it means anything to anybody is the only people that dislike our badger is because he swiped them... End of lol

nah actually i had a few good chats with him, never had a fight with him. His name is tossed around though a lot as a measuring stick to someones worth hence my comments in the first place.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno... I think when people get banned from a forum/site.. It is well deserved and they know what they've done wrong... It's easy to blame a moderator.... Although.. I do think it was BS that Dilf was banned from the Y... he was good for business there.... :/

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive never been banned there still got an account just cant log into it cos i lost my passwords and email for it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

nah actually i had a few good chats with him, never had a fight with him. His name is tossed around though a lot as a measuring stick to someones worth hence my comments in the first place.
I don’t throw his name about, I used to call him Tadger then it progressed to dad lol he’s good as fuck!