Pics from your past life.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and btw, B(L)URT....fyi...you're 'IT'.

BNX9.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bunny-Line-up-1968.jpg

-------------------

Bunny-Pose-1967.jpg

--------------------

I include the following pic, even though it's not a very good one (taken from an old newspaper clipping) because it shows how me Ma is so very nonchalant about that tiny naked woman standing on my father's left shoulder. It was the Sixties, after all! The pic was taken at the Club (probably obviously).

Bunny-Hubby-1967.jpg
Your mom looked very sexy Blurt. What’s she doing with Ted Bundy though!? ;)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove

I'm gonna say it was true in the states. I heard this from reliable sources in New Orleans....

Of course I wasn't there so I cant say it absolutely happened. Some say it was a myth, others swear it was true.
[/QUOTE]

I knew a friend (female) who's mother worked at the San Francisco Play Boy club and was a high $$$$ call girl and yes I had sex with her daughter and said she would give me a blow job when I got home from from Vietnam but moved away so my thinking is xxxx still owns me a smokie - - - - - -

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
(Vietnam) Yes and there is a rocket under it and going to shoot it across the DMZ at 1200 1/1/1968 and on 2/11/68 got the fuck out of there and miss the TET party - - - -

I read somewhere that the TET offensive took so much out of North Vietnam that had the US counterattacked right afterwards it would have forced them to retreat & sue for peace.

But the US didn't and N Vietnam's ploy worked and marked the turning point of the Vietnam War.

Mind you somehow I think even if the US had counterattack ed that N Vietnam would have kept fighting . No matter how many losses N Vietnam sustainedible they didn't quit and seemed prepared to lose a million more soldiers.

If the US lost 58,000 the Vietnamese must have lost a ml lion plus (?). Is that correct?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Joe,

[/QUOTE]

If the US lost 58,000 the Vietnamese must have lost a ml lion plus (?). Is that correct?
[/QUOTE]

Hard to say when both sides lie so much but for sure was alot !
Any one care to add why do you think the USA draff 18 year old Kids - - - - - -

The death toll was almost entirely Vietnamese
In American media and pop culture, American deaths are given considerably more weight than those of their enemies — and even their allies. In the Vietnam War,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. By comparison, including both north and south, approximately
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. That doesn’t even include soldiers, which would add another approximately 1.35 million Vietnamese deaths. That puts Americans at less than 2% of the total deaths.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter