Pics from your past life.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
About 12 yr. old me with my Sisters and Dad

b9d20bbe98d2e232c18c0281ea676f29e3076bd1.jpeg

Which one is you, and which ones are the sisters? I really cant tell, honest lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont be sad! lol

I mean, one on left has short hair, but looks feminine. One on the right has long hair, but looks more boyish, like Rockerish.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Which one is you, and which ones are the sisters? I really cant tell, honest lol.
OMG…you’re pushing your luck sunshine!

IM ASKING AN HONEST QUESTION!!!!!!

How are you still up? Did you give Lily your password?
I very much doubt it was an honest question. What’s up with your repetition? Storm, smashed window, flooding….waiting for the glazier. Open your eyes and make sense of it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I very much doubt it was an honest question. What’s up with your repetition? Storm, smashed window, flooding….waiting for the glazier. Open your eyes and make sense of it.

Text me then if you're still up lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you mean to tell me that you lost my bloody number?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont be sad! lol

I mean, one on left has short hair, but looks feminine. One on the right has long hair, but looks more boyish, like Rockerish.
Lets see your grade school pic, Johnny.

I've posted multiples in here.

Is it the one on the left? Cause even though the one on the right looks more Rockerish, it also looks like a gal's watch on the wrist.

It really was an honest question.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do you mean to tell me that you lost my bloody number?

Oh I got it, thats why I know it will be you when you text me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It was honest lol. Cause I know VIP is suppose to be civil, for all in here.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It wasn't common for girls to have short hair back then, so I went with that

Girls didn't use makeup back then, that's why it seems confusing to us today
It's an old pic, with washed out colors, If the lighting was better you would be better able to see my distinct resemblance to Dirty Hairy era Clint Eastwood.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It came across as a bit suss! Oh well…it’s been a bit of a battle around these parts of late. I wonder which two individuals have instigated a lot of it? Hmmmmmm….the show must go on.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It wasn't common for girls to have short hair back then, so I went with that

Girls didn't use makeup back then, that's why it seems confusing to us today
It's an old pic, with washed out colors, If the lighting was better you would be better able to see my distinct resemblance to Dirty Hairy era Clint Eastwood.

So the one on the right that looks like your about to spit on a dirty Mexican?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It came across as a bit suss! Oh well…it’s been a bit of a battle around these parts of late. I wonder which two individuals have instigated a lot of it? Hmmmmmm….the show must go on.

Shhhhh, not here, for the love of God lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
On a side note, for those curious, I have verified that Breaky is not a robot. He is indeed at the helm, lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
On a side note, for those curious, I have verified that Breaky is not a robot. He is indeed at the helm, lol.
Yeah but this is Gallium. It was required for the paedophile trolling placed upon me by various members spanning over a decade. I’m ready to battle big and nasty. :ThumbsUp1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah but this is Gallium. It was required for the paedophile trolling placed upon me by various members spanning over a decade. I’m ready to battle big and nasty. :ThumbsUp1:

I normally just spin my hat around lol.....

iu

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

There's a pic of my aunt she hates, everyone who sees it for the first time asks "who's him?" and that pissed her off, it used to be a family meme 35 years ago.

One thing that also might threw one off in that pic are the clothes, one I thing about kids from that era in the US is that they dressed alike, gender neutral almost. But there's a detail that I had missed until now, your sister's watches, definitely for girls, I don't think I've ever seen a boy wearing one of those

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

There's a pic of my aunt she hates, everyone who sees it for the first time asks "who's him?" and that pissed her off, it used to be a family meme 35 years ago.

One thing that also might threw one off in that pic are the clothes, one I thing about kids from that era in the US is that they dressed alike, gender neutral almost. But there's a detail that I had missed until now, your sister's watches, definitely for girls, I don't think I've ever seen a boy wearing one of those

Lol, I mentioned the watch too lol. I was all kind of confused lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, I mentioned the watch too lol. I was all kind of confused lol.
Dude, all these fucked up mixed genes of ours in Brazoo, so many awkward situations

I remember so many times, you couldn't tell some kid's gender

Sometimes a stupid mom who gives them a crappy haircut and stupid clothes

Usually you just wait for them to speak or you ask their names