Lily once slapped a man

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's always just about the patootie talk with you, isn't it.

Have you ever spoke to a head shrinker about this?

The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control.

image2-11.jpg

Hot patootie, bless my soul..

Really? You copy a wikipedia link and now you think you're smart?

How do you wash your filthy, rotten boi hole then? What if you have an important corporate meeting afterwards? Or need a credit in the bank. Knowing that you have shit nuggest hanging around your hairy sissy hole.

You are a clown.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have once slapped a man. He flexed on me and came at me physically.

I slapped the fuck out of him. It was instinctual and immediate.

After a cooling period, he apologized to me for being such an asshole and provoking the exchange.

No, it was not a lover's spat. He never disrespected me again. It's not okay to come at me with the merest suggestion of violence.

It was also not a Hispanic man. He was a 6'3" white male.

You, poop eater, do not intimidate me.

How very Zsa Zsa of you :GiggleBitch:

A gentleman knows when he is out of line and deserves a smack. Jmo hehehe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How very Zsa Zsa of you :GiggleBitch:

A gentleman knows when he is out of line and deserves a smack. Jmo hehehe

I had a former colleague that had been a rape counselor. We talked about his previous work. I found what he did interesting. He talked about how different type of people react. I remember telling him I didn't know how I'd react. He looked at me and said "You'd fight. You might get hurt in the process, but I think you'd fight." He explained he could tell by how people carried themselves. He said rapists can tell too and go after women/people that look like they'd freeze or at least submit. I found that pretty interesting. I'm just happy I never had to deal with the situation.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a former colleague that had been a rape counselor. We talked about his previous work. I found what he did interesting. He talked about how different type of people react. I remember telling him I didn't know how I'd react. He looked at me and said "You'd fight. You might get hurt in the process, but I think you'd fight." He explained he could tell by how people carried themselves. He said rapists can tell too and go after women/people that look like they'd freeze or at least submit. I found that pretty interesting. I'm just happy I never had to deal with the situation.

I’m all fight no flight. I would make a rapist kill me before I allowed him to take me against my will.

I’d probably kill him first tbh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m all fight no flight. I would make a rapist kill me before I allowed him to take me against my will.

I’d probably kill him first tbh.

My bestie told me years ago that if a man ever assaulted me to go for his balls and do everything possible to rip them off if I could. He said twist and pull with all your might, you will disable him long enough to definitely get away, and maybe even kill him.