Politics Forum is Open

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do not understand this in any way. WTF?

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?
Yes - and I hear the proprietor there isn't a pussy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh look - it says abortion may be discussed.
. I can just hear the pitter-patter of little footsteps running over there right now.

I'll discuss that anywhere whether its "allowed" or not in the moments where I feel properly able to emotionally deal with the hateful sociopathy of those who support it no matter what you and those who are stuck on lies.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
THIS SITE HAS TURNED COMMIE!! IM GONE!! AND MOMMA TO!!
Yup - waaay too many trumputinists here.
Hey crybaby, you have free reign of the politics board. Why all the tears?
Oh hey - speaking of abortions, look who's here.
Maybe you didn't follow the proceedings closely enough to understand that I'm laughing.
See, a couple of people needed telling off so I took care of that, and the biggest pussy thought he could take his ball and leave to like, ya know, show everybody who's boss. Too bad he didn't take a look around and realize there are other balls on the court, now he just looks the impotent fool that he is. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THIS SITE HAS TURNED COMMIE!! IM GONE!! AND MOMMA TO!!
Yup - waaay too many trumputinists here.
Hey crybaby, you have free reign of the politics board. Why all the tears?
Oh hey - speaking of abortions, look who's here.
Maybe you didn't follow the proceedings closely enough to understand that I'm laughing.
See, a couple of people needed telling off so I took care of that, and the biggest pussy thought he could take his ball and leave to like, ya know, show everybody who's boss. Too bad he didn't take a look around and realize there are other balls on the court, now he just looks the impotent fool that he is. :LOL3:

The best part is that the reason you felt compelled to say this is because you know we just ain't seeing that lol.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I as wondering if admong could tell me what the windows at Trutb Social taste like today?
Ola Pauncho Puto, how many active threads about you are currently running at CBT?
How much cock are you actively smoking?
I doubt @Bastard Factory will take action on the above blatant violation of the rules which he instituted, since as has been demonstrated he's just a lot of hot air.

He is letting you insult people. Why should he just act on Big?

You guys always think that if people are not bias in your favor, they are bias towards others.

So BF should let YOU insult people....but he shouldnt let others insult you. Got it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I as wondering if admong could tell me what the windows at Trutb Social taste like today?
Ola Pauncho Puto, how many active threads about you are currently running at CBT?
I doubt @Bastard Factory will take action on the above blatant violation of the rules which he instituted, since as has been demonstrated he's just a lot of hot air.

You guys always think that if people are not bias in your favor, they are bias towards others.

So BF should let YOU insult people....but he shouldnt let others insult you. Got it.
@Bastard Factory is letting this imbecile insult HIM and not taking action despite it being well within his right to do so

... but of course, these mooks have no self awareness whatsoever and think they can pull the wool over everyone's eyes with their blatant bullshit

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

@Bastard Factory is letting this imbecile insult HIM and not taking action despite it being well within his right to do so

... but of course, these mooks have no self awareness whatsoever and think they can pull the wool over everyone's eyes with their blatant bullshit
. Hey, Let's make a deal. If BF gets off his thumbs and does what he said he would - ban your ass for repeated offenses - he can ban me too.

I'll do that for the benefit of the board.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

. Hey, Let's make a deal. If BF gets off his thumbs and does what he said he would - ban your ass for repeated offenses - he can ban me too.

I hurtz your feels that much?

Need a safe space from big bad ole me?

Try a porta potty, spastic

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

I hurtz your feels that much?

Need a safe space from big bad ole me?

Try a porta potty, spastic
Have a complimentary emoji abuse on me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey @Bastard Factory -- isn't it just comforting to read straight outta holidorks snot covered fingers that if you do what he says you have his permission to ban him ?

I don't know about you but that would make me sleep soundly at night if he made me that type of generous offer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rules for the but not for me is the motto. And they project that on everyone else lol.

Ridiculous. He can insult and bitch at everyone and that's allowed but the minute someone insults back he thinks they should be corrected and if they dont get corrected its "bias" even though he has been doing it to everyone with no correction.

They even drag this into every interaction when they call people stupid, batshit, all kinds of put downs and when someone does it back they are like "you guys do it too!!"

No self awareness at all. Total control freaks.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
all yoo ghuise do is yap
no pics
no gifs
no nothing
just type, like sexertaries LMFAO !
plus the shifty MOD //meh

Shmaps WAS capable
Mr.whipples gone dorment ... lucky the fuxk for a lot of yoo
RAVEN sorta left
Adam shitty tats was 'aight till I found he has faggy tats lol ... none of that guilty by association fer me thanks

we were are very lucky to have weeg

creative minds ... not hurt feelZ peepole

Be like X ... feelZ of Adamantium :WTF6:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
all yoo ghuise do is yap
no pics
no gifs
no nothing

Shmaps WAS capable
RAVEN sorta left
Adam shitty tats was 'aight till I found he has faggy tats lol ... none of that guilty by association fer me thanks

Evidently yer inbox is closed, so I'll just tell ya here I LOOOOVVVEEEDDD yer "anal Prowler" coinage. Keep it coming mang.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
all yoo ghuise do is yap
no pics
no gifs
no nothing

Shmaps WAS capable
RAVEN sorta left

Evidently yer inbox is closed, so I'll just tell ya here I LOOOOVVVEEEDDD yer "anal Prowler" coinage. Keep it coming mang.

Oh, I missed that. It's a good 'un

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The forum is getting tired! Reevaluate why we do this in the first place and move on. Get some decent moderators while you’re at it.

maybe you have and online course that can teach me , see Ive been watching some Bar Recue and the key is training or thats what the show is trying to make me believe,.. Ill try harder k

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The forum is getting tired! Reevaluate why we do this in the first place and move on. Get some decent moderators while you’re at it.

maybe you have and online course that can teach me , see Ive been watching some Bar Recue and the key is training or thats what the show is trying to make me believe,.. Ill try harder k
Listen, you were mediocre in the early days, but for a while now you seem to be shirking your responsibilities and don’t really seem to give a fuck. Maybe I should throw you some coin instead and have you under my employ. Then I’d fire your arse. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it realgimp!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Listen, you were mediocre in the early days, but for a while now you seem to be shirking your responsibilities and don’t really seem to give a fuck. Maybe I should throw you some coin instead and have you under my employ. Then I’d fire your arse. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it realgimp!

Ahem.. you forget I was always just the image guy, fixed the dead links on the image board but as you see my "unpaid job" has lost its relevance..

skip along now, your delusions are winning