Pics from your past life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
guy is mindfucking us with a horse dildo
Funniest thing I’ve read all day! :LOL3:

It's like one of those damn 80's comedies, where you start spilling water on the boss's wife, only to end up with your hands inside her blouse wiping the water
We have a couple of lesbians as clients, and my mate is always using the horse dildo reference on the diesel dyke. He sways his arm across himself trying to emulate the strapping dildo, and I piss myself laughing every time. The worse is trying to keep a straight face when they approach.
Lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5 years ago today. I was such a shady bitch

2857-FFDD-4857-4-FC6-9-D18-88-C4-B55-B851-F.jpg

I bet @The Countess can leave a Lotta lipstick smeared on a man's face. Mind you not as much as a Black Woman but still pretty good.

What's sittin below her chin might hitcha with a big slam across the face first before her lips tho.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes I watch my pics on my smartphone. Damn, it is like a time travel!

We need to appreciate every day in life and be cool with ourselves!
I want a pic of your head…so I can photoshop a penis into your mouth. That would be most fitting!
My avatar is me from 8 years ago. I lost a bet. I look good now. But don't take that. It is filth when you do that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sometimes I watch my pics on my smartphone. Damn, it is like a time travel!

We need to appreciate every day in life and be cool with ourselves!
I want a pic of your head…so I can photoshop a penis into your mouth. That would be most fitting!
My avatar is me from 8 years ago. I lost a bet. I look good now. But don't take that. It is filth when you do that.
Awright mate! I will play for you, a good song.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
6bvizq.gif

That's me on the bike, of course LOL started early

I'd like to show the whole pic but shady cocksucking MOD and all

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i Miss being 3 and riding my bike, that pic put me on a fucking low now, SHAMPWS !!
c5098bfe-5204-4865-b13e-66d1f6fefbe0.gif

beer run

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There is only 2 kind of mushroom pickers -
Live and dead - - -- --

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do you go mushroom hunting?

Yes. Starting with my Grand father. He knew where and when. He used to say, an inch of rain or so. Time to look. My friend Dave in Healdsburg is also a mushroom hound. There appears a lot to it. The moisture, types of trees in the area, weather, etc. The fall is the best time to look, but not the rule. Identification is real important as you might guess. Noting like this in CR, that I’m aware of.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes. Starting with my Grand father. He knew where and when. He used to say, an inch of rain or so. Time to look. My friend Dave in Healdsburg is also a mushroom hound. There appears a lot to it. The moisture, types of trees in the area, weather, etc. The fall is the best time to look, but not the rule. Identification is real important as you might guess. Noting like this in CR, that I’m aware of.
I’m a horticulturist, but even I am wary of picking the wrong mushrooms when it comes to wild pickings. Love my mushies though…it’s the meat of vegetarians.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So many things were in abundance when I was growing up. Grampa used to say, a minus tide is setting the table for a feast. He’d pick me up, and head to Bolinas. Wed find big Washington and Horseneck clams in the mud flats. Cockles in the gravel at the beach. A two hour forage for Porchinis in the forest, on the way home. A trip to Sea Ranch for Abalone. Sadly not much of this exists anymore.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wish I knew which mushrooms to pick.

On a hike up the mountain, I can find 10 varieties.